Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Appliances

Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Appliances (page 2 of 3)

2.0

• Return Claim MadeYes (46) · No
Alex

AlexMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

You should call it "Product (we don't) Care"

They claim it's not an extended warranty, but they sure like to sell them. I had an insert in my expensive fridge crack through normal use after 12 months, and then again 12 months later.
They just shrugged me off without an explanation telling me it doesn't affect the use of the fridge. It's a simple part and a simple fix, and I'll be stuffed if I should have to pay for it.
Why on earth should I pay all this money for your (it's not an) Extended Warranty?

Chris

ChrisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Junk juicer

We bought an expensive $435 breville juicer from Burleigh Burleigh Waters on the recommendation of the sales lady. Got home and tried it but it didn't perform anything like she described it.
Returned it to the store right away but she claimed that you use it you own it and no return or exchange is allowed.

Store LocationHarvey Norman Burleigh Waters
Victoria

VictoriaSydney

Harvey Norman do not live up to their obligations under consumer law

Store LocationBelrose
Appliance Retailers

Find out how Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Appliances compares to other Appliance Retailers

Romina R

Romina RGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrible Service in store

Retail staff provides zero information about additional fees included in the delivery/installation of home appliances. Promised everything to be included in the price. In reality once they obtain your credit card details they ignore you forever.

Stay away from Harvey Norman.

Store LocationHarvey Norman Melbourne City
KMS

KMSGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Haier Washing Machine

Purchased a Haier washing machine a day before and it's giving error, called the manufacturer and they are Ok to get a replacement, but for that Harvey Norman Broadmeadows store needs to call them, called the store couple of times and they said they will get back to me shortly, and no one has contacted yet.

Store LocationHarvey Norman Broadmeadows
sachin k.

sachin k.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

not good customer service.

Some problems with their customer service. Sold a faulty aircon to me and not ready to take it back the next day. and salesman talks in unfriendly language. More focused on money.

Store LocationMarion SA

Never again

Absolutely appalling customer service at Armadale WA when asking for a refund. I know about their refund policy but there's a genuine reason why I asked. They would not listen to reason & I walked out with a store credit which is useless to me. Their staff need to be educated on customer service

Store LocationArmadale
Stewart

StewartGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Phillips Coffee machine

Store LocationChirnside Park
Seng Hong A.

Seng Hong A.South East Queensland, QLD

Upset on the product and customer service

Store LocationHarvey Norman Everton Park QLD

Adrian

AdrianSouth East Queensland, QLD

Harvey Norman bungle- just wont honour the warranty

Store LocationHarvey Norman Bundall, Gold Coast
Sev

SevBrisbane

Not happy with warranty claims procedures

Store LocationAspley
billa911

billa911Sydney, NSW

Liars. Will not honor replacement warranty

Harvey norman sell replacement warranties and then fail to honor it. When I tried to speak to Harvey Norman, they referred me to product care guys. The store doesnt want to deal with it as its in product care hands now. Product care people are rude and dont care about what harvey norman sold us. They are like..this is what we have on our system, take it or leave it.
I will never shop at Harvey Norman again.

Store LocationBondi Junction
garryaussie

garryaussieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Vax vacuum cleaner - Pet pro

Bought Vax from Harvey Norman 2 Mths later the head stopped functioning. Went to store ( Broadmeadows ) they ordered new one after 2 weeks rang to see if had arrived. Not yet so they rang rep he said on the way.
1 more week goes by rang again and they said they will get back to me as they don't know where it is.
Very frustrating when under warranty. If i ordered a new one i think they would have it within the week.
I order from China and get within 4 days. Go figure

Store LocationHarvey Norman Broadmeadows
Diltal

DiltalSydney Surrounds, NSW

Broadway customer service

A few weeks back I went to the broadway store to return a faulty item. I was particularly impressed with staff members Elliot, Michelle and Alison, who dealt with my case with professionalism and respect. They were courteous and helpful from the very beginning until the issue was finally resolved. Thank you again, we appreciate all your time and effort.

Store LocationBroadway
Simon

Simon

Too big to have average customer service.

They have a bad return policy. They're average at everything else, but their return policy is the reason I won't be returning.

You just can't return items unless they're broken. You may have been sold on a product to realise the sales rep lied and the reviews are actually terrible, too bad. No returns.

Rina

RinaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Thank You for considering!

We bought a sunbeam glide iron months ago in Cairns branch and find out while i was ironing its leaking badly and i had my arm burnt from the steam. It took us a while to bring it back as we were moving to a different country.
We had a quick break and brought it back with us in Brisbane Branch. We’re happy that they’re eager to reimburse us the amount we payed. Then we bought a new one. Very good iron this time! And i love it.
At the end of settling we found out that the lady who served us in Cairns is the same lady that served as in Brisbane as her name is in the invoice . How ironic! She gave us an excellent service.

Store LocationHarvey Norman Cairns
Ellie

EllieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Variety of Stock with Quality

I went there for mobile phone accessories and they got what I exactly wants. The price is not too bad for me and many discount items in the store too.

Store LocationBroadmeadows
kylie333

kylie333

Amazing Customer Service

We recently renovated and had to buy new fridge, stove, dishwasher, split systems etc. Went to Harvey Norman Thomastown and dealt with Helder Patricio. He was so informative, not pushy and let us go and do our research. We later called him and did all our sales over the phone. It was so easy and convenient. Later on we found out that one of the split systems was faulty upon installation. I called Helder at 330pm on a Friday and he had a new one delivered on the Saturday and the faulty one removed. Truly incredible. We now buy all our items at Harvey Norman thomastown without question.

Store LocationThomastown
Vimel V

Vimel VPerth, WA

Never Get Product Care from Harvey Norman

Store LocationOsborne Park, WA
Rod

RodQueensland

Atrocious customer service

Bought a laptop from the cairns harvey norman store since buying it the laptop continuously freezes. Reported the problem to them telling me in a condescending manner that it wasn't their problem. I guess once they make the final sale they don't care about their paying customers. Go elsewhere like jbhifi and good guys at least they attempt to look after their repeat customers.

Store LocationCairns