Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Appliances

Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Appliances (page 2 of 2)

JimbGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Think before signing up.

Bought a Sharp fridge from Harvey Norman with replacement warranty fridge door would not seal properly decided to make a claim told firstly not covered persevered and spoke to technician and told should be covered, finally made a claim but because of mixup between technician and product care company had to organize inspection myself and after six phone calls to company over 5 weeks they reluctantly decided to honor my claim. Always saying will get back in 48 hours, just be careful if you take this out ask the sales person a lot of questions and make sure it is in writing also copy receipt as they fade after a couple of years.

Jimb

Very.Bad Customer Service and Very Bad Response.

Jimb

Generic reply no humans see these customers treated like IDIOTS.Lots of bad reviews.

Deeg of St Ives NSW

Deeg of St Ives NSWST IVES

Good prices but after-sales service weak

Customer service

Just brought a air conditioning, the salesperson seemed to be little bit out of sorts because we knew what we wanted and had already selected our installer, who by the way had been recommended by another member of staff, may I suggest that you give your customers more than one choice in who they hire to install their air conditioner, we had affinity refrigeration and electrical install our unit. These guys were both professional and friendly.

Harvey N.Harvey Norman

Hi Kmb, Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. :-) Have a great day! Best regards, Lynda - HN Customer Service

Appliance Retailers

Find out how Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Appliances compares to other Appliance Retailers

Service in the shop was wonderful but when it came to delivering the fridge it was appalling.

best7

best7Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love the cook4me

The user Manual is not detailed enough , I think its going to be a case of trial by error

Cat88

Cat88Sydney

I bought a microwave

Pretty happy with the service. They gave me a good discount on the floor model and it works fine, still has manufacturers warranty. The store is a little run down and it was very busy on Sunday.

LordNiksidor

LordNiksidorNewcastle

The price was Fair, the service mediocre

Babydraggonz

BabydraggonzMelbourne

Taylor's lakes store

Ranju

RanjuGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

good product. happy with it as using it for 2 years

Westinghouse Fridge is so good. Easy to clean and very spacious. The energy consumption is not too high. The price was reasonable and the staff gave us the best option.

Appliance Retailers

Good waahing machine but poor customer service!

I went to Harvey Norman at Orange Grove Liverpool, to look for a washing machine to purchase. The person who served us was named Rob, who supposedly was meant to be the manager at the time. After asking for his advice on the prices, he gave us a ton of bad attitude. For a person who is a manager, his role is to serve customers, be reliable and help people with positive attitude at all times. After all we were buying from his store. Never again do i want to walk back into Harvey Norman or purchase from them if we're not welcomed.

Gregor Eupene

Gregor Eupene

Reasonable

My month old Fisher and Paykel fridge stopped working properly and after a little messing around they replaced next day.

Harvey Wilson

Harvey WilsonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Over-inflated in store prices

Vanessa

VanessaDarling Downs, QLD

More information from sales person would have been nice.

Recently purchased a washing machine from Harvey Norman, delivery was expensive, however they matched the item price and delivery price of another company in town. Machine was delivered the next day. However it was only when we were installing it that we realised the machine had no hot water inlet. It would have been nice if the salesperson had of informed me of that. As this is only the second washing machine I have purchased, it wasn't something I had even considered.

benevolent

benevolentVictoria, Australia

Could be better, ended up purchasing although took some time

bubbalubs

bubbalubsWA, 6100

Hit and Miss

adohr08

adohr08

Lack of interest once sale was made

We have purchased many products at Harvey Norman but was totally unimpressed by their service when we ordered a rangehood. We had been told it would only take 2 days to be available for pick up instore which was great as our kitchen manufacturer needed it. It didn't arrive for a week and a half and staff were not interested to take my calls or follow it up with the warehouse throughout this time.
Originally friendly service and willing to negotiate price.
Product did not arrive on time and staff not interested in chasing it up.

Am I a happy vegemite?

Am I a happy vegemite?Gold Coast

Harvey Norman is losing appeal

softncuddly

softncuddlyAU

Great selection

Visited HN to look at items in electrical department for new kitchen.
Salesperson very helpful with suggestions regarding power of unit etc, offered to order an item from the warehouse as it was not in stock. Salesperson also gave me a business card so I could contact her directly should I have any further queries prior to the item arriving in store.
Friendly salesperson with great attention to detail and fantastic customer service skills!