Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Appliances

Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Appliances (page 2 of 6)

Cass

CassSouth East Queensland, QLD

I Didn't know what I was looking for in a washing machine, the very helpful staff told me the benefits of each one and help me decide which was going to be best for my family.

Shane

ShaneHunter Region, NSW

I recently purchased a washing machine from Harvey Norman at Rutherford and cannot speak highly enough of the service that I received from Tracy. What a wonderful lady. Very polite had good knowledge of the washers and took the time to make sure that our purchase was exactly what we wanted. You don’t find that kind of service anymore. 10 out of 10

Wayne

WayneCentral Queensland, QLD

It is well set out

There are some things that don't relate to me but overall it was well presented. I always seem to find what I'm looking for with a cost that suits my lifestyle

Appliance Retailers

Find out how Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Appliances compares to other Appliance Retailers

Attique A.

Attique A.

Service was good

I selected the products i liked and their service was good without any hassle. The staff was ok as well and they did a price match for one of the product

Dim

DimMelbourne

Attentive sales staff poor quality finish

Had a good experience similar to that of The Good Guys recently. Unfortunately the dishwasher installation guy was again not so great. I think it's the same outsourced installation company. Hole was put in the wrong spot and left open, no Cabiseal cover and the drain hose wasn't set high with a fall.

SilverTulip

SilverTulipAU

Great store, but not the most affordable

We've purchased many appliances and electrical goods from our local Harvey Norman store. The staff are helpful, Harvey Norman is a trusted store and they offer excellent interest free finance options. The only drawback is the prices, which are not the cheapest.

Hannah

HannahSydney, NSW

Very Happy with my service.

I was very worried after buying a Steamer for my tiles that I would be taken for a ride when it turned out it wasn't what I was looking for. But I was completely wrong! The Bondi Junction staff were nothing but nice and helped me get a full refund right away! It's a shame the product wasn't right but the service was a delight! :)

Corrinne B.

Corrinne B.Sydney, NSW

Electrolux washing machine

Last went to Harvey Norman 10 years ago and no salesperson seemed interested in wanting to even come near us.
Made up our minds we would never go back. However, in need of washing machine and they had the best price with free delivery and installation. Plus a $40.00 gift card. Castle Hill Harvey Norman you have won me back!! Keep up
the excellent customer service.

Hi Corrinne,
Thank you for the feedback, always a pleasure to hear of such experiences. Please feel free to visit again any time.

Upfront momma

Upfront mommaGold coast

Great service from manager

Harvey Norman are always where i go first Most staff are knowlegable and helpful and theie appliance range is vaste over all price points. I LOVE their product care genuine policy that replaces the product under most circumstances giving the ultimate piece of mind

Harvey N.Harvey Norman

Hi There, thank you for the feedback, always a pleasure to hear of such experiences. Please feel free to visit again any time.

Charlotte Pudney

Charlotte PudneyAdelaide

Such Great Help In Choosing Our New Fridge

The friendly staff at Harvey Norman helped us order in a fridge we really wanted after looking through all the ones on display and still not finding exactly what we were after! So helpful!

Harvey N.Harvey Norman

Hi Charlotte, thank you for the feedback, always a pleasure to hear of such experiences. Please feel free to visit again any time.

Review collected in partnership with Harvey Norman

I won thanks Neville Regan - Kitchen consultant Nunavit Pty Ltd (Nunawading store) for his huge support & time. Very professional person.
Well done
Simon Churilov

Harvey N.Harvey Norman

Hi Simon, thank you for this amazing feedback. We are glad that you had such a wonderful experience with us, we will forward a compliment on to management so that they can recognise the service provided by Neville.

Jennifer

JenniferSydney

Great deal and value

Went there and got a microwave and a new tv for a great discount, the staff there was pretty helpful, it is just a bit let down that I have to wait two weeks to get it, apart from that everything went pretty great.

Harvey N.Harvey Norman

Hi Jennifer, Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Have a great day. Lynda - HN Customer Service

All ways happyto walk into harvry norman

Allways find the staff helpfull and happy to see you and point you in the right direction to tje best deals

Harvey N.Harvey Norman

Hi Robert, Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Have a great day. Lynda - HN Customer Service

Adrienne L

Adrienne LChiswick

New Rangehood

I recently purchased a new Belling Rangehood - unfortunately, it arrived damaged from the manufacturers, however prompt customer service from the Alexandria store advised I could get a refund and re-purchase at the H/N Wiley Park store. After a trip to Wiley Park & re-purchasing the product, I was advised the product was actually stored at their warehouse in Riverwood (10min away)...whilst disappointed I endured added running around in peak hour traffic, I have always found the staff at H/N pleasant and helpful.

Harvey N.Harvey Norman

Hi Adrienne, Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Have a great day. Lynda - HN Customer Service

Christie J

Christie JNSW, 2350

This is perfect item

I brought a bagless vacuum cleaner from Harvey Norman Armidale about 3 years ago and it's still in excellent condition

Harvey N.Harvey Norman

Hi Christie, Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Have a great day. Lynda - HN Customer Service

Great service and price

Adelaide Cheltenham store ,
My wife and i have just completed the purchase of a new Ariston wall oven and micro wave convection oven for an upgrade in our kitchen . Our young sales man Keenan Hancock was simply brilliant , well mannered, helpful, polite and knowledgeable and exceeded our expectations in all area's of the sale .
Our experience has been nothing but good so a big thankyou from the both of us
Jim & Carol Sumner Belair

Harvey N.Harvey Norman

Hi James, Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Have a great day. Lynda - HN Customer Service

Courtney

CourtneyMelbourne

Happy Customer

We recently bought a dishwasher, kettle and microwave from Harvey Norman. We were assisted by a man named Phillip who wasn't pushy at all, and very informative & helped us a lot!!! Our dishwasher was delivered when we wanted, and installed by the lovely men at Miele.
Our Microwave is beautiful.. the only thing was our kettle did take a month to get into store. We were told it was being ordered from another store and would be in in approx. 1 week, so that was a bit disappointing. Other than that, we will definitely be going back to Harvey Norman for our electrical/appliance needs in the future!

Harvey N.Harvey Norman

Hi Courtney, Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Have a great day. Lynda - HN Customer Service

Mayrace

MayracePort Macquarie

Called Hardly Normal at times

Nicknamed :Hardly Normal " because the prices are usually less than its competitors, You beauty! Every buyer is a winner.

Harvey N.Harvey Norman

Hi Mayrace, Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Have a great day. Lynda - HN Customer Service

FionaMac

FionaMacEmerald

Good Experience

Had a great experience at Harvey Norman Springvale buying some large appliances (fridge, dryer, TV, speaker system). Dealt with two staff who were helpful and went through the different options. Only frustration was their ongoing pushing of their product care on the items despite us being clear we were not interested.

Harvey N.Harvey Norman

Hi FionaMac, Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Have a great day. Lynda - HN Customer Service

Natashavw17

Natashavw17

Issues

Bought our fridge there.... been having issues with it since delivery day, but HN has been trying to sort it out. Happy to deal with them again on future.

Harvey N.Harvey Norman

Hi Natasha, Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Have a great day. Lynda - HN Customer Service