Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Appliances

Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Appliances (page 2 of 19)

First class service

I have been a customer of Harvey Norman Cannonvale for over ten years. The staff are knowledgeable and customer service & product warranties, are outstanding. This retail appliance store is customer focused & reliable. The delivery men are careful, curtious & cheerful. Many thanks.

Olympia

OlympiaHolder 2611, ACT

Enjoyable shopping experience

I was in store yesterday, bought some home furnishings. The staff were really helpful and showed me some other options to go with them. I'd definitely go again and check out the site.

Emma

EmmaSydney, NSW

Great selection

Harvey Norman not only have the best selection of applicanes but their staff are always so helpful and ready to help with any query. I highly recommend them for all appliances.

Appliance Retailers

Find out how Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Appliances compares to other Appliance Retailers

Maya

MayaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Transaction 9207754, Thank you Mick L, 6418/138

Saurabh Kohli

Saurabh KohliGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing Products

Harvey Norman Broadmeadows had very good customer service, but the best part was there variety of products. We bought a Miele vacuum and it was rather getting difficult there to choose from the range of different vacuum cleaners.

Evie

EviePerth

So Grateful

Harvey Norman in Armadale. Service over and above in getting a small freezer delivered to me at the onset of COVID. I wouldnt have managed without having this freezer. Great service and nice attitude much appreciated.

Lulu Strike

Lulu StrikeDarwin, NT

Darwin store staff are helpful

Very happy with the service helping me to choose my fridge. Not too pushy and seemed to know their stuff. Would shop here again next time I need an appliance

SSri

SSriGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Quality Products

I found the Sales Person extremely helpful and provided the right kind of information to help me make decisions. He also ensured that the delivery was done the next day.

Umit

UmitGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Aircon

Have bought 3 air cons which were great price and service was fantastic.
They are always helpful to find the suitable product and find someone to install it.
Service at its best.

Oddie

Oddie

Sasha always comes out with the best CS as we have always shopped with him.

Cannot say enough good abt Sasha and his relaxed cool calm friendly approach with odd dad's joke or 2 thrown in for good measure.
His technical knowledge astounds me, I needed an air purifier and he managed to steer me in the right direction.
This is not the 1st time I have purchased from him, he has assisted me many a time, for good or bad he has always handed it professionally without making you feel like you're just a number.
Much appreciated Sasha, you're a legend.

Sandra P.

Sandra P.Perth, WA

Very good service

We needed to replace our old split air conditioner and went to Harvey Norman in Joondalup. We received great advice and service from our sales person Alan. Would highly recommend him. The installation of new air conditioner was also very good. Thank you.

Gail G.

Gail G.Perth, WA

Excellent service

Midland Store - I had to return a kettle that I bought 18 months ago and it was still covered under warranty. The sales assistant from that section Kate was very professional and obliging, in no time I had a brand new kettle. Her customer service was excellent.

Maria E

Maria E

Vacuuming Joy

Having just put down new carpet with a dog with long hair I was struggling to find a vacuum that could pick up the dog fur effortlessly.
Anna from Malaga, suggested I get a sample of the carpet, leave it out for a few days and then take it in to try out a couple of the vacuums they had available.
I did then and I was able to try out the different makes and models.

I have returned home with my new Miele and am extremely happy with the results. It was effortless and did an amazing job.

Thanks Anna

Lisa A

Lisa ASouth East Queensland, QLD

Great products!

I visited Harvey Norman Aspley and I bought everything I needed in one shop. Hi sense Upside Down Fridge, Hisense Front Loading Washer, Dyson Stick Vaccum, Popcorn maker and Milk Shake maker. I did want a TV and I waited for a while but it was so busy I gave up but was very happy with what I had purchased. The products were exactly what I was looking for. Got to love the Aspley store always has what I need without waiting.

Daryl Ian

Daryl IanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Appliances shopping

While renovating our home, we decided to shop at HN QV. Their customer service was fantastic, they price matched and gave us extended warranty, and organised delivery despite us living on the second floor. Later we had to use the warranty, and just as excellent service.

Gina

GinaNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Excellent Customer Service

Harvey Norman Electrical in Devonport Tasmania are the best.
Outstanding product knowledge and friendly customer service.
The reason we keep returning to the store is the team.
We never leave empty handed and are always thrilled with our purchases.
Thank you Harvey Norman Devonport.
See you soon.

Gary Rumble

Gary RumbleMid North Coast, NSW

Customer service - Aubrey at Coffs Harbour

We have bought a few items from Harvey Norman Coffs Harbour over the years (and from competitors while we were away and having a house built). We have dealt a few times with a gentleman called Aubrey in appliances. We have found he is great to deal with - always quick with a solution for any problems we have had.

Robert

RobertNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Went in bought $10000 of furniture etc service was great prices was great all so delivered on time brought into house as I am disabled with any worry do all my shopping that is available at Harvey Norman will not go any where else now the service was just to good

JOHN N LINA

JOHN N LINAFar North Queensland, QLD

Front loader washing machine

Scott from Harvey Norman cairns in electrical was professional, efficient friendly and most of all very knowledgeable . I cannot speak highly enough of Scott you have gone above and beyond what I would have expected.
Many thanks.

Jess M.

Jess M.Sydney, NSW

I bought an LG fridge from Harvey Norman Lithgow. After a big storm one night and a blackout 1 month after purchase my fridge kept freezing as the cooling setting must have become faulty from the storm. Harvey Norman arranged for a brand new fridge to be delivered to me at no cost. Very happy!