Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Appliances

Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Appliances (page 3 of 45)

Listing monitored by Harvey Norman

Ian
IanSydney, NSW

Damaged products, non existent after sales service

Black Ice
Black IceGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Shocking Customer service

Maybe Gerry doesn't need the money anymore clearly going by his constant boasting .... was in the Chadstone store this afternoon to purchase a Revitive massager - two salespeople walked directly in front of me while I was perusing the item without as much as excusing themselves, and I was there for a good ten minutes trying to figure out which of the options to go for and all the while, not one of these so-called sales people bothered to even ask me if they could help. Will NOT be shopping here again - the Good Guys will be getting my business from now on.

David R
David R Canberra 2600, ACT

No back up Service

I bought a refrigerator from the Fyshwick store that leaked water and destroyed my floor boards in the kitchen. They will not respond to my emails and over the phone say to contact the manufacturer. Buy your electrical goods from someone who stands by their products.

Appliance Retailers

Find out how Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Appliances compares to other Appliance Retailers

ALISTER
ALISTERGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great experience

I recently needed to replace my fridge and freezer so I went to Harvey Norman looking for some advice.
I was assisted by the most helpful assistant I could have asked for. In spite of it being extremely busy due to the Boxing day sales, Michelle Famularo was friendly, polite and couldn't do enough to help me find the right appliance for my needs.
Having had a bad experience at this store before, I was reluctant to go back but after the service I received, am now pleased I did.

kanna g.
kanna g.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Horrible customer service - Hoppers crossing TV department

LG Top Load Washer from Harvey Norman Flagship Store Auburn

CMC
CMCSouth East Queensland, QLD

Never nonsense during a sale

Fiona M
Fiona MAdelaide

After three months still waiting for a replacement piece for my Belling Oven

Amanda T
Amanda T

Do NOT recommend

Absolute disgrace! More than happy to take your money but there is absolutely no service whatsoever. A fridge was purchased, $1400. Item arrived which was fine BUT Harvey Norman Hervey Bay use contractors who not only damaged mums floor excessively they don't even help you assemble the item because they are 'contractors'. Living through an absolute nightmare trying to get a fridge handle screwed on. It is impossible without damaging the fridge! I would not recommend this place for anything. Heard much better about the Good Guys who actually HELP you assemble your purchase. Never again ugh.

Never again
Never againMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Too much questions

Just wanted to buy a range hood after waiting about 10 minutes a staff member came i said I want this range hood and then started the questions like why i want this where I'm going to put it and more . If you are not technician DON'T ASK. After she checked if it's in stock started the questions again phone number name address . Come on i only wanted to pay take the receipt and the range hood and go home not answer questions . What they think they are , police ?

Aimee
AimeeWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Steve Harvey Norman Harvey Bay

We brought a brand new TV and accidentally threw out the remote with packaging. One phone call and we were lucky enough to get St.eve and he had us sorted out with a new one within the hour. You’re a legend St.eve

Nandasiri
NandasiriGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Never shopping here again

Moonlight
Moonlight

Excellent Customer Service

I bought a NutriBullet from Harvey Norman Melbourne City store a while back and since then, I had several issues with it. However, the manager (Ian) was very helpful and both times he sorted the issue out for me promptly and without any problems. Even though the blender I bought wasn't great, I would definitely still shop from this store, as I can trust them to be cooperative and empathetic.

Hamed
HamedSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible

totally unhappy with delivery service. Crashes on fridge. Called them to fix it but did not reply. Still waiting for them.

MONTROSE
MONTROSESouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service from Bundall QLD store

Saturday morning, December 12, 2020, I needed to order a replacement for my 12 year old microwave oven.

After contacting a similar company on the Gold Coast, and finding their order/delivery systems useless, I contacted Harvey Norman at Bundall.

Around 10.10am phoned the Bundall store - the store phone was answered immediately, transferred to Massey - arranged payment, delivery and installation within ten minutes. Invoice was emailed within ten minutes.

Consequently, the microwave was delivered and installed by 11.35am the same morning.
Excellent customer service!!!

Troj
Troj

No zip pay instore

No zip pay instore only online, special wasn't advertised online only in store,so had to buy a voucher to use zip pay and to get the special, (which still turned out to be more expensive than the other competitors that weren't even on sale!)then had to wait 24 hours for clearance online...an absolute joke, coming from a man who whined about everyone buying online and causing him to lose business...guess what Jerry Harvey you'll never get my business again...absolute shambles,and overpriced!!!

Lisa
LisaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great customer service

Tom from Harvey Norman, Fortitude Valley replaced our lg microwave that was out of warranty on the spot!! He even carried it to our car and took the old one away. Now that is the service we all want but so often do not receive. That is why we continue to shop at Harvey Norman. Keep up the great work team, we will continue to come back.

Con Artists

We purchased some air conditioning units from the Preston store. We were promised installation and that the window units would be problem. This is incorrect. Their "installation guys" did not show up or return calls, no one else is able to install both window units and split systems. It's one or the other. We now have to figure out how to return massively heavy air con units to them to try and get our money back. Lost our business for life.

Very personalized customer service - Thank you Hitesh !!!

I Bought AC and Portable Air cooler from Harvey Norman Store Sunshine. I was amazed by the customer service provided by Mr Hitesh. He was very good on explaining the product and its features and also to read customer mind and offer relevant product which made it easy for me to decide. He is a star to Harvey Norman Team in Sunshine, I am sure all other staffs are amazing as well.

Frozen Out
Frozen OutGreat Southern, WA

Nobody home at Harvey Norman Albany WA

Ajay
Ajay

Surprised and Shocked

Kate
KateGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Rude - taking money and not getting the product

Lyn K.
Lyn K.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great service at HN.

Great service and product knowledge from Michelle Famularo at Chirnside Park Harvey Norman.
We were buying a fridge.
Recommend the service

Deep
DeepGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Ridiculous staff very rude to customer

Please don’t go to Harvey norman very polite when they have to sell anything but if any problem occur they will say it’s not in warranty and most of their products are faulty never buy the products with extra warranty the are all refurbished. They offer u 2 year extra warranty but please don’t buy from them they are thief’s please prefer some other stores who have better products and good price than these thugs

Joanne O.