Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Appliances

Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Appliances (page 3 of 8)

Listing monitored by Harvey Norman

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (192)

Tomo
TomoSouth East Queensland, QLD

Dont buy Optus via Harvey norman

I purchased a Samsung phone from Harvey Norman on the gold coast ( bundall) recntly with the offer to move over to Optus Guess their Staff are out of their depth with regard to accountability when it comes to service It not us its optus with the problem Dont touch harvney norman

Stephen B.
Stephen B.

Bathroom Renovations

Purchased everything required for my new master bathroom From tiles to bathtub, the installers were great and Harvey Norman team was brilliant in covering any issues that arose, spent over $50,000 to build this dream bathroom and the HN boys made it my dream, plus following up on warranties was brilliant.

Ian
IanSouthwest, VIC

Appliance and Service

Excellent Service and a great range of Appliances always and home delivery is always available and can easily do On Line orders and purchasing. Can take advantage of Interest free terms if required.

Appliance Retailers

Find out how Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Appliances compares to other Appliance Retailers

Brooksplace
BrooksplaceCentral West, NSW

good range of products knowledgeable staff

I have made a lot of purchases from Harvey Norman and have always found the staff, helpful and friendly with a good knowledge of their range of items so they can advise me the best to buy. A couple of times I have had to use the warranty or product care and the service from the staff at Bathurst has been the best.

HonestBob
HonestBobBrisbane

Price match guarantee is a scam

pitiful
pitifulSydney, NSW

Disgusting service

I recently bought a pair of Liebherr frigs’ from Harvey Norman Castle Hill. They delivered the wrong one ( not the one that was on their showroom floor) that I bought but a different one. They would not take responsibility for it and charged me $700 to deliver the correct one and pick up the wrong one . I have written to their complaints dept 3 times now and have not had the courtesy of a response as yet . It is not as though I didn’t know what I was buying as I have 3 sets of the same frigs’ now, all bought from Harvey Norman.

Brendan M.
Brendan M.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Poor after sales service

Isobel Porter
Isobel PorterSouth East Queensland, QLD

Customer service is very poor

The online cashback promotion does not pay out. I contacted the sales person and he was not helpful. I spent 3 days working on it and will not use Harvey Norman again

Brilliant service from such great staff

Came in to buy a fridge on Saturday found one checked availability out of stock but said we could buy floor stock sorted paid and delivered by a great guy on Sunday
Win win thankyou so easy

Nightingale
Nightingale

Dents in stock with every purchase

We purchased over $10,000.00 worth of stock, Beds and Speed Queen washing machine, the Speed Queen was not installed as promised and it was dented and scratched, just purchased a Westinghouse Oven it has a dent in it. Every time we purchase there are dents and damage to stock. Customer service is apalling. Had to wait a week for delivery and if I wanted to return the oven would have to wait a week for collection of item and have no oven for cooking for a second week.

Waraich
WaraichGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect service

Great service and knowledge. Really helpful when I bought my AEG washing machine 8000 series. They had lots of information of most of the products. Harvey Norman Sunshine is my favourite one.

Olympia
OlympiaHolder 2611, ACT

Enjoyable shopping experience

I was in store yesterday, bought some home furnishings. The staff were really helpful and showed me some other options to go with them. I'd definitely go again and check out the site.

Emma
EmmaSydney, NSW

Great selection

Harvey Norman not only have the best selection of applicanes but their staff are always so helpful and ready to help with any query. I highly recommend them for all appliances.

Maya
MayaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Transaction 9207754, Thank you Mick L, 6418/138

Joe
JoeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Quality of staff varies Sometimes you get very unlucky

Saurabh Kohli
Saurabh KohliGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing Products

Harvey Norman Broadmeadows had very good customer service, but the best part was there variety of products. We bought a Miele vacuum and it was rather getting difficult there to choose from the range of different vacuum cleaners.

tim g.
tim g.

very rude staff

I found a toaster at David Jones for $235 and HN had it for $299. I called to ask for a pricematch, the staff laughed at me and said get me one too if you get it for that price. and I said ok I will.

Then I directly called Good guys and they were happy to pricematch,

HN should keep up to JB and Good guys at least making decent specials and discounts.

Sputnik
SputnikSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible customer service - Bad product information

Giulz1969
Giulz1969Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Laptop

Ive been a long standing buyer (over 10 years) Harvey Norman Preston ALWAYS look after me in terms of customer service and pricing. This occasion they failed but happy I called back and was given a voucher to use which was nice. Guy was knowledgable about laptop I bought he did his best. Still will always buy from them. Happy with my latest fridge, drawers and the delivery guys were fantastic and helpful.

Kristine L.
Kristine L.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Horrifying After Sale Service

We bought a Kenwood Mixer 5 months ago. The machine started to fall apart after the first month. We only use it to mix 1- 1.8 kg bread dough (total weight). I have to sent it back to Kenwood to repair through Harvey Norman 3 times. It took 3-4 weeks to fixed each time. Each time the sales team in Harvey Norman deny any possible product deflect and accuse me of misusing the machine. I paid $900+ for this machine and drove 40 mins to the store to get accusation from the Harvey Norman sales team 3 times. The product is still broken without any refund and replacement options offered. Bad product with horrifying after sales service are really the perfect storm.

Frank O
Frank OSydney Surrounds, NSW

A good purchase of Oven

I went to Harvey Norman to have a general look at Ovens. When I got there I found a good selection and variety of Ovens. After a good look I found an Oven which I liked.

Deborah Cooper
Deborah CooperSydney, NSW

Brought a bigger tv

The only set back we have found with LG tv the lack of support from them . We have found it doesn’t s support all apps and this really is a downfall in their products . We own 2 of their tvs and will never buy they products again .

alienbats
alienbatsSydney, NSW

DeLonghi Coffee Machine

Went into Castle Hill store, and the DeLonghi representative told that the machine was eligible for gift hamper after online registration. Came to know later that, it was not eligible, and many more customers had similar complaints. Clear case of mis-selling to increase sales and brushing off customers.

Fee
FeeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

warranty terms changed

bought a fridge with 60mths extended warrabty, now the fridge is faulty apparantly the warranty wasbt an extended one, its the total warranty time. no one explained that i was paying only 3yrs extended warranty after the manufacture 2 yr warranty. disgusting service. all about money. wont be shopping at harvey norman again and will be telling others to avoid also

Lulu Strike
Lulu StrikeDarwin, NT

Darwin store staff are helpful

Very happy with the service helping me to choose my fridge. Not too pushy and seemed to know their stuff. Would shop here again next time I need an appliance