Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Appliances

Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Appliances (page 3 of 4)

1.9

• Return Claim MadeYes (47) · No
Adrian
AdrianSouth East Queensland, QLD

Harvey Norman bungle- just wont honour the warranty

Sev
SevBrisbane

Not happy with warranty claims procedures

billa911
billa911Sydney, NSW

Liars. Will not honor replacement warranty

Harvey norman sell replacement warranties and then fail to honor it. When I tried to speak to Harvey Norman, they referred me to product care guys. The store doesnt want to deal with it as its in product care hands now. Product care people are rude and dont care about what harvey norman sold us. They are like..this is what we have on our system, take it or leave it.
I will never shop at Harvey Norman again.

Appliance Retailers

Find out how Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Appliances compares to other Appliance Retailers

garryaussie
garryaussieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Vax vacuum cleaner - Pet pro

Bought Vax from Harvey Norman 2 Mths later the head stopped functioning. Went to store ( Broadmeadows ) they ordered new one after 2 weeks rang to see if had arrived. Not yet so they rang rep he said on the way.
1 more week goes by rang again and they said they will get back to me as they don't know where it is.
Very frustrating when under warranty. If i ordered a new one i think they would have it within the week.
I order from China and get within 4 days. Go figure

Diltal
DiltalSydney Surrounds, NSW

Broadway customer service

A few weeks back I went to the broadway store to return a faulty item. I was particularly impressed with staff members Elliot, Michelle and Alison, who dealt with my case with professionalism and respect. They were courteous and helpful from the very beginning until the issue was finally resolved. Thank you again, we appreciate all your time and effort.

Simon
Simon

Too big to have average customer service.

They have a bad return policy. They're average at everything else, but their return policy is the reason I won't be returning.

You just can't return items unless they're broken. You may have been sold on a product to realise the sales rep lied and the reviews are actually terrible, too bad. No returns.

Rina
RinaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Thank You for considering!

We bought a sunbeam glide iron months ago in Cairns branch and find out while i was ironing its leaking badly and i had my arm burnt from the steam. It took us a while to bring it back as we were moving to a different country.
We had a quick break and brought it back with us in Brisbane Branch. We’re happy that they’re eager to reimburse us the amount we payed. Then we bought a new one. Very good iron this time! And i love it.
At the end of settling we found out that the lady who served us in Cairns is the same lady that served as in Brisbane as her name is in the invoice . How ironic! She gave us an excellent service.

Ellie
EllieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Variety of Stock with Quality

I went there for mobile phone accessories and they got what I exactly wants. The price is not too bad for me and many discount items in the store too.

kylie333
kylie333

Amazing Customer Service

We recently renovated and had to buy new fridge, stove, dishwasher, split systems etc. Went to Harvey Norman Thomastown and dealt with Helder Patricio. He was so informative, not pushy and let us go and do our research. We later called him and did all our sales over the phone. It was so easy and convenient. Later on we found out that one of the split systems was faulty upon installation. I called Helder at 330pm on a Friday and he had a new one delivered on the Saturday and the faulty one removed. Truly incredible. We now buy all our items at Harvey Norman thomastown without question.

Vimel V
Vimel VPerth, WA

Never Get Product Care from Harvey Norman

Rod
RodQueensland

Atrocious customer service

Bought a laptop from the cairns harvey norman store since buying it the laptop continuously freezes. Reported the problem to them telling me in a condescending manner that it wasn't their problem. I guess once they make the final sale they don't care about their paying customers. Go elsewhere like jbhifi and good guys at least they attempt to look after their repeat customers.

Tone
ToneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Miss selling product care

Brought a LG washer from Harvey Norman. Told by sales staff to take out extended 5 year product care it covers everything including a accidently damage the washer has started rusting 3 years old rang to make a claim and rust is not covered.and neither is accidently damage and lots of other things .before I knew this I've brought several things from Harvey,and Joyce Myane and took this fantastic cover out on everything each time being told by staff it's the greatest thing what a load of rubbish when the sales staff verbally tell you anything get it in writing

Winston7
Winston7Far North Queensland, QLD

ARISTON MICROWAVE

Don't watch MasterChef or even like cooking. I was suggested the Ariston Microwave and agree that the simplicity of the product has improved my attitude towards cooking. Just so easy.

Michelle A
Michelle ASydney, NSW

Heater -Attise Brigadier

Purchased the heater less than 4 weeks ago at approx $740. No longer works. Returned to store and had proof of purchase- told to go home and wait 24 hours for someone to call to repair. So no heating for next two days potentially longer depending on repairs. Have a video showing it will light but NOT stay lit. If items break within a month should be full replacement! What’s worse is person making decision stood five feet from us and wouldn’t even come over ... pretty poor Harvey Norman... pretty poor! A store like yours could return the faulty item no issue instead of making us stuff around for the next three days with no heating !

Hannah
HannahSydney, NSW

Very Happy with my service.

I was very worried after buying a Steamer for my tiles that I would be taken for a ride when it turned out it wasn't what I was looking for. But I was completely wrong! The Bondi Junction staff were nothing but nice and helped me get a full refund right away! It's a shame the product wasn't right but the service was a delight! :)