Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Appliances

Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Appliances (page 3 of 6)

BillNewcastle

Bissel Carpet Shampooer

I purchased a Bissel Carpet Shampooer in 2013 from Harvey Norman and have only used it 5 times. The brushes no longer rotate and lift the dirt off the carpet I rang Harvey Norman and the person I spoke to said, "It's 5 years old time to buy a new one." I phoned Bissel and they told me the only service agents were in Sydney, Wollongong and Port Macquarie. I live in Newcastle over 2 hours away from each one. You might like to consider availability of after sales service when making your purchase decision.

Hi Bill,
Lynda - HN Customer Service

Purchased from Rutherford Crap sales advice was from Bennetts Green store

CarolMelbourne

Still waiting for Air-Conditioner Installer

Went to Thomastown Store and dealt with [name removed] who was very good and informative. Bought an Air-Conditioner (as well as Washing Machine and Dryer) and booked in an installation visit with their recommended company 'Octopuss'. Called them to confirm the day, which they did, but no-one showed. Took the day off work especially ! and 3 weeks later I am still waiting to hear back. Still no show or contact. Have given up.

Harvey N.Harvey Norman

Hi Carol, I am sorry to hear about your experience. Can you please share with us more details on the link provided here http://www.harveynorman.com.au/contact-us/ so we can follow up with the store proprietor.
Lynda - HN Customer Service

Nehnehneh

Nehnehneh

not impressed with service

bought a toshiba telly from them. had problems with telly. called toshiba but was told to contact harvey norman directly as it is a parallel imported model that's not supported locally.

called Harvey norman up and they said bring it down. brought down telly after work and they said the 'expert' has gone home and there's no one there that could help me. I have to take the telly home and come back two days later.

finally after speaking to the manager he agreed to replace the telly on the spot.

Hi There,
Brendon - HN Customer Service

Appliance Retailers

Find out how Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Appliances compares to other Appliance Retailers

Mountain ShadowSydney

If it's not on the store shelf - move on

Hi There,
Brendon - HN Customer Service

MickSouthwest, VIC

Trying to sell me something I couldn't afford.

Came in today looking to buy washing machine, was looking at washing machine around $700 spoke to a employee about a certain washer we were looking at, basically says there no good will only last 2-3 years and kept saying there made in south east Asia and there no good bad standards nothing from there will
Last etc (my partner is Asian and we both found this abit affensive) then takes us over to washing machines that are $1400 plus and telling us there German made much better bla bla! We found this embarrassing and frustrating 1. We can barely afford $700 washing machine let alone a $1400 one 2. We found it about offensive talking down about south east Asia (partner being Asian)

Mick

Why would I bother wasting more of my time with such a terrible business and customer service, no thanks!

Annie K

Annie KBlue Mountains

Product Review

Maria

Maria

Training is a must in retail

The staff at Harvey Norman need to be friendlier and more professional and helpful. I often find them rather dismissive and just doing their job without appearing to enjoy it! Hey guys and gals, if you want to work in retail remember customer service

Harvey N.Harvey Norman

Thank you, for sharing your experience, Maria. We appreciate your feedback. Regards, - Rami HN Customer Service

Product Care

JaniceSouth East Queensland, QLD

Online sales are terrible.

HN provides a great service - online chat (to clarify that the appliance is what you need) and interest-free repayments. However their customer service, communication, online sales and delivery are terrible. I exchanged numerous emails and was told I would get an answer in 24 hours, it never happened. Just as my delivery never happened - I ended up cancelling the order after 2 wks. I just had to wait for the transaction to be reversed - another 2 weeks but that eventually occurred. My advice. Don't shop online with HN, there are plenty of other options - let's hope that when Amazon comes to Australia they will really sort stores like this out. In the meantime I will probably physically go into a store - probably The good guys.

Janice

Thanks for the info, fortunately my relationship with HN is now over: you are more interested in keeping your warehousing costs down than in keeping your customers happy. In the future I will shop elsewhere.

Innk

InnkMelbourne

Snobby & disrespectful sales assistant

joanne

joanneBrisbane

Bad communication & Service

I ordered a juicer on line when I called to find out availability I was told ready to pick up no email then received bad customer service I thought Harvey Norman would at least have good customer Service Not Happy I will take my business elsewhere Shame Mr Norman

Rhonda JIpswich

Scratched and dented Fridge

Went to Harvey norman to look at a fridge on 26/12/16 ,we seen one we liked paid for it we received it today! .. delivery guys take it out of the box carry it up our stairs and it got Scratched and dented!! I come home from work to see my Fridge in that condition, Not very Happy I would like this fixed up ASAP!!

Rhonda J

We had our Fridge Replaced and was quite happy with the guys that delivered it they handled the fridge with care thankyou

Criticalgirl

CriticalgirlAU

Not great.

Really bad service. No one ever around to help and staff on front register so rude. Try and go else where if I can.

Bad customer servic e

The Microwave was taken to the Armadale outlet for repairs on 20 September. The staff member promised to send the unit to the repairers and said they would contact me for pick up when the unit was sent back. The unit was repaired and sent back to Harvey Norman on 27th September. After three weeks I contacted the repairers to check if the microwave was repaired and found out that the unit was sent back to Harvey Norman after one week after it was repaired. The unit was lying in HN for three week and nobody informed me that the unit was ready to be picked up. This is not acceptable and only shows the lack of responsibility on the part of Harvey Normal staff.

Currawong

CurrawongSouth East Queensland, QLD

When it comes to Harvey Norman discount vouchers, does Harvey Norman always mean what it says about