Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Appliances

Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Appliances (page 4 of 45)

Listing monitored by Harvey Norman

Alison
AlisonHunter Region, NSW

Excellent Customer Service at Kotara

Recently we had a problem with rust in an oven purchased 5 years ago. Harvey Norman’s customer service was outstanding and they arranged a replacement oven to be delivered to our home. We were already regular customers but will now shop with extra confidence.

Stephen Hinder
Stephen HinderMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Bad installers on washing machine.

Norma Carrier
Norma CarrierSouth East Queensland, QLD

Scratch and dent

Hi guys we bought a washing machine , dishwasher, 2 fridges and a whole lot of other things over the years at the scratch and dent section. Honestly would not shop anywhere else. The guys at the Bundall store are so pleasant and helpful keep up the good work.

Appliance Retailers

Find out how Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Appliances compares to other Appliance Retailers

Maryanne
MaryanneSydney, NSW

Would give them 1 star if I could

The worst customer service I have ever experienced in my entire life. I have made complaint to Harvey Norman Head Office and the ACCC. Months of headaches with staff members, do yourself a favour and purchase online and don't ever deal with these people. Many reviews regarding this store are negative and highlight in particular lies and abusive interactions they have experienced with him. Shop online so you don't have to deal with these people. They work on commissions & KPI's yet they cant even make a sale, they have wasted hours of their time just to LOSE a sale from us.

Speed Queen fantastic washing machine

Quick wash cycle, easy to use and very suited to my large family. We had to replace our Maytag and was recommended speed queen to be of equal long lasting reliability.

MKW
MKWSydney, NSW

Extremely Arrogant and Rude Sales People

I have had consistently bad and rude experience with sales people at Auburn shop for last 10 years or so. Today, I experienced again with two different sales women: one just walked away without comments when I asked about a discount after price match for a high end fridge with another store. The second one at the washing machine/dryer aisle when she told me in direct words that "We work here for commission, I don't have time to explain features if you are not going to buy it today. I suggest do your research online and come back and I can give you a quote. I have a lot of customers and phone calls to attend to".

Rubbish washing machine

We bought a top of the line washing machine and the first one was dropped in the store room, but still released to us. The second one, after they replaced the damaged one (without too much drama, in their credit) washes like a piece of poo. The manufacturers fault, not HN. Very professional in our dealings, thanks.

Tomo
TomoSouth East Queensland, QLD

Dont buy Optus via Harvey norman

I purchased a Samsung phone from Harvey Norman on the gold coast ( bundall) recntly with the offer to move over to Optus Guess their Staff are out of their depth with regard to accountability when it comes to service It not us its optus with the problem Dont touch harvney norman

Stephen B.
Stephen B.

Bathroom Renovations

Purchased everything required for my new master bathroom From tiles to bathtub, the installers were great and Harvey Norman team was brilliant in covering any issues that arose, spent over $50,000 to build this dream bathroom and the HN boys made it my dream, plus following up on warranties was brilliant.

Ian
IanSouthwest, VIC

Appliance and Service

Excellent Service and a great range of Appliances always and home delivery is always available and can easily do On Line orders and purchasing. Can take advantage of Interest free terms if required.

Bernadette
BernadetteBairnsdale

Poor service

Just not interested in helping you when you're under warranty. I had to go find the replacement product myself. Rang lots time just never rang back.the product i got isn't what I want but just couldn't do that again just shocking

Brooksplace
BrooksplaceCentral West, NSW

good range of products knowledgeable staff

I have made a lot of purchases from Harvey Norman and have always found the staff, helpful and friendly with a good knowledge of their range of items so they can advise me the best to buy. A couple of times I have had to use the warranty or product care and the service from the staff at Bathurst has been the best.

HonestBob
HonestBobBrisbane

Price match guarantee is a scam

pitiful
pitifulSydney, NSW

Disgusting service

I recently bought a pair of Liebherr frigs’ from Harvey Norman Castle Hill. They delivered the wrong one ( not the one that was on their showroom floor) that I bought but a different one. They would not take responsibility for it and charged me $700 to deliver the correct one and pick up the wrong one . I have written to their complaints dept 3 times now and have not had the courtesy of a response as yet . It is not as though I didn’t know what I was buying as I have 3 sets of the same frigs’ now, all bought from Harvey Norman.

Brendan M.
Brendan M.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Poor after sales service

Ana
AnaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Product sold not as described

Isobel Porter
Isobel PorterSouth East Queensland, QLD

Customer service is very poor

The online cashback promotion does not pay out. I contacted the sales person and he was not helpful. I spent 3 days working on it and will not use Harvey Norman again

Brilliant service from such great staff

Came in to buy a fridge on Saturday found one checked availability out of stock but said we could buy floor stock sorted paid and delivered by a great guy on Sunday
Win win thankyou so easy

Nightingale
Nightingale

Dents in stock with every purchase

We purchased over $10,000.00 worth of stock, Beds and Speed Queen washing machine, the Speed Queen was not installed as promised and it was dented and scratched, just purchased a Westinghouse Oven it has a dent in it. Every time we purchase there are dents and damage to stock. Customer service is apalling. Had to wait a week for delivery and if I wanted to return the oven would have to wait a week for collection of item and have no oven for cooking for a second week.

Waraich
WaraichGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect service

Great service and knowledge. Really helpful when I bought my AEG washing machine 8000 series. They had lots of information of most of the products. Harvey Norman Sunshine is my favourite one.

First class service

I have been a customer of Harvey Norman Cannonvale for over ten years. The staff are knowledgeable and customer service & product warranties, are outstanding. This retail appliance store is customer focused & reliable. The delivery men are careful, curtious & cheerful. Many thanks.

Olympia
OlympiaHolder 2611, ACT

Enjoyable shopping experience

I was in store yesterday, bought some home furnishings. The staff were really helpful and showed me some other options to go with them. I'd definitely go again and check out the site.

Emma
EmmaSydney, NSW

Great selection

Harvey Norman not only have the best selection of applicanes but their staff are always so helpful and ready to help with any query. I highly recommend them for all appliances.

Sherif H.
Sherif H.Sydney, NSW

Worst customer experience ever.

The worst customer service in Castle Hill, refused to return a vacuum cleaner while its quality is rubbish, when I told them I will call Fair trade they didn't care

Maya