Non-existent customer service.

Purchased a tv hisense that was found to be damaged when it was first turned on. We were fobbed off over the phone and then in store. Harvey Norman won’t take responsibility for the selling a damaged product.

Money hungry grubs

Happy to take your money, but when you get a damaged TV out of the box they won't do a thing about it.

MRC

MRCGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

iRobot price

I bought this iRobot vacuum for $1700 from HN. That evening I found out Cosco has the same product for $1460 in stock. I went to request for refund but they gave me a $150 store voucher. When asked them to match the Cosco price, they just wouldn’t care. I still can’t understand why they gave me the store credit and also $100 less. I did not want to have an argument in the store. I request for the $100 credit please. When you claim you match the prices, you have to stand by it and not take people for granted.

Appliance Retailers

Find out how Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Appliances compares to other Appliance Retailers

Tail of Floof

Tail of FloofAdelaide

Damaged stainless steel door, zero acknowledgement.

Delivery crews delivered fridge three days too early, man handled through the front door even though I asked them to take another route. Sprinted out of property and made me sign at the door, refused to inspect item before signing. Dent reported immediately afterwards. Repeated attempts to contact Harvey Norman head office. Initial responses sounded promising but now they just ghost me.

Damage will cost half a grand minimum to repair. Will never trust harvey norman with any decent purchase again.

Bazcar

BazcarSydney Surrounds, NSW

Not anymore

Just went to Harvey Norman Erina to buy a new fridge and laptop computer as I bought my last fridge from there and have purchased other products from there since, and I've ALWAYS been impressed with the service I got. Well not anymore it seems. I got treated with the most hideous arrogance like I was some grey alien from Zeta Reticuli. Oh well I guess they don't need my money so I will shop elsewhere. And just for the record, I am a human being with a name. I loathe being identified by my phone number. If you only want customers to buy online PUT A SIGN ON THE DOOR.

Diane32

Diane32Sydney, NSW

Do not shop in this store

- They REFUSE to give you a refund after you have stepped one foot out door. JB HIFI allows you 30 days.; but worse off... They are more than happy to sponge off the taxpayer and receive job keeper whilst awarding massive bonuses.

Kay

Kay

Harvey Norman Maroochydore! Will never shop again

Harvey Norman Maroochydore not good service. Purchase a fridge which stopped working less than 4 weeks after we purchased it. They say it’s not there problem unfortunately we have to deal with the manufacturer. No replacement offered. We have now been 2 and a half weeks without a fridge with a family of six living out of a beach esky in the middle of summer. Eating out and buying ice everyday only to be told today it will be another 7 days. So that’s almost 4 weeks with no fridge. Will never buy hisense again and will never shop at Harvey Norman again. First bad review I’ve ever written. Worst customer service I’ve ever experienced. Staff were rude on the phone.

Ian

IanSydney, NSW

Damaged products, non existent after sales service

Black Ice

Black IceGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Shocking Customer service

Maybe Gerry doesn't need the money anymore clearly going by his constant boasting .... was in the Chadstone store this afternoon to purchase a Revitive massager - two salespeople walked directly in front of me while I was perusing the item without as much as excusing themselves, and I was there for a good ten minutes trying to figure out which of the options to go for and all the while, not one of these so-called sales people bothered to even ask me if they could help. Will NOT be shopping here again - the Good Guys will be getting my business from now on.

Accurate Shopper

Accurate ShopperMelbourne

Harvey Norman Marion

David R

David R Canberra 2600, ACT

No back up Service

I bought a refrigerator from the Fyshwick store that leaked water and destroyed my floor boards in the kitchen. They will not respond to my emails and over the phone say to contact the manufacturer. Buy your electrical goods from someone who stands by their products.

kanna g.

kanna g.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Horrible customer service - Hoppers crossing TV department

LG Top Load Washer from Harvey Norman Flagship Store Auburn

CMC

CMCSouth East Queensland, QLD

Never nonsense during a sale

Fiona M

Fiona MAdelaide

After three months still waiting for a replacement piece for my Belling Oven

Amanda T

Amanda T

Do NOT recommend

Absolute disgrace! More than happy to take your money but there is absolutely no service whatsoever. A fridge was purchased, $1400. Item arrived which was fine BUT Harvey Norman Hervey Bay use contractors who not only damaged mums floor excessively they don't even help you assemble the item because they are 'contractors'. Living through an absolute nightmare trying to get a fridge handle screwed on. It is impossible without damaging the fridge! I would not recommend this place for anything. Heard much better about the Good Guys who actually HELP you assemble your purchase. Never again ugh.

Never again

Never againMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Too much questions

Just wanted to buy a range hood after waiting about 10 minutes a staff member came i said I want this range hood and then started the questions like why i want this where I'm going to put it and more . If you are not technician DON'T ASK. After she checked if it's in stock started the questions again phone number name address . Come on i only wanted to pay take the receipt and the range hood and go home not answer questions . What they think they are , police ?

Nandasiri

NandasiriGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Never shopping here again

Hamed

HamedSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible

totally unhappy with delivery service. Crashes on fridge. Called them to fix it but did not reply. Still waiting for them.

Troj

Troj

No zip pay instore

No zip pay instore only online, special wasn't advertised online only in store,so had to buy a voucher to use zip pay and to get the special, (which still turned out to be more expensive than the other competitors that weren't even on sale!)then had to wait 24 hours for clearance online...an absolute joke, coming from a man who whined about everyone buying online and causing him to lose business...guess what Jerry Harvey you'll never get my business again...absolute shambles,and overpriced!!!