Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Appliances

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (80)

Hilary
Hilary

Thieves

Harvey Norman has been our go-to appliance retailer and we are in the process of a large renovation and need to purchase all new kitchen appliances. With a budget of $10,000 just for our appliances, we have decided to eliminate Harvey Norman from our list of options because they have taken 22 million in Australian's taxpayers money whilst making a $178 million profit in just two months. I hope other people also decide to boycott Harvey Norman. You have lost us as customers Harvey Norman

Store LocationHobart
I am me
I am me

Disgraceful service

Store LocationFyshwick, ACT
Cameron
CameronMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Over priced, go elsewhere.

We recently kitted out a new kitchen with a new cooktop, oven, dishwasher and range hood and Harvey Norman could not come close to price and service from their competitors on the same brands. They are completely out of touch with their market and I can't see any reason that someone should shop here.

Store LocationMarion, SA.
Appliance Retailers

Find out how Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Appliances compares to other Appliance Retailers

Wokka
WokkaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Parts missing

Parts of sink missing when plumber turned up to instal new sink bought from Harvey Norman.
Complained and Harvey Norman gave me wrong parts to get me out of the shop.
Had to go to Reece to get parts to finish job.
Very bad service.
Did not care about rectifying problem.
Be careful

Store LocationNunawading
Disillusioned
DisillusionedSouth East Queensland, QLD

Dishonest and devious

Store LocationGympie
MRCGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

iRobot price

I bought this iRobot vacuum for $1700 from HN. That evening I found out Cosco has the same product for $1460 in stock. I went to request for refund but they gave me a $150 store voucher. When asked them to match the Cosco price, they just wouldn’t care. I still can’t understand why they gave me the store credit and also $100 less. I did not want to have an argument in the store. I request for the $100 credit please. When you claim you match the prices, you have to stand by it and not take people for granted.

Store LocationNunawading VIC
MRC

No one from Harvey Norman bothered to even follow up and did not receive the credit yet.

Bazcar
BazcarSydney Surrounds, NSW

Not anymore

Just went to Harvey Norman Erina to buy a new fridge and laptop computer as I bought my last fridge from there and have purchased other products from there since, and I've ALWAYS been impressed with the service I got. Well not anymore it seems. I got treated with the most hideous arrogance like I was some grey alien from Zeta Reticuli. Oh well I guess they don't need my money so I will shop elsewhere. And just for the record, I am a human being with a name. I loathe being identified by my phone number. If you only want customers to buy online PUT A SIGN ON THE DOOR.

Store LocationErina
Black Ice
Black IceGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Shocking Customer service

Maybe Gerry doesn't need the money anymore clearly going by his constant boasting .... was in the Chadstone store this afternoon to purchase a Revitive massager - two salespeople walked directly in front of me while I was perusing the item without as much as excusing themselves, and I was there for a good ten minutes trying to figure out which of the options to go for and all the while, not one of these so-called sales people bothered to even ask me if they could help. Will NOT be shopping here again - the Good Guys will be getting my business from now on.

Store LocationChadstone, Victoria
David R
David R Canberra 2600, ACT

No back up Service

I bought a refrigerator from the Fyshwick store that leaked water and destroyed my floor boards in the kitchen. They will not respond to my emails and over the phone say to contact the manufacturer. Buy your electrical goods from someone who stands by their products.

Store LocationFyshwick

kanna g.
kanna g.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Horrible customer service - Hoppers crossing TV department

Store LocationHoppers crossing, Victoria
CMC
CMCSouth East Queensland, QLD

Never nonsense during a sale

Store LocationBurleigh waters
Amanda T
Amanda T

Do NOT recommend

Absolute disgrace! More than happy to take your money but there is absolutely no service whatsoever. A fridge was purchased, $1400. Item arrived which was fine BUT Harvey Norman Hervey Bay use contractors who not only damaged mums floor excessively they don't even help you assemble the item because they are 'contractors'. Living through an absolute nightmare trying to get a fridge handle screwed on. It is impossible without damaging the fridge! I would not recommend this place for anything. Heard much better about the Good Guys who actually HELP you assemble your purchase. Never again ugh.

Store LocationHervey Bay
Never again
Never againMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Too much questions

Just wanted to buy a range hood after waiting about 10 minutes a staff member came i said I want this range hood and then started the questions like why i want this where I'm going to put it and more . If you are not technician DON'T ASK. After she checked if it's in stock started the questions again phone number name address . Come on i only wanted to pay take the receipt and the range hood and go home not answer questions . What they think they are , police ?

Nandasiri
NandasiriGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Never shopping here again

Store LocationBroadmeadows
Troj
Troj

No zip pay instore

No zip pay instore only online, special wasn't advertised online only in store,so had to buy a voucher to use zip pay and to get the special, (which still turned out to be more expensive than the other competitors that weren't even on sale!)then had to wait 24 hours for clearance online...an absolute joke, coming from a man who whined about everyone buying online and causing him to lose business...guess what Jerry Harvey you'll never get my business again...absolute shambles,and overpriced!!!

Store LocationGympie