Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Appliances

Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Appliances (page 2 of 40)

Tail of Floof
Tail of FloofAdelaide

Damaged stainless steel door, zero acknowledgement.

Delivery crews delivered fridge three days too early, man handled through the front door even though I asked them to take another route. Sprinted out of property and made me sign at the door, refused to inspect item before signing. Dent reported immediately afterwards. Repeated attempts to contact Harvey Norman head office. Initial responses sounded promising but now they just ghost me.

Damage will cost half a grand minimum to repair. Will never trust harvey norman with any decent purchase again.

Bazcar
BazcarSydney Surrounds, NSW

Not anymore

Just went to Harvey Norman Erina to buy a new fridge and laptop computer as I bought my last fridge from there and have purchased other products from there since, and I've ALWAYS been impressed with the service I got. Well not anymore it seems. I got treated with the most hideous arrogance like I was some grey alien from Zeta Reticuli. Oh well I guess they don't need my money so I will shop elsewhere. And just for the record, I am a human being with a name. I loathe being identified by my phone number. If you only want customers to buy online PUT A SIGN ON THE DOOR.

Diane32
Diane32Sydney, NSW

Do not shop in this store

- They REFUSE to give you a refund after you have stepped one foot out door. JB HIFI allows you 30 days.; but worse off... They are more than happy to sponge off the taxpayer and receive job keeper whilst awarding massive bonuses.

Appliance Retailers

Find out how Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Appliances compares to other Appliance Retailers

Kay
Kay

Harvey Norman Maroochydore! Will never shop again

Harvey Norman Maroochydore not good service. Purchase a fridge which stopped working less than 4 weeks after we purchased it. They say it’s not there problem unfortunately we have to deal with the manufacturer. No replacement offered. We have now been 2 and a half weeks without a fridge with a family of six living out of a beach esky in the middle of summer. Eating out and buying ice everyday only to be told today it will be another 7 days. So that’s almost 4 weeks with no fridge. Will never buy hisense again and will never shop at Harvey Norman again. First bad review I’ve ever written. Worst customer service I’ve ever experienced. Staff were rude on the phone.

Ian
IanSydney, NSW

Damaged products, non existent after sales service

Black Ice
Black IceGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Shocking Customer service

Maybe Gerry doesn't need the money anymore clearly going by his constant boasting .... was in the Chadstone store this afternoon to purchase a Revitive massager - two salespeople walked directly in front of me while I was perusing the item without as much as excusing themselves, and I was there for a good ten minutes trying to figure out which of the options to go for and all the while, not one of these so-called sales people bothered to even ask me if they could help. Will NOT be shopping here again - the Good Guys will be getting my business from now on.

Accurate Shopper
Accurate ShopperMelbourne

Harvey Norman Marion

David R
David R Canberra 2600, ACT

No back up Service

I bought a refrigerator from the Fyshwick store that leaked water and destroyed my floor boards in the kitchen. They will not respond to my emails and over the phone say to contact the manufacturer. Buy your electrical goods from someone who stands by their products.

kanna g.
kanna g.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Horrible customer service - Hoppers crossing TV department

LG Top Load Washer from Harvey Norman Flagship Store Auburn

CMC
CMCSouth East Queensland, QLD

Never nonsense during a sale

Fiona M
Fiona MAdelaide

After three months still waiting for a replacement piece for my Belling Oven

Amanda T
Amanda T

Do NOT recommend

Absolute disgrace! More than happy to take your money but there is absolutely no service whatsoever. A fridge was purchased, $1400. Item arrived which was fine BUT Harvey Norman Hervey Bay use contractors who not only damaged mums floor excessively they don't even help you assemble the item because they are 'contractors'. Living through an absolute nightmare trying to get a fridge handle screwed on. It is impossible without damaging the fridge! I would not recommend this place for anything. Heard much better about the Good Guys who actually HELP you assemble your purchase. Never again ugh.

Never again
Never againMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Too much questions

Just wanted to buy a range hood after waiting about 10 minutes a staff member came i said I want this range hood and then started the questions like why i want this where I'm going to put it and more . If you are not technician DON'T ASK. After she checked if it's in stock started the questions again phone number name address . Come on i only wanted to pay take the receipt and the range hood and go home not answer questions . What they think they are , police ?

Nandasiri
NandasiriGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Never shopping here again

John
Johnasked
Retail Stores - Appliances

Can an item bought at one Harvey Norman store (Dandenong - not yet delivered) be delivered to another (Swan Hill)? My circumstances have changed since purchasing the item (fridge).Thanks

winah
winah

you'll need to contact the store where you purchased your fridge and explain your new circumstances..

bidolasked
Retail Stores - Appliances

Does Harvey Norman charge extra for a special order?

Fired Up
Fired Up

What did they say when you contacted them?

bidol

Yes they do charge extra for a special order,I asked them about a fridge that they didn’t have in stock and was told they would do a special order and it was an extra $300,I ended up going to the good guys.

Kaz
Kazasked
Retail Stores - Appliances

Can u give me a quote for a econavi panosonic heat pump i have a 2 storey house I am a pensioner do u offer any discounts ? My email is [email address removed] look forward to hearing from you

See all Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Appliances questions