Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Appliances

Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Appliances (page 4 of 40)

Ana
AnaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Product sold not as described

Isobel Porter
Isobel PorterSouth East Queensland, QLD

Customer service is very poor

The online cashback promotion does not pay out. I contacted the sales person and he was not helpful. I spent 3 days working on it and will not use Harvey Norman again

Nightingale
Nightingale

Dents in stock with every purchase

We purchased over $10,000.00 worth of stock, Beds and Speed Queen washing machine, the Speed Queen was not installed as promised and it was dented and scratched, just purchased a Westinghouse Oven it has a dent in it. Every time we purchase there are dents and damage to stock. Customer service is apalling. Had to wait a week for delivery and if I wanted to return the oven would have to wait a week for collection of item and have no oven for cooking for a second week.

Appliance Retailers

Find out how Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Appliances compares to other Appliance Retailers

Sherif H.
Sherif H.Sydney, NSW

Worst customer experience ever.

The worst customer service in Castle Hill, refused to return a vacuum cleaner while its quality is rubbish, when I told them I will call Fair trade they didn't care

IzzyH
IzzyHMelbourne

Specs are incorrect on website but they blame the customer

tim g.
tim g.

very rude staff

I found a toaster at David Jones for $235 and HN had it for $299. I called to ask for a pricematch, the staff laughed at me and said get me one too if you get it for that price. and I said ok I will.

Then I directly called Good guys and they were happy to pricematch,

HN should keep up to JB and Good guys at least making decent specials and discounts.

Sam
Sam

Stay away from harvey norman marion

Very dodgy store, Purchased a washing machine was told us this is a reliable unit, if anything goes wrong bring it in we sort you out no worries. The unit broke apart after 6 month and the guy tried to tell me its from wear and tare, after hours of argument the manager came to tell me, its not our problem you need to take it up with LG. Have been left without a washing machine for sometime now. ACCC case opened.

Giulz1969
Giulz1969Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Laptop

Ive been a long standing buyer (over 10 years) Harvey Norman Preston ALWAYS look after me in terms of customer service and pricing. This occasion they failed but happy I called back and was given a voucher to use which was nice. Guy was knowledgable about laptop I bought he did his best. Still will always buy from them. Happy with my latest fridge, drawers and the delivery guys were fantastic and helpful.

SharonK
SharonKSydney, NSW

No repairs.

Kristine L.
Kristine L.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Horrifying After Sale Service

We bought a Kenwood Mixer 5 months ago. The machine started to fall apart after the first month. We only use it to mix 1- 1.8 kg bread dough (total weight). I have to sent it back to Kenwood to repair through Harvey Norman 3 times. It took 3-4 weeks to fixed each time. Each time the sales team in Harvey Norman deny any possible product deflect and accuse me of misusing the machine. I paid $900+ for this machine and drove 40 mins to the store to get accusation from the Harvey Norman sales team 3 times. The product is still broken without any refund and replacement options offered. Bad product with horrifying after sales service are really the perfect storm.

Frank O
Frank OSydney Surrounds, NSW

A good purchase of Oven

I went to Harvey Norman to have a general look at Ovens. When I got there I found a good selection and variety of Ovens. After a good look I found an Oven which I liked.

alienbats
alienbatsSydney, NSW

DeLonghi Coffee Machine

Went into Castle Hill store, and the DeLonghi representative told that the machine was eligible for gift hamper after online registration. Came to know later that, it was not eligible, and many more customers had similar complaints. Clear case of mis-selling to increase sales and brushing off customers.

Fee
FeeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

warranty terms changed

bought a fridge with 60mths extended warrabty, now the fridge is faulty apparantly the warranty wasbt an extended one, its the total warranty time. no one explained that i was paying only 3yrs extended warranty after the manufacture 2 yr warranty. disgusting service. all about money. wont be shopping at harvey norman again and will be telling others to avoid also

IainSydney Surrounds, NSW

Unbelievably bad service.

West Gosford I bought television for $1850.00 took it home plugged it in and it didn’t work rang the store sales lady said I spoke to the manager and we will get our money back i,ll get it picked up when it gets back we will do a refund after numerous phone calls the next day after it was picked up we spoke to the manager who refused to give us our money back we have no money no television disgusting service and we are still waiting .

next step ACCC.

Manu.N
Manu.NGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great deal

Bought a fridge in harvey norman on Gafffney Street coburg.
Mohamad was very helpful and offered the best deal after consulting his superior.

Will go again in the future. Highly recommended.

John
Johnasked
Retail Stores - Appliances

Can an item bought at one Harvey Norman store (Dandenong - not yet delivered) be delivered to another (Swan Hill)? My circumstances have changed since purchasing the item (fridge).Thanks

winah
winah

you'll need to contact the store where you purchased your fridge and explain your new circumstances..

bidolasked
Retail Stores - Appliances

Does Harvey Norman charge extra for a special order?

Fired Up
Fired Up

What did they say when you contacted them?

bidol

Yes they do charge extra for a special order,I asked them about a fridge that they didn’t have in stock and was told they would do a special order and it was an extra $300,I ended up going to the good guys.

Kaz
Kazasked
Retail Stores - Appliances

Can u give me a quote for a econavi panosonic heat pump i have a 2 storey house I am a pensioner do u offer any discounts ? My email is [email address removed] look forward to hearing from you

See all Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Appliances questions