jas m.

jas m.South East Queensland, QLD

Great staff

Purchased a delonghi coffee machine in store while delonghi had a promotion during Mother’s Day. Delonghi rejected the claim for my
Bonus but Harvey provided me with the bonus in store.

Stephania ruiz

Stephania ruizSydney, NSW

The worst customer service

False promises. No good customer service.
I was told I was going to get a full refund but due to paying with a gift voucher, I was given credit.
Rather than giving me cash or given me the refund using a different card.

Susan

SusanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Johnathon’s exceptional service!

Electric throw blanket.
Johnathon of Nunawading Store provided exceptional customer service... helpful and proactive in delivery! Best product suggested.. just perfect!!

Appliance Retailers

Find out how Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Appliances compares to other Appliance Retailers

Deb

DebAdelaide

PURCHASED TV THAT DIDN’T WORK

$2,800 on TV Harvey Norman Mt Barker. Took it back next morning and said “it’s got a smashed screen when taken out of box”. REFUSED refund or exchange. LEFT PRODUCT IN STORE. Told it was my fault and refused to do anything “TO BAD TO SAD”!!! Don’t ever buy product from this shonky store!! Waste of money. No resolution even attempted

Tayla

Tayla

Very poor

Bought a small electronics item, realized I already had one at home, went to return with receipt, unused, Harvey Norman Hobart would not return the item stating that they do not return for “change of mind”. Appalling customer service for a huge chain corporation, will never shop there again (not that they care).

Disillusioned

Pass the buck...

David

DavidBrisbane

Excellent service

We contacted Harvey Norman after 2 competitors of theirs were unable to supply the washing machine as advertised on their websites. Harvey Norman at Everton Park had plenty in stock and we were given excellent service from Craig who also threw in a surge buster for free. He explained the ins and outs of the product and we were soon heading home with the machine loaded in the back of the car. We couldn't have wished for a better customer experience all round.

Happy customer

Thank you to Paul Young at Harvey Norman Midland, very helpful and friendly in buying our new fridge and to the delivery team..

Store LocationMidland

Non-existent customer service.

Purchased a tv hisense that was found to be damaged when it was first turned on. We were fobbed off over the phone and then in store. Harvey Norman won’t take responsibility for the selling a damaged product.

Money hungry grubs

Happy to take your money, but when you get a damaged TV out of the box they won't do a thing about it.

MRCGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

iRobot price

I bought this iRobot vacuum for $1700 from HN. That evening I found out Cosco has the same product for $1460 in stock. I went to request for refund but they gave me a $150 store voucher. When asked them to match the Cosco price, they just wouldn’t care. I still can’t understand why they gave me the store credit and also $100 less. I did not want to have an argument in the store. I request for the $100 credit please. When you claim you match the prices, you have to stand by it and not take people for granted.

MRC

No one from Harvey Norman bothered to even follow up and did not receive the credit yet.

Tail of Floof

Tail of FloofAdelaide

Damaged stainless steel door, zero acknowledgement.

Delivery crews delivered fridge three days too early, man handled through the front door even though I asked them to take another route. Sprinted out of property and made me sign at the door, refused to inspect item before signing. Dent reported immediately afterwards. Repeated attempts to contact Harvey Norman head office. Initial responses sounded promising but now they just ghost me.

Damage will cost half a grand minimum to repair. Will never trust harvey norman with any decent purchase again.

David Mcquarrie

David McquarrieSydney, NSW

Bathroom renovation

My name is David McQuarrie here is my review my bathroom renovation is amazing the shower and bathroom is awesome the tiled floors are beautiful and my blue kitchen splashback is great and thanks Natalie from Harvey Norman bathrooms at the auburn store who was so kind friendly and helpful with my design and colour choices I would recommend to my friends to go Harvey Norman auburn for there renovation thank Harvey Norman

Bazcar

BazcarSydney Surrounds, NSW

Not anymore

Just went to Harvey Norman Erina to buy a new fridge and laptop computer as I bought my last fridge from there and have purchased other products from there since, and I've ALWAYS been impressed with the service I got. Well not anymore it seems. I got treated with the most hideous arrogance like I was some grey alien from Zeta Reticuli. Oh well I guess they don't need my money so I will shop elsewhere. And just for the record, I am a human being with a name. I loathe being identified by my phone number. If you only want customers to buy online PUT A SIGN ON THE DOOR.

Diane32

Diane32Sydney, NSW

Do not shop in this store

- They REFUSE to give you a refund after you have stepped one foot out door. JB HIFI allows you 30 days.; but worse off... They are more than happy to sponge off the taxpayer and receive job keeper whilst awarding massive bonuses.

Tony Green

Tony Green Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Superb Service quality at chirnside Park store.

My complete attitude to harvey Norman changed when I was assisted by Nicola at chirnside park. She put me at ease immediately, found what I was searching for instantly, organised a great price with a charming attitude. I returned just recently for more product. Nicola was there again, remembered my preference and once again her service was fabulous. I have already recommended a close friend to Harvey Norman Chirnside Park.

Kay

Kay

Harvey Norman Maroochydore! Will never shop again

Harvey Norman Maroochydore not good service. Purchase a fridge which stopped working less than 4 weeks after we purchased it. They say it’s not there problem unfortunately we have to deal with the manufacturer. No replacement offered. We have now been 2 and a half weeks without a fridge with a family of six living out of a beach esky in the middle of summer. Eating out and buying ice everyday only to be told today it will be another 7 days. So that’s almost 4 weeks with no fridge. Will never buy hisense again and will never shop at Harvey Norman again. First bad review I’ve ever written. Worst customer service I’ve ever experienced. Staff were rude on the phone.

Ian

IanSydney, NSW

Damaged products, non existent after sales service

Black Ice

Black IceGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Shocking Customer service

Maybe Gerry doesn't need the money anymore clearly going by his constant boasting .... was in the Chadstone store this afternoon to purchase a Revitive massager - two salespeople walked directly in front of me while I was perusing the item without as much as excusing themselves, and I was there for a good ten minutes trying to figure out which of the options to go for and all the while, not one of these so-called sales people bothered to even ask me if they could help. Will NOT be shopping here again - the Good Guys will be getting my business from now on.