Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Appliances

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (55)

Disillusioned

DisillusionedSouth East Queensland, QLD

Dishonest and devious

Store LocationGympie

MRCGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

iRobot price

I bought this iRobot vacuum for $1700 from HN. That evening I found out Cosco has the same product for $1460 in stock. I went to request for refund but they gave me a $150 store voucher. When asked them to match the Cosco price, they just wouldn’t care. I still can’t understand why they gave me the store credit and also $100 less. I did not want to have an argument in the store. I request for the $100 credit please. When you claim you match the prices, you have to stand by it and not take people for granted.

Store LocationNunawading VIC
MRC

No one from Harvey Norman bothered to even follow up and did not receive the credit yet.

Bazcar

BazcarSydney Surrounds, NSW

Not anymore

Just went to Harvey Norman Erina to buy a new fridge and laptop computer as I bought my last fridge from there and have purchased other products from there since, and I've ALWAYS been impressed with the service I got. Well not anymore it seems. I got treated with the most hideous arrogance like I was some grey alien from Zeta Reticuli. Oh well I guess they don't need my money so I will shop elsewhere. And just for the record, I am a human being with a name. I loathe being identified by my phone number. If you only want customers to buy online PUT A SIGN ON THE DOOR.

Store LocationErina
Appliance Retailers

Find out how Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Appliances compares to other Appliance Retailers

Black Ice

Black IceGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Shocking Customer service

Maybe Gerry doesn't need the money anymore clearly going by his constant boasting .... was in the Chadstone store this afternoon to purchase a Revitive massager - two salespeople walked directly in front of me while I was perusing the item without as much as excusing themselves, and I was there for a good ten minutes trying to figure out which of the options to go for and all the while, not one of these so-called sales people bothered to even ask me if they could help. Will NOT be shopping here again - the Good Guys will be getting my business from now on.

Store LocationChadstone, Victoria
David R

David R Canberra 2600, ACT

No back up Service

I bought a refrigerator from the Fyshwick store that leaked water and destroyed my floor boards in the kitchen. They will not respond to my emails and over the phone say to contact the manufacturer. Buy your electrical goods from someone who stands by their products.

Store LocationFyshwick
kanna g.

kanna g.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Horrible customer service - Hoppers crossing TV department

Store LocationHoppers crossing, Victoria
CMC

CMCSouth East Queensland, QLD

Never nonsense during a sale

Store LocationBurleigh waters
Amanda T

Amanda T

Do NOT recommend

Absolute disgrace! More than happy to take your money but there is absolutely no service whatsoever. A fridge was purchased, $1400. Item arrived which was fine BUT Harvey Norman Hervey Bay use contractors who not only damaged mums floor excessively they don't even help you assemble the item because they are 'contractors'. Living through an absolute nightmare trying to get a fridge handle screwed on. It is impossible without damaging the fridge! I would not recommend this place for anything. Heard much better about the Good Guys who actually HELP you assemble your purchase. Never again ugh.

Store LocationHervey Bay
Never again

Never againMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Too much questions

Just wanted to buy a range hood after waiting about 10 minutes a staff member came i said I want this range hood and then started the questions like why i want this where I'm going to put it and more . If you are not technician DON'T ASK. After she checked if it's in stock started the questions again phone number name address . Come on i only wanted to pay take the receipt and the range hood and go home not answer questions . What they think they are , police ?

Nandasiri

NandasiriGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Never shopping here again

Store LocationBroadmeadows
Troj

Troj

No zip pay instore

No zip pay instore only online, special wasn't advertised online only in store,so had to buy a voucher to use zip pay and to get the special, (which still turned out to be more expensive than the other competitors that weren't even on sale!)then had to wait 24 hours for clearance online...an absolute joke, coming from a man who whined about everyone buying online and causing him to lose business...guess what Jerry Harvey you'll never get my business again...absolute shambles,and overpriced!!!

Store LocationGympie
Kate

KateGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Rude - taking money and not getting the product

Store LocationPreston Victoria

Rubbish washing machine

We bought a top of the line washing machine and the first one was dropped in the store room, but still released to us. The second one, after they replaced the damaged one (without too much drama, in their credit) washes like a piece of poo. The manufacturers fault, not HN. Very professional in our dealings, thanks.

Store LocationMount Maunganui

Tomo

TomoSouth East Queensland, QLD

Dont buy Optus via Harvey norman

I purchased a Samsung phone from Harvey Norman on the gold coast ( bundall) recntly with the offer to move over to Optus Guess their Staff are out of their depth with regard to accountability when it comes to service It not us its optus with the problem Dont touch harvney norman

Store Locationbundall queensland
HonestBob

HonestBobBrisbane

Price match guarantee is a scam

Store LocationEverton Park, Brisbane

pitiful

pitifulSydney, NSW

Disgusting service

I recently bought a pair of Liebherr frigs’ from Harvey Norman Castle Hill. They delivered the wrong one ( not the one that was on their showroom floor) that I bought but a different one. They would not take responsibility for it and charged me $700 to deliver the correct one and pick up the wrong one . I have written to their complaints dept 3 times now and have not had the courtesy of a response as yet . It is not as though I didn’t know what I was buying as I have 3 sets of the same frigs’ now, all bought from Harvey Norman.

Store LocationCastle Hill
Brendan M.

Brendan M.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Poor after sales service

Store LocationChadstone
Isobel Porter

Isobel PorterSouth East Queensland, QLD

Customer service is very poor

The online cashback promotion does not pay out. I contacted the sales person and he was not helpful. I spent 3 days working on it and will not use Harvey Norman again

Store LocationBundall
Nightingale

Nightingale

Dents in stock with every purchase

We purchased over $10,000.00 worth of stock, Beds and Speed Queen washing machine, the Speed Queen was not installed as promised and it was dented and scratched, just purchased a Westinghouse Oven it has a dent in it. Every time we purchase there are dents and damage to stock. Customer service is apalling. Had to wait a week for delivery and if I wanted to return the oven would have to wait a week for collection of item and have no oven for cooking for a second week.

Store LocationChirnside Park
tim g.

tim g.

very rude staff

I found a toaster at David Jones for $235 and HN had it for $299. I called to ask for a pricematch, the staff laughed at me and said get me one too if you get it for that price. and I said ok I will.

Then I directly called Good guys and they were happy to pricematch,

HN should keep up to JB and Good guys at least making decent specials and discounts.

Store LocationVIC