Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Appliances

Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Appliances (page 3 of 24)

Sherif H.

Sherif H.Sydney, NSW

Worst customer experience ever.

The worst customer service in Castle Hill, refused to return a vacuum cleaner while its quality is rubbish, when I told them I will call Fair trade they didn't care

IzzyH

IzzyHMelbourne

Specs are incorrect on website but they blame the customer

tim g.

tim g.

very rude staff

I found a toaster at David Jones for $235 and HN had it for $299. I called to ask for a pricematch, the staff laughed at me and said get me one too if you get it for that price. and I said ok I will.

Then I directly called Good guys and they were happy to pricematch,

HN should keep up to JB and Good guys at least making decent specials and discounts.

Appliance Retailers

Find out how Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Appliances compares to other Appliance Retailers

Sam

Sam

Stay away from harvey norman marion

Very dodgy store, Purchased a washing machine was told us this is a reliable unit, if anything goes wrong bring it in we sort you out no worries. The unit broke apart after 6 month and the guy tried to tell me its from wear and tare, after hours of argument the manager came to tell me, its not our problem you need to take it up with LG. Have been left without a washing machine for sometime now. ACCC case opened.

SharonK

SharonKSydney, NSW

No repairs.

Kristine L.

Kristine L.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Horrifying After Sale Service

We bought a Kenwood Mixer 5 months ago. The machine started to fall apart after the first month. We only use it to mix 1- 1.8 kg bread dough (total weight). I have to sent it back to Kenwood to repair through Harvey Norman 3 times. It took 3-4 weeks to fixed each time. Each time the sales team in Harvey Norman deny any possible product deflect and accuse me of misusing the machine. I paid $900+ for this machine and drove 40 mins to the store to get accusation from the Harvey Norman sales team 3 times. The product is still broken without any refund and replacement options offered. Bad product with horrifying after sales service are really the perfect storm.

alienbats

alienbatsSydney, NSW

DeLonghi Coffee Machine

Went into Castle Hill store, and the DeLonghi representative told that the machine was eligible for gift hamper after online registration. Came to know later that, it was not eligible, and many more customers had similar complaints. Clear case of mis-selling to increase sales and brushing off customers.

Fee

FeeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

warranty terms changed

bought a fridge with 60mths extended warrabty, now the fridge is faulty apparantly the warranty wasbt an extended one, its the total warranty time. no one explained that i was paying only 3yrs extended warranty after the manufacture 2 yr warranty. disgusting service. all about money. wont be shopping at harvey norman again and will be telling others to avoid also

IainSydney Surrounds, NSW

Unbelievably bad service.

West Gosford I bought television for $1850.00 took it home plugged it in and it didn’t work rang the store sales lady said I spoke to the manager and we will get our money back i,ll get it picked up when it gets back we will do a refund after numerous phone calls the next day after it was picked up we spoke to the manager who refused to give us our money back we have no money no television disgusting service and we are still waiting .

next step ACCC.

Jeramy

JeramySydney, NSW

Mistreated. 0 score for customer service.

Penrith store are terrible!
I was asked "Go to this counter to get your item"
The man then said "What do you want" I said "An online order"
He said "Well, you need something for me- if you don't have anything I can't help ya" *Clicking his fingers at me*
I had no idea what he was talking about. He then said "Hurry up, you need something for me"
I told him to settle down then realised he means an order number. I went to produce this and he yelled over my shoulder at another person "Can you help this guy" and then he walked away.

I just walked out of the store. It then took 5 BUSINESS DAYS to get someone to reply on Whatsapp.
I honestly can't believe how bad the service is at Harvey Norman. It was the worst retail experience of my life.

Mark

MarkSydney Surrounds, NSW

Never again

Hadn't been in the Penrith store for years due to a bad experience. Decided to give them a second chance, bought a washing machine, made the transaction and then told sorry, it's a 6 week wait. They had my money and the tone of the sales person changed immediately. 6 weeks of hand washing, never again

FairLady

FairLadySydney, NSW

Careless installation

I bought a front loader LG washer dryer combo. The installer was very overweight in size. He turned on the tap all the way, causing lots of pipe vibration noise. He kinked the pipe. LG rep came and found it. I would not buy any appliance from HN anymore because of the poor installation. A lot of headache to try and sort it through. Noises that would not have been there if the installer took some care. And I would not have to bother LG,

Disappointing service from Harvey Norman

Teresa S.
Teresa S.

I have submitted a complaint online and received a response a week later to say they would contact me. 3 weeks later I am still waiting. I am appalled at their lack of customer service. I won’t be purchasing from them ever again

william

williamWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

3 weeks later

well 3 weeks after the fridge broke down a repair man has showed up.
3 weeks......still no word from samsung about compensation for all the food we had to throw out

Marie H

Marie HMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Beware... go somewhere else!!

Really unreasonable
Give you the run around.
What one staff member says the next one won’t back up. Three faults and no sorry. No fridge now and still forced to wear the cost of the delivery fee.

Alex

AlexMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

You should call it "Product (we don't) Care"

They claim it's not an extended warranty, but they sure like to sell them. I had an insert in my expensive fridge crack through normal use after 12 months, and then again 12 months later.
They just shrugged me off without an explanation telling me it doesn't affect the use of the fridge. It's a simple part and a simple fix, and I'll be stuffed if I should have to pay for it.
Why on earth should I pay all this money for your (it's not an) Extended Warranty?

Chris

ChrisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Junk juicer

We bought an expensive $435 breville juicer from Burleigh Burleigh Waters on the recommendation of the sales lady. Got home and tried it but it didn't perform anything like she described it.
Returned it to the store right away but she claimed that you use it you own it and no return or exchange is allowed.

Michelle

MichelleSouth East Queensland, QLD

morayfield Harvey norman

Rude. No customer service. Could not care less Took forever to get my product. Was not informed it was in the store. Then when we rang we were on hold for 40 minutes. I can’t believe how incredibly rude they are. The service is crap and they could not care less how to treat their customer. I would never set foot in a Harvey Norman again. I spent a lot of money with them. Extremely poor customer service. I give them a minus infinity. Was rude even rude while apologising to me.

Vish

VishSydney, NSW

Do not match the prices as they advertise

HR advise they thay beat the price as I went to Auburn store to buy refrigerator and ask for price match , they just refused by making some unacceptable excuses, eventually bought the same refrigerator from Good Guys on better service with better price . Do not buy as they do not match price and misleading the policies

Zinn