Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Appliances

Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Appliances (page 4 of 24)

Robin Lewis

Robin LewisSydney, NSW

Unethical marketing of Product Care

I was convinced to buy Product Care claiming that you can just come back within the warranty period and replace it for another product of a similar price or pay the difference for a higher value product. It seemed too good to be true. But because I was a regular at this shop, I trusted the guy and paid for it. On going through the terms and conditions at home much later, I realized that I was tricked. Searched for reviews online and realized that I should have done my research rather than just trusting someone I've had good interactions with during my earlier purchases. Feeling duped. :(

Victoria

VictoriaSydney

Harvey Norman do not live up to their obligations under consumer law

MelissaSutton, 2617

Ordered Online but product SOLD before I got there for pick-up

I recently ordered a product online with next day in store pick-up. I received confirmation of the order and notification that it was ready to pick -up. I even rang the store beforehand to check the item was there for pick-up and told it was available. Since we were travelling several hours to get to the store I was a bit paranoid. With good reason. The item was not there when we arrived - it had been SOLD. Unfortunately the system that stops the last one being sold did not work on this occasion! Kudos to the salesperson who dealt with the situation professionally but Harvey Norman needs to have more reliable systems in place. Would give no stars if possible.

Appliance Retailers

Find out how Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Appliances compares to other Appliance Retailers

Romina R

Romina RGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrible Service in store

Retail staff provides zero information about additional fees included in the delivery/installation of home appliances. Promised everything to be included in the price. In reality once they obtain your credit card details they ignore you forever.

Stay away from Harvey Norman.

KMS

KMSGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Haier Washing Machine

Purchased a Haier washing machine a day before and it's giving error, called the manufacturer and they are Ok to get a replacement, but for that Harvey Norman Broadmeadows store needs to call them, called the store couple of times and they said they will get back to me shortly, and no one has contacted yet.

JaneC

JaneCMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Terrible Service by Passive Aggressive Harvey Norman Staff Member

Went into Harvey Norman - Marion SA to buy a small appliance on 26.11.19. Firstly I had to wait while a clutch of staff members chatted amongst them selves. Then the young woman who "helped" was Passive Aggressive and unhelpful. Harvey Norman you need to train your staff

sachin k.

sachin k.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

not good customer service.

Some problems with their customer service. Sold a faulty aircon to me and not ready to take it back the next day. and salesman talks in unfriendly language. More focused on money.

Never again

Absolutely appalling customer service at Armadale WA when asking for a refund. I know about their refund policy but there's a genuine reason why I asked. They would not listen to reason & I walked out with a store credit which is useless to me. Their staff need to be educated on customer service

Susan Hermann

Susan HermannSouth East Queensland, QLD

Worst attitude ever

So I spend $4500 on ASKO washing machine and dryer in July 2019. Since then washing machine broke down in September now dryer is not working. I understand under warranty but when I rang Bundall store this morning and spoke to the salesperson who I purchased from (and spent much time with as I wanted the best)
simply had the attitude of and I quote ...What do you want me to do about it ...for a company who prides themselves on service I was shocked a good morning sorry to hear that might have gone down just a little better...not happy Jan $4500 is a lot of money in my house and I am bitterly disappointed.

Sharon

SharonWest gosford

Never again, contractor recommended tried ripping elderly parents off! Store took no responsibility. Very, very bad

Never again, contractor recommended By HN to fit Airconditioning tried ripping elderly parents off asking them to pay extra for installation. Then saying that they needed extra parts when they didnt. When it became obvious that they were not going to get extra money off them messed up circuit board so new oven didnt work anymore. When we rang back the contractor he said he can fix it but we would have to pay $170 call out fee??? Rang HN who didnt give a dam. Said it was nothing to do with them speak to contractor. Terrible customer service! Never again

Sheron

SheronSouth East Queensland, QLD

Sold non compliant oven/ bad customer service

Unhappy Customer

Unhappy CustomerPerth, WA

Very unfriendly customer service especially at the counter

Very unfriendly customer service at the cash counter. Not ready to help at all. They do not value customers who buy small items. Not happy at all. Will not go there again

Stewart

StewartGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Phillips Coffee machine

Dionigi S.

Dionigi S.Perth, WA

Bad experience I will never spend a cents to this store

Completely useless, I hope people open their eyes, store like this should not exist.
35 days waiting for my coffee machine under warranty and when they decide to return to me a new coffee machine Harvey Norman decide saying our client prefers pickup in Wembley 90 km away, after one more week still at Wembley.
Very unprofessional. Never again walk in to this store and neither my family. Better Nextdoor GOOD GUYS .

J.MCoburg, VIC

Price Match disagreement

Seng Hong A.

Seng Hong A.South East Queensland, QLD

Upset on the product and customer service

Adrian

AdrianSouth East Queensland, QLD

Harvey Norman bungle- just wont honour the warranty

kameleon872000

kameleon872000South Australia

Never going there again. I know what to expect.

Terrible customer service. Visited a store in an Australian CBD. No greeting, no acknowledgement, nobody asked if I was being attended to. I was considering a major purchase but I won't from that store. I also submitted a formal complaint, the store manager did respond but I have yet to hear back. It may be lack of training, but staff need to be taught that customers pay their wages, and their job is to make customers happy, not annoying us.

Frog

FrogFar North Queensland, QLD

Never buy electrical Harvey Norman Cairns

And dont buy an Ariston dishwasher. These just dont work, and if you want to bash your head against the Harvey Norman brick wall with zero customer service for greater than 3 months, go right ahead. The machine never worked from day 1, much like the guy who signs his email 2IC, Proprietor In Training. OMG someone should take this tool out the back of the warehouse and teach him some skills. Never spending another cent with this store, and thats after spending probably upward of $30k over the last 6 years

O Rahat

O RahatGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

STAY 10 miles away from Harvynorman. No accountability, irresponsible, liars.