Stephen Hinder

Stephen HinderMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Bad installers on washing machine.

MKW

MKWSydney, NSW

Extremely Arrogant and Rude Sales People

I have had consistently bad and rude experience with sales people at Auburn shop for last 10 years or so. Today, I experienced again with two different sales women: one just walked away without comments when I asked about a discount after price match for a high end fridge with another store. The second one at the washing machine/dryer aisle when she told me in direct words that "We work here for commission, I don't have time to explain features if you are not going to buy it today. I suggest do your research online and come back and I can give you a quote. I have a lot of customers and phone calls to attend to".

Bernadette

BernadetteBairnsdale

Poor service

Just not interested in helping you when you're under warranty. I had to go find the replacement product myself. Rang lots time just never rang back.the product i got isn't what I want but just couldn't do that again just shocking

Appliance Retailers

Find out how Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Appliances compares to other Appliance Retailers

Sputnik

SputnikSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible customer service - Bad product information

Deborah Cooper

Deborah CooperSydney, NSW

Brought a bigger tv

The only set back we have found with LG tv the lack of support from them . We have found it doesn’t s support all apps and this really is a downfall in their products . We own 2 of their tvs and will never buy they products again .

Philo

PhiloSydney, NSW

Check that delivery!!

We ordered a Westinghouse Stove in store. One then picks it up at a HN Warehouse. When we picked up the stove it was fully packed with insulation. However, when it was opened, it was a CHEF brand. WASTED TIME followed. A fairly basic part of the transaction, one would have thought, to supply what was ordered. Anyone dealing with the NSW Auburn Store needs to be very careful. The Manager was HELPFUL, however, he was up to his neck in complaints the day we rang. I think that says it all.

Melissa

MelissaSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Still no better

Syed

SyedPerth, WA

Service - not great

We went to Harvey Norman one night and dealt with a sales person named Vu. We did end up buying from him because store was closing and it was the last day of the deal. Included in the deal was free delivery and install of tv and fridge. However, at time of delivery arrangement he denied offering free delivery of fridge but he gave anyways... BUT with a note - drop off only. Well.. we thought ok, how difficult will it be to install the fridge but it turned out to be so much of a hassle. We're also left with a big box - very hard to dispose. Vu was unpleasant to deal with. He can be quite sarcastic/rude. Not funny though.

Store LocationMalaga WA
Isabelle K.

Isabelle K.Goulburn Valley, VIC

Lack of customer service - faulty washing machine

DavidT

DavidTMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

A otherwise good shopping experience marred by bad delivery

Store LocationHarvey Norman Gepps Cross SA
Ian R

Ian RGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Delivery

I paid $65.00 to have a fridge delivered. It was going to a university. I spoke with the driver and left detailed instructions on how to find me so I could show where it was going. When I rang the driver to ask where he was he said he left the fridge at the warehouse he drove past. I had to borrow a trolley and wheel the fridge hundreds of metres to where it was going. Very poor. I have had other items delivered in the past and the drivers were good.

garryaussie

garryaussieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Vax vacuum cleaner - Pet pro

Bought Vax from Harvey Norman 2 Mths later the head stopped functioning. Went to store ( Broadmeadows ) they ordered new one after 2 weeks rang to see if had arrived. Not yet so they rang rep he said on the way.
1 more week goes by rang again and they said they will get back to me as they don't know where it is.
Very frustrating when under warranty. If i ordered a new one i think they would have it within the week.
I order from China and get within 4 days. Go figure

Simon

Simon

Too big to have average customer service.

They have a bad return policy. They're average at everything else, but their return policy is the reason I won't be returning.

You just can't return items unless they're broken. You may have been sold on a product to realise the sales rep lied and the reviews are actually terrible, too bad. No returns.

Con

ConPerth, WA

Great Product Eventually

Linda

LindaSouthwest, VIC

Poor service

Went to Geelong store to buy a fridge. Unhelpful staff that avoid you if you apparently don’t look worthy. So I bought $2000 fridge from a competitor with better service.

Ron S

Ron SSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not happy

Went yesterday, 4th July, to look at a Westinghouse stove advertised for $988, in the catalogue ending 12th July, '19. Went to purchase it today, it had gone to $1148, and they would not honour their advertised price. A disgrace!!

topfluc

topflucGippsland, VIC

Not satisfied with Harvey Norman Wonthaggi

I wanted to buy a cooktop. Rang this morning and asked to speak to the appropriate salesman . Told he was speaking to another customer and would call me back. No response. Poor service. I will shop elsewhere.

Store LocationWonthaggi
Charlie

Charlie

Freezers are prices VERY VERY HIGH!!!

I shopped for a Haier 145Litre chest freezer.
The prices in Nowra on friday 4 Jan 2019 were...
Harvey Norman $289
Bing Lee $289
The Good Guys $295
JOYCE MAYNE $238***
Also take care with delivery charges as they can vary from $49 to over $80!!!
In my experience Harvey Norman have been charging higher prices for their products ever since I can remember....I am a 76 years old pensioner. They appear to rely on slick over confident sales pitches to fool their customers into purchasing their products and stop them from shopping arround....be careful!!!

Stan

Stan

Make sure you get the fridge you want. Don't be talked into anything else. Salesmen are good at sel

Can't blame the sales person. I was accepting of the sales pitch. Once at home we realised the fridge didn't have the features we agreed that we wanted. Unfortunately we are pensioners and can't afford to do anything about it now. Be careful!

Harvey Norman
Harvey N.Harvey Norman

Sorry to hear about your experience Stan. Please share with us more details here: http://www.harveynorman.com.au/contact-us/ so we can follow this up with the proprietor. Nehemiah - HN Customer Service

Nima T

Nima TMelbourne

No Price Guarantee - Shop with no confidence.

Bought fridge and next day I found same product on eBay bit cheaper.

I contacted the store i bought they said they don’t match eBay price. So why putting price match.

Harvey Norman
Harvey N.Harvey Norman

Hi Nima, sorry to hear about this. If you could, please provide us with the details here: https://www.harveynorman.com.au/contact-us so we can follow this up with the proprietor. Nehemiah - HN Customer Service