kathleen.wesley.7

kathleen.wesley.7Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Harvey Norman to expensive but most importantly why do you have to make things so difficult

Michael S.

Michael S.Sydney, NSW

non existent service, overpriced

Out of stock item bought,no indication it was out of stock. no way to get snswers or abiliry to cancel. generally foubd over priced and poor service in stores as well

Cameron

CameronMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Over priced, go elsewhere.

We recently kitted out a new kitchen with a new cooktop, oven, dishwasher and range hood and Harvey Norman could not come close to price and service from their competitors on the same brands. They are completely out of touch with their market and I can't see any reason that someone should shop here.

Store LocationMarion, SA.
Appliance Retailers

Find out how Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Appliances compares to other Appliance Retailers

Lying staff

Wokka

WokkaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Parts missing

Parts of sink missing when plumber turned up to instal new sink bought from Harvey Norman.
Complained and Harvey Norman gave me wrong parts to get me out of the shop.
Had to go to Reece to get parts to finish job.
Very bad service.
Did not care about rectifying problem.
Be careful

Stephania ruiz

Stephania ruizSydney, NSW

The worst customer service

False promises. No good customer service.
I was told I was going to get a full refund but due to paying with a gift voucher, I was given credit.
Rather than giving me cash or given me the refund using a different card.

Deb

DebAdelaide

PURCHASED TV THAT DIDN’T WORK

$2,800 on TV Harvey Norman Mt Barker. Took it back next morning and said “it’s got a smashed screen when taken out of box”. REFUSED refund or exchange. LEFT PRODUCT IN STORE. Told it was my fault and refused to do anything “TO BAD TO SAD”!!! Don’t ever buy product from this shonky store!! Waste of money. No resolution even attempted

Tayla

Tayla

Very poor

Bought a small electronics item, realized I already had one at home, went to return with receipt, unused, Harvey Norman Hobart would not return the item stating that they do not return for “change of mind”. Appalling customer service for a huge chain corporation, will never shop there again (not that they care).

Disillusioned

DisillusionedSouth East Queensland, QLD

Dishonest and devious

Boden

BodenSydney, NSW

Pass the buck...

Non-existent customer service.

Purchased a tv hisense that was found to be damaged when it was first turned on. We were fobbed off over the phone and then in store. Harvey Norman won’t take responsibility for the selling a damaged product.

Money hungry grubs

Happy to take your money, but when you get a damaged TV out of the box they won't do a thing about it.

MRCGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

iRobot price

I bought this iRobot vacuum for $1700 from HN. That evening I found out Cosco has the same product for $1460 in stock. I went to request for refund but they gave me a $150 store voucher. When asked them to match the Cosco price, they just wouldn’t care. I still can’t understand why they gave me the store credit and also $100 less. I did not want to have an argument in the store. I request for the $100 credit please. When you claim you match the prices, you have to stand by it and not take people for granted.

MRC

No one from Harvey Norman bothered to even follow up and did not receive the credit yet.

Tail of Floof

Tail of FloofAdelaide

Damaged stainless steel door, zero acknowledgement.

Delivery crews delivered fridge three days too early, man handled through the front door even though I asked them to take another route. Sprinted out of property and made me sign at the door, refused to inspect item before signing. Dent reported immediately afterwards. Repeated attempts to contact Harvey Norman head office. Initial responses sounded promising but now they just ghost me.

Damage will cost half a grand minimum to repair. Will never trust harvey norman with any decent purchase again.

Bazcar

BazcarSydney Surrounds, NSW

Not anymore

Just went to Harvey Norman Erina to buy a new fridge and laptop computer as I bought my last fridge from there and have purchased other products from there since, and I've ALWAYS been impressed with the service I got. Well not anymore it seems. I got treated with the most hideous arrogance like I was some grey alien from Zeta Reticuli. Oh well I guess they don't need my money so I will shop elsewhere. And just for the record, I am a human being with a name. I loathe being identified by my phone number. If you only want customers to buy online PUT A SIGN ON THE DOOR.

John

Johnasked

Retail Stores - Appliances

Can an item bought at one Harvey Norman store (Dandenong - not yet delivered) be delivered to another (Swan Hill)? My circumstances have changed since purchasing the item (fridge).Thanks

winah
winah

you'll need to contact the store where you purchased your fridge and explain your new circumstances..

bidolasked

Retail Stores - Appliances

Does Harvey Norman charge extra for a special order?

Fired Up
Fired Up

What did they say when you contacted them?

bidol

Yes they do charge extra for a special order,I asked them about a fridge that they didn’t have in stock and was told they would do a special order and it was an extra $300,I ended up going to the good guys.

Kaz

Kazasked

Retail Stores - Appliances

Can u give me a quote for a econavi panosonic heat pump i have a 2 storey house I am a pensioner do u offer any discounts ? My email is [email address removed] look forward to hearing from you

See all Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Appliances questions