Listing monitored by Harvey Norman

Lea
LeaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great customer service

We have purchased a vacuum and a carpet/hard floor cleaner in the last week. Staff here at our local store in Munno Para were very helpful and gave us discounts on both of these items. They made it easy to buy and pick up through this Covid period.

Vicki
VickiMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Have fun washing

LG thin Q 10kg front loader.
Excellent washing machine which has clear easy to use controls, is very quiet, has many washing options including a 30, minute quick wash: and you can alter the spin speed which is awesome. You can even just spin clothes and they don't have to rinse as well as other machines have you do.
I would buy this machine again

Nadine
NadineSouth East Queensland, QLD

Dyson animal stick vac

This is a great vacuum as far as functionality but the duration that the battery lasts is disappointing particularly on the higher power setting.

Appliance Retailers

Find out how Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Appliances compares to other Appliance Retailers

dwjrs
dwjrsSydney, NSW

Salesman knew his product

Bought a lg smart tv and the sales rep was excellent and knew the products well, he also was able to give us a good competitive price.

Anil
AnilPerth, WA

Not so good service

Price was not matched with the laptop purchase, discount offered was only $10, which is a joke. They used to good.

kathleen.wesley.7
kathleen.wesley.7Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Harvey Norman to expensive but most importantly why do you have to make things so difficult

Stephen Hinder
Stephen HinderMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Bad installers on washing machine.

MKW
MKWSydney, NSW

Extremely Arrogant and Rude Sales People

I have had consistently bad and rude experience with sales people at Auburn shop for last 10 years or so. Today, I experienced again with two different sales women: one just walked away without comments when I asked about a discount after price match for a high end fridge with another store. The second one at the washing machine/dryer aisle when she told me in direct words that "We work here for commission, I don't have time to explain features if you are not going to buy it today. I suggest do your research online and come back and I can give you a quote. I have a lot of customers and phone calls to attend to".

Bernadette
BernadetteBairnsdale

Poor service

Just not interested in helping you when you're under warranty. I had to go find the replacement product myself. Rang lots time just never rang back.the product i got isn't what I want but just couldn't do that again just shocking

Brooksplace
BrooksplaceCentral West, NSW

good range of products knowledgeable staff

I have made a lot of purchases from Harvey Norman and have always found the staff, helpful and friendly with a good knowledge of their range of items so they can advise me the best to buy. A couple of times I have had to use the warranty or product care and the service from the staff at Bathurst has been the best.

Joe
JoeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Quality of staff varies Sometimes you get very unlucky

Sputnik
SputnikSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible customer service - Bad product information

Giulz1969
Giulz1969Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Laptop

Ive been a long standing buyer (over 10 years) Harvey Norman Preston ALWAYS look after me in terms of customer service and pricing. This occasion they failed but happy I called back and was given a voucher to use which was nice. Guy was knowledgable about laptop I bought he did his best. Still will always buy from them. Happy with my latest fridge, drawers and the delivery guys were fantastic and helpful.

Frank O
Frank OSydney Surrounds, NSW

A good purchase of Oven

I went to Harvey Norman to have a general look at Ovens. When I got there I found a good selection and variety of Ovens. After a good look I found an Oven which I liked.

Deborah Cooper
Deborah CooperSydney, NSW

Brought a bigger tv

The only set back we have found with LG tv the lack of support from them . We have found it doesn’t s support all apps and this really is a downfall in their products . We own 2 of their tvs and will never buy they products again .

John
Johnasked
Retail Stores - Appliances

Can an item bought at one Harvey Norman store (Dandenong - not yet delivered) be delivered to another (Swan Hill)? My circumstances have changed since purchasing the item (fridge).Thanks

winah
winah

you'll need to contact the store where you purchased your fridge and explain your new circumstances..

bidolasked
Retail Stores - Appliances

Does Harvey Norman charge extra for a special order?

Fired Up
Fired Up

What did they say when you contacted them?

bidol

Yes they do charge extra for a special order,I asked them about a fridge that they didn’t have in stock and was told they would do a special order and it was an extra $300,I ended up going to the good guys.

Kaz
Kazasked
Retail Stores - Appliances

Can u give me a quote for a econavi panosonic heat pump i have a 2 storey house I am a pensioner do u offer any discounts ? My email is [email address removed] look forward to hearing from you

See all Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Appliances questions