Listing monitored by Harvey Norman

De-Anne
De-Anne

Extremely happy !

After scrolling many reviews I settled with the purchase of an LG A9 Neo Master stick vacuum. This vacuum is the best appliance I’ve bought in a long time. Vacuuming is no longer a chore. This vacuum is light weight, glides under beds and has a battery that last 40 minute and even better a back up 2nd battery. The only objective is the concern of breaking the plastic lid when constantly opening and closing to empty the dust catcher but in all this vacuum is awsome and I am very happy with my purchase.

Anna
AnnaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Black and decker steam mop

This is my 5th steam mop I have purchased over the last 15 years. I opted to go for the B & D 15 in 1 mop. It under $200 the sales person gave me an additional discount. This mop is great easy to use, I have always had a preference to diamond shape heads this is rectangular but it pivots so easy. The steam is powerful has lots of attachments, light weight with plenty of cord. I highly recommend this product it's by far the best of it's kind that I've bought.

Lesley
Lesley

Best purchase ever!!!

Crock-Pot Express 5.7L Easy Release Oval Multicooker. Absolute time saver, use it everyday, can't live without it. Thank you Crock-pot!

Appliance Retailers

Find out how Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Appliances compares to other Appliance Retailers

Phil
PhilSydney, NSW

Much better prices than JBHiFi

A while ago I bought a smartphone from Harvey Norman and got an excellent price on a promotional offer. So when I needed a new laptop, I included them in my online search, and once again found that they came up with the best price on the type of laptop I wanted. Shortly after that, when I decided to buy an electric shaver, they didn't have the lowest price in their catalogue but when I contacted them, they offered to beat the cheapest price I could find so once again I bought from them. Service is always friendly and helpful and this is now my number one choice for appliances.

Dodzee
DodzeeSydney Surrounds, NSW

CUTE KETTLE

THIS 1-liter kettle is ideal for our breakfast, it is handy and low noise, nice black color and fast boiling time

Karma
KarmaIllawarra, NSW

Perfect. Quality product and service highly recommended

Staff were very helpful and efficient and very knowledgeable. They were able to assist in deciding on which vacuum would be best suited to my needs. Very happy with my dyson stick vax purchase. Highly recommend both product and harvey norman.

Kim D
Kim DSouth East Queensland, QLD

Customer service at it’s best

I walked in to get a dryer but not sure what I needed. A very knowledgeable and friendly team member approached me to see if I needed assistance. They guided me through a number of machines before before I felt confident choosing the right machine for my needs.

David Andrew
David AndrewGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent prompt in store advice and assistance

Lisa
LisaNorth Queensland, QLD

Love My Iron

I recently purchase a Phillips Optimal Temp Iron from Harvey Norman. The iron glides on the clothes for hassle free ironing and adjusts the temp for each garment. Love it !!!!

Rnc
RncGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

MegaBoom ultimate ears for the win

Purchased the MegaBoom 3 UE from Harvey Norman Nunawading. The staff were friendly and knowledgeable which assisted in the decision to purchase the MegaBoom. Best decision, the speaker is fantastic, have used the speaker in the pool many times, at the park and indoors, and the sound is great (clear and good amount of bass for a considerably small speaker). The speaker is also light and portable. Only flaw is that the speaker does not come with a charger, you’ll need to bring your own USB charger.

Nicole Bailey
Nicole BaileyMid North Coast, NSW

Amazing customer service

We bought a few appliances for our new kitchen through Harvey Norman Port Macquarie. Can not thank Dallas enough. He was very helpful, gave great advice, friendly to not only myself and husband but to our son. Nothing was too much for him. We actually forgot to purchase a microwave and when we got home we called the store and Dallas was more then happy to help us purchase this with our order over the phone. When our delivery came the driver was very prompt and friendly.

Brian C.
Brian C.Northern Region, NSW

Excellent vacuum

We bought a small ball vacuum cleaner and it is one of the best vacuum cleaners we have ever used

Anil
AnilPerth, WA

Not so good service

Price was not matched with the laptop purchase, discount offered was only $10, which is a joke. They used to good.

Brendan W.
Brendan W.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic service from Tony at Preston

I bought a fridge a couple of days ago from Tony E at the Preston store. Upon hearing my requirements, he knew exactly what options I'd be interested in and where they were; from like a hundred fridges on display, he narrowed it down to just two, which made the choice so much easier. He even gave me a special deal, and managed to arrange next-day delivery after the normal cut-off time. Clearly very experienced. Highly recommended.

kathleen.wesley.7
kathleen.wesley.7Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Harvey Norman to expensive but most importantly why do you have to make things so difficult