Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Appliances

Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Appliances (page 2 of 5)

Listing monitored by Harvey Norman

Charlie
Charlie

Freezers are prices VERY VERY HIGH!!!

I shopped for a Haier 145Litre chest freezer.
The prices in Nowra on friday 4 Jan 2019 were...
Harvey Norman $289
Bing Lee $289
The Good Guys $295
JOYCE MAYNE $238***
Also take care with delivery charges as they can vary from $49 to over $80!!!
In my experience Harvey Norman have been charging higher prices for their products ever since I can remember....I am a 76 years old pensioner. They appear to rely on slick over confident sales pitches to fool their customers into purchasing their products and stop them from shopping arround....be careful!!!

Redback
Redbackkyneton

Excellent computer

Very easy plenty of floor staff .Delivery people had no knowledge of products. set up T V ,but had no idea of how the tv worked .spent next 3 hours setting it up .

Mardi
MardiSydney, NSW

Could Do Better

About six months ago I purchased a dryer from Harvey Norman. There was a range of dryers to choose from and the young sales assistant was very helpful and my husband was able to pick up easily. My main reason for buying from HN was an incentive from my American Express card. I was pleased with this transaction but my mid range score relates to previous visits where I have found getting information about an appliance a little difficult and if there is a problem, I have been told to contact the manufacturer, unlike for example, David Jones (who price match), who try to resolve the problem. I find their website a little lacking too.

Appliance Retailers

Find out how Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Appliances compares to other Appliance Retailers

tul
tulGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Issues with frigde

Usually I buy products from this store but recently I had bad experience,I have got the product care for the fridge.my fridge had door issues,I want to exchange.but they didn't help me and act like they don't believe me.theysrnd someone to fix it.he was horrible,completely rude.

Claire
ClaireParmelia

OK service

Just bought breville espresso machine, really happy with machine, the store was easy to find the product in, but we waited so long for someone to assist us, this was me ringing ahead and getting machine put aside in my name, but they seemed really understaffed and so many people were looking for help, and that's why we waited so long, because staff were trying to run around and help people but they seemed understaffed, also bought mattress topper and the lady in that department was really nice and so helpful.

Stan
Stan

Make sure you get the fridge you want. Don't be talked into anything else. Salesmen are good at sel

Can't blame the sales person. I was accepting of the sales pitch. Once at home we realised the fridge didn't have the features we agreed that we wanted. Unfortunately we are pensioners and can't afford to do anything about it now. Be careful!

Harvey N.Harvey Norman

Sorry to hear about your experience Stan. Please share with us more details here: http://www.harveynorman.com.au/contact-us/ so we can follow this up with the proprietor. Nehemiah - HN Customer Service

Nima T
Nima TMelbourne

No Price Guarantee - Shop with no confidence.

Bought fridge and next day I found same product on eBay bit cheaper.

I contacted the store i bought they said they don’t match eBay price. So why putting price match.

Harvey N.Harvey Norman

Hi Nima, sorry to hear about this. If you could, please provide us with the details here: https://www.harveynorman.com.au/contact-us so we can follow this up with the proprietor. Nehemiah - HN Customer Service

Not bad service

Great service .very happy with the purchase and customer service from Harvey Norman .

Delivery service can be better

Harvey N.Harvey Norman

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us John. We'll be sure to pass this onto our team in store. Nehemiah - HN Customer Service

Big Beard
Big BeardSydney

Horrible Experience

Had a horrible experience with the Harvey Normal in Broadway. Bought a washing machine online from there but were informed could not be picked up there and would have to be transferred to another location. Ok cool whatever. we needed it ASAP but we’re informed by staff member on the phone we could not pick it up at the weekend as nowhere will let you pick up white goods for health and safety reasons. Almost believed him too. Went to collect in warehouse and they had not been told about it even though we had been informed it was ready to pick up there. We ring call center who calls us back and says there not picking up. We put them on the phone from our mobile. Finally resolved but nah horrible experience from the site to the end.

Sanchi
SanchiMelbourne

Need to update

Harvey Norman proving is not competitive and also it really needs a makeover! Wish it could be modernized and staff could be efficient

Dario B.
Dario B.Perth

Poor customer experience from store to post-sales. They've lost the personal touch.

There are many cheaper online options for appliances today, but I am happy to pay a bit more in exchange for good, personalised customer service. I didn't find that at Harvey Norman.

I bought a washing machine on a Saturday morning and it was delivered the next Sunday and from the service in the shop, the delivery and the post-sales it has been a pretty bad experience.

Pensioners beware!

Harvey N.Harvey Norman

Waiting for delivery over one month

I purchased a dryer on 23 June 2018 and was advised delivery (at $60 + $20 removal of old appliance) would take up to 2 weeks. On 24 July 2018 no dryer and no contact. Rang to find out what was happening and was disconnected after being on hold for 20 minutes. Drove to store and advised it was sitting in a warehouse.

Harvey N.Harvey Norman

If product care is owned by Harvey Norman enterprise then its not worth the paper it’s written on.

Purchased a Euromaid oven 90cm FC9PS.The door jammed closed (food in the oven), could not open it. Cost $578 to get new hinges. We were told by the repair man that this will happen again because the joint hinges are too light for the weight of the door.So disappointed in this oven.It is an exceptionally hot oven.About to go to dept of fair trading as under consumer law this is an inferior product and not fit for purpose.

Harvey N.Harvey Norman

Hi, I am sorry to hear about your experience. Can you please share with us more details on the link provided here: http://www.harveynorman.com.au/contact-us/ so we can follow up with the store proprietor. Kindest regards, Lynda HN Customer Service

DisgustedMid North Coast, NSW

Dyson handstick vacuum cleaner

Advertise super deals, go in, no stock, have dearer model. Not first time this has happened. Not good enough. Your loss went elsewhere and bought vacuum cleaner and bed.why keep advertising if you have no stock.

Taree store

Jimbo
JimboGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Bo's view

Bought a Simpson clothes dryer online, that was the easy part. Picking up the item i found the customer service from the 2 women that attended to me was terrible. 1 had poor english skills and then i was questioned by the staff member because my Licence was 2 weeks from expiry. The photo clearly showed it was me and what does that have to do with collection of the product. Not again Harvey.

Heidi M
Heidi MSydney

Not great customer service

Not great customer service - have been a few times and always had a long wait. Would go elsewhere if it weren't for prices.

sj64
sj64Western Australia

Unhappy shopper

Disappointing customer service

Bought an appliance as Birthday gift, not knowing person already had one. Returned item, box unopened - told no cash return - voucher only instead. Stores I have dealt with before do a cash refund. .. why can't Harvey Norman?

Jules
Jules
Dave
DaveCleveland

Product care over sell on a computer for school was Bullswool.

The salesperson overstated cover. When a was a problem on checking if product would covered a breakage. The product care was no different to another product care that Harvey Norman sells. The salesperson made claim that it was a cover for school computer as they are often damaged more so than average. This was total bull.

Unhappy

I am most unhappy with the warranty process I bought a 5.5 KG top load washing machine it broke down in just 2 months and H.N. put me onto a chap that I find only works at home after work I'm still waiting and spent $20.00 in my local laundromat. Not happy Jan

Ash
AshSydney

Terrible delivery

Hi, got a new fridge and was told it would be delivered at 8am on Tuesday and it didn't arrive until 7pm. I paid extra for this and am very disappointed.

Customer service

Ignorant and lying staff

Harvey Norman Supacenter Moore Park. Despite an ad on the appliance and writing on price tag sales person confidently lied about appliance features. Moreover she even said she has “one of those” and to the question “then how come you know nothing about it?” she said that she has a different product. So...Do your own research.... I was looking to buy humidifier.

Glenno
GlennoGympie

Good range of products...but

Always negotiate the price or buy only when on sale. They have huge flexibility with prices but they won't tell you that. I've noticed also that they're sometimes a bit dismissive if you go in to buy something and not dressed to 'look' like you've got the means to purchase something a bit expensive. Big Mistake...

Hi Glenno,
I am sorry to hear about your experience. Can you please share with us more details on the link provided here http://www.harveynorman.com.au/contact-us/ so we can follow up with the store proprietor.
Lynda - HN Customer Service