kathleen.wesley.7
kathleen.wesley.7Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Harvey Norman to expensive but most importantly why do you have to make things so difficult

Stephen Hinder
Stephen HinderMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Bad installers on washing machine.

MKW
MKWSydney, NSW

Extremely Arrogant and Rude Sales People

I have had consistently bad and rude experience with sales people at Auburn shop for last 10 years or so. Today, I experienced again with two different sales women: one just walked away without comments when I asked about a discount after price match for a high end fridge with another store. The second one at the washing machine/dryer aisle when she told me in direct words that "We work here for commission, I don't have time to explain features if you are not going to buy it today. I suggest do your research online and come back and I can give you a quote. I have a lot of customers and phone calls to attend to".

Appliance Retailers

Find out how Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Appliances compares to other Appliance Retailers

Bernadette
BernadetteBairnsdale

Poor service

Just not interested in helping you when you're under warranty. I had to go find the replacement product myself. Rang lots time just never rang back.the product i got isn't what I want but just couldn't do that again just shocking

Brooksplace
BrooksplaceCentral West, NSW

good range of products knowledgeable staff

I have made a lot of purchases from Harvey Norman and have always found the staff, helpful and friendly with a good knowledge of their range of items so they can advise me the best to buy. A couple of times I have had to use the warranty or product care and the service from the staff at Bathurst has been the best.

Sputnik
SputnikSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible customer service - Bad product information

Giulz1969
Giulz1969Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Laptop

Ive been a long standing buyer (over 10 years) Harvey Norman Preston ALWAYS look after me in terms of customer service and pricing. This occasion they failed but happy I called back and was given a voucher to use which was nice. Guy was knowledgable about laptop I bought he did his best. Still will always buy from them. Happy with my latest fridge, drawers and the delivery guys were fantastic and helpful.

Frank O
Frank OSydney Surrounds, NSW

A good purchase of Oven

I went to Harvey Norman to have a general look at Ovens. When I got there I found a good selection and variety of Ovens. After a good look I found an Oven which I liked.

Deborah Cooper
Deborah CooperSydney, NSW

Brought a bigger tv

The only set back we have found with LG tv the lack of support from them . We have found it doesn’t s support all apps and this really is a downfall in their products . We own 2 of their tvs and will never buy they products again .

Philo
PhiloSydney, NSW

Check that delivery!!

We ordered a Westinghouse Stove in store. One then picks it up at a HN Warehouse. When we picked up the stove it was fully packed with insulation. However, when it was opened, it was a CHEF brand. WASTED TIME followed. A fairly basic part of the transaction, one would have thought, to supply what was ordered. Anyone dealing with the NSW Auburn Store needs to be very careful. The Manager was HELPFUL, however, he was up to his neck in complaints the day we rang. I think that says it all.

Melissa
MelissaSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Still no better

Syed
SyedPerth, WA

Service - not great

We went to Harvey Norman one night and dealt with a sales person named Vu. We did end up buying from him because store was closing and it was the last day of the deal. Included in the deal was free delivery and install of tv and fridge. However, at time of delivery arrangement he denied offering free delivery of fridge but he gave anyways... BUT with a note - drop off only. Well.. we thought ok, how difficult will it be to install the fridge but it turned out to be so much of a hassle. We're also left with a big box - very hard to dispose. Vu was unpleasant to deal with. He can be quite sarcastic/rude. Not funny though.

Store LocationMalaga WA
Manu.N
Manu.NGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great deal

Bought a fridge in harvey norman on Gafffney Street coburg.
Mohamad was very helpful and offered the best deal after consulting his superior.

Will go again in the future. Highly recommended.

Susmat
Susmat

Lots of Choices

Helpful staff, good prices, goods in stock, reasonable range to choose from, conveniently located stores, goods on display so easy to see what you're buying and compare brands and models

Cafeindmobile
CafeindmobileBrisbane

Harvey Norman Stores

John
Johnasked
Retail Stores - Appliances

Can an item bought at one Harvey Norman store (Dandenong - not yet delivered) be delivered to another (Swan Hill)? My circumstances have changed since purchasing the item (fridge).Thanks

winah
winah

you'll need to contact the store where you purchased your fridge and explain your new circumstances..

bidolasked
Retail Stores - Appliances

Does Harvey Norman charge extra for a special order?

Fired Up
Fired Up

What did they say when you contacted them?

bidol

Yes they do charge extra for a special order,I asked them about a fridge that they didn’t have in stock and was told they would do a special order and it was an extra $300,I ended up going to the good guys.

Kaz
Kazasked
Retail Stores - Appliances

Can u give me a quote for a econavi panosonic heat pump i have a 2 storey house I am a pensioner do u offer any discounts ? My email is [email address removed] look forward to hearing from you

See all Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Appliances questions