Listing monitored by Harvey Norman

Anil
AnilPerth, WA

Not so good service

Price was not matched with the laptop purchase, discount offered was only $10, which is a joke. They used to good.

Joe
JoeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Quality of staff varies Sometimes you get very unlucky

Joanne
Joanne

Great product but terrible click and collect

Appliance Retailers

Find out how Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Appliances compares to other Appliance Retailers

Tanya R.
Tanya R.South East Queensland, QLD

Not so happy with Oxley team

I bought couple of things from Oxley each time I went there same boring customer service. Not worth to go again. Price is higher then most of the store around.

Em Ef
Em EfNorth Queensland, QLD

Younger people serving need to realise older people are not idiots

Harvey Norman’s employs lots of young people great ! But they should be talk when someone is asking a question about a technical issue not act so condescending and arrogant but maybe that’s the way they even speak to there own generation. And please learn to be focused on your customer.

Don't use their installers

Harvey norman staff were helpful at the fountain gate store, bought a cooktop from them a month ago and after agreeing to use there installers(octopuss installations) I not only haven't got it installed but they wont ring me back or tell me when it will be done.I'am now getting my own installer while they have agreed to refund me still without explanation. why Harvey norman allows this company (octopuss) to destroy their reputation is beyond my expertise,maybe it's complacency.

John
JohnMelbourns

Hard sell

Recently purchased a vacuum cleaner from Harvey Norman, based on price and store locality. Did not appreciate the salesperson upselling to a more expensive model, the spiel was not factual as I had researched my model of choice, basically I felt I was being taken for granted, hope no one gets sucked by this sales methodology.

Redback
Redbackkyneton

Excellent computer

Very easy plenty of floor staff .Delivery people had no knowledge of products. set up T V ,but had no idea of how the tv worked .spent next 3 hours setting it up .

Mardi
MardiSydney, NSW

Could Do Better

About six months ago I purchased a dryer from Harvey Norman. There was a range of dryers to choose from and the young sales assistant was very helpful and my husband was able to pick up easily. My main reason for buying from HN was an incentive from my American Express card. I was pleased with this transaction but my mid range score relates to previous visits where I have found getting information about an appliance a little difficult and if there is a problem, I have been told to contact the manufacturer, unlike for example, David Jones (who price match), who try to resolve the problem. I find their website a little lacking too.

tul
tulGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Issues with frigde

Usually I buy products from this store but recently I had bad experience,I have got the product care for the fridge.my fridge had door issues,I want to exchange.but they didn't help me and act like they don't believe me.theysrnd someone to fix it.he was horrible,completely rude.

Claire
ClaireParmelia

OK service

Just bought breville espresso machine, really happy with machine, the store was easy to find the product in, but we waited so long for someone to assist us, this was me ringing ahead and getting machine put aside in my name, but they seemed really understaffed and so many people were looking for help, and that's why we waited so long, because staff were trying to run around and help people but they seemed understaffed, also bought mattress topper and the lady in that department was really nice and so helpful.

Not bad service

Great service .very happy with the purchase and customer service from Harvey Norman .

Delivery service can be better

Harvey N.Harvey Norman

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us John. We'll be sure to pass this onto our team in store. Nehemiah - HN Customer Service

Sanchi
SanchiMelbourne

Need to update

Harvey Norman proving is not competitive and also it really needs a makeover! Wish it could be modernized and staff could be efficient

Harvey N.Harvey Norman

If product care is owned by Harvey Norman enterprise then its not worth the paper it’s written on.

Purchased a Euromaid oven 90cm FC9PS.The door jammed closed (food in the oven), could not open it. Cost $578 to get new hinges. We were told by the repair man that this will happen again because the joint hinges are too light for the weight of the door.So disappointed in this oven.It is an exceptionally hot oven.About to go to dept of fair trading as under consumer law this is an inferior product and not fit for purpose.

Harvey N.Harvey Norman

Hi, I am sorry to hear about your experience. Can you please share with us more details on the link provided here: http://www.harveynorman.com.au/contact-us/ so we can follow up with the store proprietor. Kindest regards, Lynda HN Customer Service

DisgustedMid North Coast, NSW

Dyson handstick vacuum cleaner

Advertise super deals, go in, no stock, have dearer model. Not first time this has happened. Not good enough. Your loss went elsewhere and bought vacuum cleaner and bed.why keep advertising if you have no stock.

Taree store

John
Johnasked
Retail Stores - Appliances

Can an item bought at one Harvey Norman store (Dandenong - not yet delivered) be delivered to another (Swan Hill)? My circumstances have changed since purchasing the item (fridge).Thanks

winah
winah

you'll need to contact the store where you purchased your fridge and explain your new circumstances..

bidolasked
Retail Stores - Appliances

Does Harvey Norman charge extra for a special order?

Fired Up
Fired Up

What did they say when you contacted them?

bidol

Yes they do charge extra for a special order,I asked them about a fridge that they didn’t have in stock and was told they would do a special order and it was an extra $300,I ended up going to the good guys.

Kaz
Kazasked
Retail Stores - Appliances

Can u give me a quote for a econavi panosonic heat pump i have a 2 storey house I am a pensioner do u offer any discounts ? My email is [email address removed] look forward to hearing from you

See all Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Appliances questions