Joe

JoeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Quality of staff varies Sometimes you get very unlucky

Joanne

Joanne

Great product but terrible click and collect

Tanya R.

Tanya R.South East Queensland, QLD

Not so happy with Oxley team

I bought couple of things from Oxley each time I went there same boring customer service. Not worth to go again. Price is higher then most of the store around.

Appliance Retailers

Find out how Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Appliances compares to other Appliance Retailers

Em Ef

Em EfNorth Queensland, QLD

Younger people serving need to realise older people are not idiots

Harvey Norman’s employs lots of young people great ! But they should be talk when someone is asking a question about a technical issue not act so condescending and arrogant but maybe that’s the way they even speak to there own generation. And please learn to be focused on your customer.

Don't use their installers

Harvey norman staff were helpful at the fountain gate store, bought a cooktop from them a month ago and after agreeing to use there installers(octopuss installations) I not only haven't got it installed but they wont ring me back or tell me when it will be done.I'am now getting my own installer while they have agreed to refund me still without explanation. why Harvey norman allows this company (octopuss) to destroy their reputation is beyond my expertise,maybe it's complacency.

John

JohnMelbourns

Hard sell

Recently purchased a vacuum cleaner from Harvey Norman, based on price and store locality. Did not appreciate the salesperson upselling to a more expensive model, the spiel was not factual as I had researched my model of choice, basically I felt I was being taken for granted, hope no one gets sucked by this sales methodology.

Redback

Redbackkyneton

Excellent computer

Very easy plenty of floor staff .Delivery people had no knowledge of products. set up T V ,but had no idea of how the tv worked .spent next 3 hours setting it up .

Mardi

MardiSydney, NSW

Could Do Better

About six months ago I purchased a dryer from Harvey Norman. There was a range of dryers to choose from and the young sales assistant was very helpful and my husband was able to pick up easily. My main reason for buying from HN was an incentive from my American Express card. I was pleased with this transaction but my mid range score relates to previous visits where I have found getting information about an appliance a little difficult and if there is a problem, I have been told to contact the manufacturer, unlike for example, David Jones (who price match), who try to resolve the problem. I find their website a little lacking too.

tul

tulPoint cook

Issues with frigde

Usually I buy products from this store but recently I had bad experience,I have got the product care for the fridge.my fridge had door issues,I want to exchange.but they didn't help me and act like they don't believe me.theysrnd someone to fix it.he was horrible,completely rude.

Claire

ClaireParmelia

OK service

Just bought breville espresso machine, really happy with machine, the store was easy to find the product in, but we waited so long for someone to assist us, this was me ringing ahead and getting machine put aside in my name, but they seemed really understaffed and so many people were looking for help, and that's why we waited so long, because staff were trying to run around and help people but they seemed understaffed, also bought mattress topper and the lady in that department was really nice and so helpful.

Not bad service

Great service .very happy with the purchase and customer service from Harvey Norman .

Delivery service can be better

Harvey N.Harvey Norman

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us John. We'll be sure to pass this onto our team in store. Nehemiah - HN Customer Service

Sanchi

SanchiMelbourne

Need to update

Harvey Norman proving is not competitive and also it really needs a makeover! Wish it could be modernized and staff could be efficient

Harvey N.Harvey Norman

If product care is owned by Harvey Norman enterprise then its not worth the paper it’s written on.

Purchased a Euromaid oven 90cm FC9PS.The door jammed closed (food in the oven), could not open it. Cost $578 to get new hinges. We were told by the repair man that this will happen again because the joint hinges are too light for the weight of the door.So disappointed in this oven.It is an exceptionally hot oven.About to go to dept of fair trading as under consumer law this is an inferior product and not fit for purpose.

Harvey N.Harvey Norman

Hi, I am sorry to hear about your experience. Can you please share with us more details on the link provided here: http://www.harveynorman.com.au/contact-us/ so we can follow up with the store proprietor. Kindest regards, Lynda HN Customer Service

DisgustedMid North Coast, NSW

Dyson handstick vacuum cleaner

Advertise super deals, go in, no stock, have dearer model. Not first time this has happened. Not good enough. Your loss went elsewhere and bought vacuum cleaner and bed.why keep advertising if you have no stock.

Taree store

Jimbo

JimboGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Bo's view

Bought a Simpson clothes dryer online, that was the easy part. Picking up the item i found the customer service from the 2 women that attended to me was terrible. 1 had poor english skills and then i was questioned by the staff member because my Licence was 2 weeks from expiry. The photo clearly showed it was me and what does that have to do with collection of the product. Not again Harvey.

sj64

sj64Western Australia

Unhappy shopper

Disappointing customer service

Bought an appliance as Birthday gift, not knowing person already had one. Returned item, box unopened - told no cash return - voucher only instead. Stores I have dealt with before do a cash refund. .. why can't Harvey Norman?

Jules
Jules

Unhappy

I am most unhappy with the warranty process I bought a 5.5 KG top load washing machine it broke down in just 2 months and H.N. put me onto a chap that I find only works at home after work I'm still waiting and spent $20.00 in my local laundromat. Not happy Jan

Glenno

GlennoGympie

Good range of products...but

Always negotiate the price or buy only when on sale. They have huge flexibility with prices but they won't tell you that. I've noticed also that they're sometimes a bit dismissive if you go in to buy something and not dressed to 'look' like you've got the means to purchase something a bit expensive. Big Mistake...

Hi Glenno,
I am sorry to hear about your experience. Can you please share with us more details on the link provided here http://www.harveynorman.com.au/contact-us/ so we can follow up with the store proprietor.
Lynda - HN Customer Service

SMART ELEGANT

SMART ELEGANT

Great service in store but delivery drivers rude

Had a great experience With a knowledgeable and helpful sales man when choosing a washing machine. made the transaction easy. Although not so with the delivery men who were ruse and condescending when they arrived 15 mins before their said time frame and told me I needed to get a better clock. Then had the hide to ask to walk through my house to use the toilet. They did at least take away the old machine and install the new one.