JGS
JGSSydney, NSW

Very efficient service, good price

I ordered a new FP washing machine on a Friday, asking for installation and removal of my old machine ( a large and heavy old Maytag). The store called back Monday, and organised delivery to suit me Tuesday. Delivery service was excellent - given a 3 hour window in advance, then 1 hour notice. New machine was quickly installed and old machine and all packaging removed. Price was very competitive, and only $80 for the premium delivery - well worth it as the old machine was a back- breaker!

Store LocationBroadway
R. Turner
R. TurnerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Salesperson was thorough

We were impressed at the Harvey norman sales member, he took time to show us the options and actually listened to what we were wanting it for (can't say the same from Jb HF).
We ended up with a great price for the Roomba unit that we wanted with charging dock. So far product has worked as described and makes our life easier.

Honest salesperson who realised we were serious and went above and beyond to help us out. Thank you!

jas m.
jas m.South East Queensland, QLD

Great staff

Purchased a delonghi coffee machine in store while delonghi had a promotion during Mother’s Day. Delonghi rejected the claim for my
Bonus but Harvey provided me with the bonus in store.

Appliance Retailers

Find out how Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Appliances compares to other Appliance Retailers

Susan
SusanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Johnathon’s exceptional service!

Electric throw blanket.
Johnathon of Nunawading Store provided exceptional customer service... helpful and proactive in delivery! Best product suggested.. just perfect!!

David
DavidBrisbane

Excellent service

We contacted Harvey Norman after 2 competitors of theirs were unable to supply the washing machine as advertised on their websites. Harvey Norman at Everton Park had plenty in stock and we were given excellent service from Craig who also threw in a surge buster for free. He explained the ins and outs of the product and we were soon heading home with the machine loaded in the back of the car. We couldn't have wished for a better customer experience all round.

Happy customer

Thank you to Paul Young at Harvey Norman Midland, very helpful and friendly in buying our new fridge and to the delivery team..

Store LocationMidland
David Mcquarrie
David McquarrieSydney, NSW

Bathroom renovation

My name is David McQuarrie here is my review my bathroom renovation is amazing the shower and bathroom is awesome the tiled floors are beautiful and my blue kitchen splashback is great and thanks Natalie from Harvey Norman bathrooms at the auburn store who was so kind friendly and helpful with my design and colour choices I would recommend to my friends to go Harvey Norman auburn for there renovation thank Harvey Norman

Tony Green
Tony Green Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Superb Service quality at chirnside Park store.

My complete attitude to harvey Norman changed when I was assisted by Nicola at chirnside park. She put me at ease immediately, found what I was searching for instantly, organised a great price with a charming attitude. I returned just recently for more product. Nicola was there again, remembered my preference and once again her service was fabulous. I have already recommended a close friend to Harvey Norman Chirnside Park.

ALISTER
ALISTERGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great experience

I recently needed to replace my fridge and freezer so I went to Harvey Norman looking for some advice.
I was assisted by the most helpful assistant I could have asked for. In spite of it being extremely busy due to the Boxing day sales, Michelle Famularo was friendly, polite and couldn't do enough to help me find the right appliance for my needs.
Having had a bad experience at this store before, I was reluctant to go back but after the service I received, am now pleased I did.

Store LocationChirnside Park

Aimee
AimeeWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Steve Harvey Norman Harvey Bay

We brought a brand new TV and accidentally threw out the remote with packaging. One phone call and we were lucky enough to get St.eve and he had us sorted out with a new one within the hour. You’re a legend St.eve

Moonlight
Moonlight

Excellent Customer Service

I bought a NutriBullet from Harvey Norman Melbourne City store a while back and since then, I had several issues with it. However, the manager (Ian) was very helpful and both times he sorted the issue out for me promptly and without any problems. Even though the blender I bought wasn't great, I would definitely still shop from this store, as I can trust them to be cooperative and empathetic.

Store LocationHarvey Norman Melbourne City (QV)
MONTROSE
MONTROSESouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service from Bundall QLD store

Saturday morning, December 12, 2020, I needed to order a replacement for my 12 year old microwave oven.

After contacting a similar company on the Gold Coast, and finding their order/delivery systems useless, I contacted Harvey Norman at Bundall.

Around 10.10am phoned the Bundall store - the store phone was answered immediately, transferred to Massey - arranged payment, delivery and installation within ten minutes. Invoice was emailed within ten minutes.

Consequently, the microwave was delivered and installed by 11.35am the same morning.
Excellent customer service!!!

Lisa
LisaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great customer service

Tom from Harvey Norman, Fortitude Valley replaced our lg microwave that was out of warranty on the spot!! He even carried it to our car and took the old one away. Now that is the service we all want but so often do not receive. That is why we continue to shop at Harvey Norman. Keep up the great work team, we will continue to come back.

Store LocationFortitude Valley

Very personalized customer service - Thank you Hitesh !!!

I Bought AC and Portable Air cooler from Harvey Norman Store Sunshine. I was amazed by the customer service provided by Mr Hitesh. He was very good on explaining the product and its features and also to read customer mind and offer relevant product which made it easy for me to decide. He is a star to Harvey Norman Team in Sunshine, I am sure all other staffs are amazing as well.

Lyn K.
Lyn K.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great service at HN.

Great service and product knowledge from Michelle Famularo at Chirnside Park Harvey Norman.
We were buying a fridge.
Recommend the service