Brooksplace

BrooksplaceCentral West, NSW

good range of products knowledgeable staff

I have made a lot of purchases from Harvey Norman and have always found the staff, helpful and friendly with a good knowledge of their range of items so they can advise me the best to buy. A couple of times I have had to use the warranty or product care and the service from the staff at Bathurst has been the best.

Giulz1969

Giulz1969Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Laptop

Ive been a long standing buyer (over 10 years) Harvey Norman Preston ALWAYS look after me in terms of customer service and pricing. This occasion they failed but happy I called back and was given a voucher to use which was nice. Guy was knowledgable about laptop I bought he did his best. Still will always buy from them. Happy with my latest fridge, drawers and the delivery guys were fantastic and helpful.

Frank O

Frank OSydney Surrounds, NSW

A good purchase of Oven

I went to Harvey Norman to have a general look at Ovens. When I got there I found a good selection and variety of Ovens. After a good look I found an Oven which I liked.

Appliance Retailers

Find out how Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Appliances compares to other Appliance Retailers

Manu.N

Manu.NGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great deal

Bought a fridge in harvey norman on Gafffney Street coburg.
Mohamad was very helpful and offered the best deal after consulting his superior.

Will go again in the future. Highly recommended.

Susmat

Susmat

Lots of Choices

Helpful staff, good prices, goods in stock, reasonable range to choose from, conveniently located stores, goods on display so easy to see what you're buying and compare brands and models

Cafeindmobile

CafeindmobileBrisbane

Harvey Norman Stores

Dan

DanHamlyn terrace

Great safety net depending on cost

Purchased an em7000 cafe series coffee machine 3.5 years later it developed a small leak. Claimed with product care plan and received a 600 store credit to purchase new machine

GIvemegoodservice

GIvemegoodserviceSydney, NSW

Great Service

I have found Harvey Norman to be very helpful whenever I go to their store. They are always willing to do a deal or match prices from other companies. Always purchase from them!

ABC67

ABC67Perth, WA

Refreshing improvement

After being left disappointed from previous service and interactions, particularly from a South West WA regional store, I recently dealt with Cannington store, where the staff were generally helpful and delivery and price were competitive. I will always include them in future business, I think, going forward. They seem keen to win your business and back it up with reasonable delivery service

Ming

MingSydney, NSW

This is a store which display a variety of appliances and furniture.

A good varieties of appliances and furnitures are displayed in the store. Also customer service staff provided reasonable information to me when I asked questions. I bought two air-conditioning units from them.

ozmem

ozmemSydney, NSW

Harvey Norman AUBURN NSW 2144

I have been shopping at harvey norman for over 25 years and can say that they will always give you options for payments.
Their prices are usually matched or discounted.
If you want service and customer payment options with a discount, you must shop there.

Mark B.

Mark B.Sydney, NSW

Price matches paradise

My sales assistant helped me through all my purchases for our kitchen renovation. Their transparency was phenomenal. They ensured that I was aware of all relevant bonus offers, had great product knowledge and allowed me to online search in real time for better prices and would price match workout fail at every opportunity. I literally saved hundreds of dollars. Availability and delivery where second to none.

Michelle

Michelle

fantastic staff knowledge

good use of washing machines on display. it was a big help that they had towels to show the different wash load sizes and how much could be put in each machine. the staff member was very knowable and understanding of our familys needs and wants. He was happy to go over the 100 questions we asked. extremely happy with our LG washer and the price we got it for after checking different place for weeks on line re prices etc

Billyt

BillytSydney, NSW

Chef stove

Looked online for prices of stoves for my rental. Found that HN had the best price. Went to the store and looked and found the one I wanted. Friendly assistant at the store gave me directions to the warehouse. Easy to find. All good.

once bitten03

once bitten03Victoria

Done our homework

After much searching we found our fridge at Harvey Norman Price was reasonable on sale . Sales man very good on what size would fit in our space very happy with our purchase

Lewis

Lewis

Competitive and helpful store for home appliances

We bought several household appliances from this store, even though we live 120km away. Our local store, being indifferent to customer service, had to refund our prepayment, when they didn't come up with the goods. Harvey Norman in Ayr were energetic in their efforts to get what we wanted (fridge/freezer, washing machine, mobile phone, barbeque), and bent over backwards to get it to us for the weekend, even though the regular delivery would have taken a week. The manager and mate came down on a Friday afternoon with our items in the back of a ute. And they gave us as much discount as they were allowed. Thumbs up to them.

Cathy

CathySydney Surrounds, NSW

Fabulous washing machine

I love this little washing machine. Never had a front loader before but they are just great!! We don't need a large washing machine anymore and this one takes up hardly any room and I can put the dryer ontop of it!!!

Alano.

Alano.Great Southern, WA

A good place to shop.

My wife and I have dealt with Harvey Norman for years. We have purchased a fridge, a freezer, two dishwashers, microwaves, television set, a washing machine and many kitchen appliances. We have grown to trust the sales people's recommendations and we've established relationships with several of them. They know us now and we can always negotiate on price. We recommend Harvey Norman.

Lynne

LynneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Team at Harvey Normal Chirnside Park

Love this store all the team I have dealt with there are fantastic very knowledgeable and helpful. We have had problems with a item we brought there they replaced it straight away without putting you through the wringer, keep up the good work guys!

Judy D

Judy DNorthern Region, NSW

Great Service for Rural Areas

Needed a washing machine after a bit of research had settled on a Bosch Series 8 Frount Loader - as I live in a rural area I rang our closest Harvey Norman, they could not do enough for me - they had a Bosch in the warehouse and would certainly hold it for me until I could travelled to their store - so thrilled, good price, great service what more could you ask for. I have a washer that I love.