David

DavidBrisbane

Excellent service

We contacted Harvey Norman after 2 competitors of theirs were unable to supply the washing machine as advertised on their websites. Harvey Norman at Everton Park had plenty in stock and we were given excellent service from Craig who also threw in a surge buster for free. He explained the ins and outs of the product and we were soon heading home with the machine loaded in the back of the car. We couldn't have wished for a better customer experience all round.

Happy customer

Thank you to Paul Young at Harvey Norman Midland, very helpful and friendly in buying our new fridge and to the delivery team..

Store LocationMidland
David Mcquarrie

David McquarrieSydney, NSW

Bathroom renovation

My name is David McQuarrie here is my review my bathroom renovation is amazing the shower and bathroom is awesome the tiled floors are beautiful and my blue kitchen splashback is great and thanks Natalie from Harvey Norman bathrooms at the auburn store who was so kind friendly and helpful with my design and colour choices I would recommend to my friends to go Harvey Norman auburn for there renovation thank Harvey Norman

Appliance Retailers

Find out how Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Appliances compares to other Appliance Retailers

Tony Green

Tony Green Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Superb Service quality at chirnside Park store.

My complete attitude to harvey Norman changed when I was assisted by Nicola at chirnside park. She put me at ease immediately, found what I was searching for instantly, organised a great price with a charming attitude. I returned just recently for more product. Nicola was there again, remembered my preference and once again her service was fabulous. I have already recommended a close friend to Harvey Norman Chirnside Park.

ALISTER

ALISTERGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great experience

I recently needed to replace my fridge and freezer so I went to Harvey Norman looking for some advice.
I was assisted by the most helpful assistant I could have asked for. In spite of it being extremely busy due to the Boxing day sales, Michelle Famularo was friendly, polite and couldn't do enough to help me find the right appliance for my needs.
Having had a bad experience at this store before, I was reluctant to go back but after the service I received, am now pleased I did.

Store LocationChirnside Park
Aimee

AimeeWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Steve Harvey Norman Harvey Bay

We brought a brand new TV and accidentally threw out the remote with packaging. One phone call and we were lucky enough to get St.eve and he had us sorted out with a new one within the hour. You’re a legend St.eve

Moonlight

Moonlight

Excellent Customer Service

I bought a NutriBullet from Harvey Norman Melbourne City store a while back and since then, I had several issues with it. However, the manager (Ian) was very helpful and both times he sorted the issue out for me promptly and without any problems. Even though the blender I bought wasn't great, I would definitely still shop from this store, as I can trust them to be cooperative and empathetic.

Store LocationHarvey Norman Melbourne City (QV)
MONTROSE

MONTROSESouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service from Bundall QLD store

Saturday morning, December 12, 2020, I needed to order a replacement for my 12 year old microwave oven.

After contacting a similar company on the Gold Coast, and finding their order/delivery systems useless, I contacted Harvey Norman at Bundall.

Around 10.10am phoned the Bundall store - the store phone was answered immediately, transferred to Massey - arranged payment, delivery and installation within ten minutes. Invoice was emailed within ten minutes.

Consequently, the microwave was delivered and installed by 11.35am the same morning.
Excellent customer service!!!

Lisa

LisaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great customer service

Tom from Harvey Norman, Fortitude Valley replaced our lg microwave that was out of warranty on the spot!! He even carried it to our car and took the old one away. Now that is the service we all want but so often do not receive. That is why we continue to shop at Harvey Norman. Keep up the great work team, we will continue to come back.

Store LocationFortitude Valley
Appliance Retailers

Very personalized customer service - Thank you Hitesh !!!

I Bought AC and Portable Air cooler from Harvey Norman Store Sunshine. I was amazed by the customer service provided by Mr Hitesh. He was very good on explaining the product and its features and also to read customer mind and offer relevant product which made it easy for me to decide. He is a star to Harvey Norman Team in Sunshine, I am sure all other staffs are amazing as well.

Lyn K.

Lyn K.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great service at HN.

Great service and product knowledge from Michelle Famularo at Chirnside Park Harvey Norman.
We were buying a fridge.
Recommend the service

Alison

AlisonHunter Region, NSW

Excellent Customer Service at Kotara

Recently we had a problem with rust in an oven purchased 5 years ago. Harvey Norman’s customer service was outstanding and they arranged a replacement oven to be delivered to our home. We were already regular customers but will now shop with extra confidence.

Store LocationKotara NSW
Norma Carrier

Norma CarrierSouth East Queensland, QLD

Scratch and dent

Hi guys we bought a washing machine , dishwasher, 2 fridges and a whole lot of other things over the years at the scratch and dent section. Honestly would not shop anywhere else. The guys at the Bundall store are so pleasant and helpful keep up the good work.

Speed Queen fantastic washing machine

Quick wash cycle, easy to use and very suited to my large family. We had to replace our Maytag and was recommended speed queen to be of equal long lasting reliability.

Stephen B.

Stephen B.

Bathroom Renovations

Purchased everything required for my new master bathroom From tiles to bathtub, the installers were great and Harvey Norman team was brilliant in covering any issues that arose, spent over $50,000 to build this dream bathroom and the HN boys made it my dream, plus following up on warranties was brilliant.

Ian

IanSouthwest, VIC

Appliance and Service

Excellent Service and a great range of Appliances always and home delivery is always available and can easily do On Line orders and purchasing. Can take advantage of Interest free terms if required.

Brilliant service from such great staff

Came in to buy a fridge on Saturday found one checked availability out of stock but said we could buy floor stock sorted paid and delivered by a great guy on Sunday
Win win thankyou so easy

Waraich

WaraichGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect service

Great service and knowledge. Really helpful when I bought my AEG washing machine 8000 series. They had lots of information of most of the products. Harvey Norman Sunshine is my favourite one.

First class service

I have been a customer of Harvey Norman Cannonvale for over ten years. The staff are knowledgeable and customer service & product warranties, are outstanding. This retail appliance store is customer focused & reliable. The delivery men are careful, curtious & cheerful. Many thanks.

Olympia

OlympiaHolder 2611, ACT

Enjoyable shopping experience

I was in store yesterday, bought some home furnishings. The staff were really helpful and showed me some other options to go with them. I'd definitely go again and check out the site.