Neil and Babs
Neil and Babs

Radio/CD player

Thank you Harvey Norman for the portable radio/CD we purchased from your Joondalup store today. This is the second one we've purchased in the last few months, one for our holiday apartment in Cairns & one for our Mindarie wa home. It’s the perfect size for our needs in both places. We tried several other outlets for a similar product with no luck. The radio/CD player is. Lenoxx CD 813 Portable CD Player. The prices were very competitive which made us very happy.once again thank you Harvey Norman.

Spencer
Spencer

dissapointed purchase

over exurberant sales person..couldn't get away fast enough..Just wanted to buy what we came in the store for but the sales person confused the situation with continual unnecessary chatter. then forgot to organise delivery for weeks until we had to contact the manager and complain.

RyanHobart

Terrible Customer Service & $$$ Big Buys Cambridge Park TAS

Purchased a lot of stuff including camping table, took table back 2 days after as it didn't fit where needed. Totally refused refund although table unused in original state. No mention anywhere in store about this and staff unwilling to help. Poor poor customer service - won't be back! To add insult to injury - found same table for $20 less a week after at Bunnings. Then stores wonder why people rather buy over the net......

Daily Deals / Group Buying Sites

Find out how Harvey Norman Big Buys compares to other Daily Deals / Group Buying Sites

Tisalucas
TisalucasMelbourne

Prices sometimes good but no guarantee only 7- 28 days depend on products

bradybunchplusone
bradybunchplusoneAU

Wrong item sent

Sent out wrong colour item (pink/red) then they resent the same colour item cause they didn't have the item i ordered in black or blue.. Go figure?? Now i have no birthday present for my son! there's no way he will ride a pink scooter! Hopeless!

Terrible customer service!

Terrible customer service. My Mum and I went to a harvey norman store because they said they'd refund the item because it didn't fit the keyboard stand and they said that they won't take it because the box was open even though they said they'd take it back. Still to this day, I never got my refund. Never shopping their again!

Miss M
Miss MWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Worst customer service

Ivan
IvanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Wrong price listed

Looking for a high chair at Big Buys, and the price listed is $147 and I asked the staff whether it is the best deal and he told me that is the best deal and no more discount, but it is actually $129 after checking its website. Buyers should carefully before buying the goods from them, make sure you check its website and find the correct price first at least.

Twisty
TwistyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great bargains

Great Xmas shopping, lots of variety different age groups shopping done for the whole family friends work colleagues school teacher

Samantha
SamanthaHobart

Will never go back

great tv great colour a very clear picture

the very helpful and patient for someone who is not up with the technology ,the chap was very calm and especially didnt push to get the purchase

Alex
AlexSydney, NSW

Terrible delivery/customer service

Clare
ClareHobart

Disgraceful - Big Buys Cambridge Tasmania

Big buys courier

The actual big buys staff are great. The problem I had with an online order was due to the courier - I am in the country and I needed something delivered. 4 weeks later no cigar . I found a really helpful girl in the store and asked her name. From that point things started to happen. I ended up driving 3 hours to pick up the order. Happy ending though - I have the order

BunG75Sydney, NSW

ZERO customer service ZERO communication

Marie
Marieasked

I wish to buy a small toy giraffe on the Harvey Norman website but am unable to go in the sore and purchase it. They want $10 to ship it, and I live right near Harvey Norman in Frankston. I refuse to pay that on principle. so where is the Big Buy store on Melbourne please?

Try Google...

Coley
Coleyasked

Hi, I received my runners in the mail today size10.5 US although I require size 11....how do I exchange this? Process please on exchange.
Regards Troy

J80
J80

i

Petrea Nourse
Petrea Nourseasked

I would like some details about a "kid me bean bag" colour Gelati, product code: KMB09080, it says this product is washable, does it have an inner cover so that the outer cover can be washed without removing the beans and also does the price of $68 include the beans, or do they need to be purchased separately ?

HNBiGBUYSHarvey Norman Big Buys

Hi Petrea,

Apologies for the delay in responding, the outer front cover can be removed (the fabric part) but the entire unit cannot be machine washed. So the main section you sit on can be washed but not the entire bean bag. Hope this helps!

Other Daily Deals / Group Buying Sites