Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Electronics

Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Electronics

2.3 from 1,470 reviews

3.0

• Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (159)

Chelseatwopoint0h

Chelseatwopoint0hSouth East Queensland, QLD

Install not done as agreed

Store LocationBundall Harvey Norman Queensland
Darb1974

Darb1974Perth, WA

Surface Pro Cover

Don't attempt to return anything or you maybe labelled a liar! Unbelievable. I tried and was told that I must bring in all my equipment to prove that what I was saying was accurate. Never I have ever felt such criticism from a store. Never I have ever felt the need to pen a review due to such poor behaviour and customer service. You can be sure I will be taking my custom elsewhere. I would urge others to do likewise as you only know the level of service when things go sideways and you need to return to receive a replacement or store credit.

Store LocationOsborne Park
Product PurchasedSurface Pro Cover
carolyn

carolynGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Exceptional customer service

I called the Taylors Lakes store and spoke to Josh. I wanted to purchase a tv due to a poor experience with JB Hi Fi. My current tv was broken and JB won’t replace or refund until stage 4 is over. Josh was amazing, the purchase made, advice given and my questions answered and this time I got the tv I wanted. I organised click and collect for the next day. The whole process was simple. Thanks Josh and Harvey Norman

Store LocationTaylor’s lakes
Product PurchasedLG Nano 9 Series 4K 86NANO91TNA (86")

Weed

WeedThornlands

Will not harvey norman

Took in a working computer to have the data transferred to a new computer purchase at Harvey Norman, went to pick it up ant they told me that the data was missing on the old computer therefore couldn’t be loaded onto the new computer. Told me it was my fault because I didn’t do a backup yet when I took the old. Mind you, when I took the old computer to them, it was working and all the data was there. Found the technician to be extremely arrogant! For this service I was charged $298.00

Store LocationCapalaba
SavyChap

SavyChapSydney, NSW

Difficult to deal with and a returns policy that is just ridiculous!

Paul N.

Paul N.Sydney, NSW

Poor business model

Went in to buy a subwoofer today but they don’t carry stock!! I have to order it!!! Oldest saying in sales is you can’t sell it if you don’t got it. Gerry is a very poor businessman!

Store LocationAuburn
kstanimal63

kstanimal63South East Queensland, QLD

Go somewhere else

I genuinely don't understand how Harvey Norman is still around. Their prices are much higher than elsewhere and the staff are only interested in harassing you to make a sale. I went in to buy a drone as they were the only place with stock before Christmas and you couldn't even just get one and go to the counter, had to see to a salesperson so they could retrieve one from out back. As he comes back out, he asks if we want to buy the new iPhone and won't stop pressuring us the entire time. No one is impulse buying an iPhone, read the room.

Store LocationBundall
Product PurchasedParrot AR Drone 2.0 Elite Edition
Digital S.

Digital S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Terrible Customer Service Don’t go to Dandenong Store

Bought a security system and tried to refund it as I got a staff discount. I got told that I can’t refund at Harvey Norman for change of mind. terrible customer service at Dandenong store

Store LocationDandenong Victoria
nelson a.

nelson a.Queensland

Customer Care

The staff provides me a factual information on the stuff I want to buy. He also gives me options to choose from variety of prodcuts that meet my needs. You can feel the sincerety from the staff

Store LocationOxley
Product PurchasedLG 75UM6970PTB (75")

PeterA

PeterASydney, NSW

Consistently good product range, pricing and service

I have been buying products from Harvey Norman at Belrose for well over 10 years. This has included a lounge suite, queen bed, airconditioning systems, refrigerator, sound systems, large screen TVs, computers and other items. Their product selection has allowed me to find the quality of product I need. They have responded to price-match where I have found a lower price elsewhere. Their personnel have been consistently polite. Highly recommended

Store LocationBelrose NSW
Pendo W

Pendo WNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Refused to honor Legal warranty even with receipt after 8 mths!!!!!

Have bought from local HN before, ideally so that if something went wrong, I could bring the product back without issue. After todays rude and unhelpful experience with "Mark" at Burnie store, I will shop with EBAY!

Store LocationBurnie
Reetika S.

Reetika S.Sydney, NSW

Amazing services..

I bought asus zenbook frim castle hill store. Staff is very nice and help to choose the right product. Completely happy with my purchase and satisfactory customer. Strongly recommend this place for all sort of electronic appliances.

Store LocationCastle hill
Product PurchasedASUS ZenBook Duo UX481FL
Amanda Jane

Amanda Jane

Fantastic Service!

Staff are always friendly always willing to price match against other stores. Even reduce the prices in some cases to get your sale though it might not be a significant amount it's enough to show they want your business and your not ignored.

Store LocationMcgraths Hill
Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy S20+
Stevo

StevoSydney, NSW

Awesome service

I came into the Harvey Norman Auburn Store and was served by Bill, he was an excellent sales person really knowledgeable and helped me get a great deal on a laptop highly recommend.

Store LocationAuburn
Product PurchasedGA401II-HE096T ASUS ROG Zephyrus

Sail

SailSydney, NSW

ASUS UX462DA-AI016T

Great Product, the excellent performance of the Asus laptop we bought. The service provided at HN was excellent by the staff. The only issue we found is the Win 10 Home version.

Product PurchasedASUS Zenbook Flip UX462DA

Kirby Leeke

Kirby LeekeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good Salesman

Store was well laid out, with plenty of products to sample/review. I went into the store to buy a different product, but the salesman showed me advantages of the alternative I actually did buy.

Store LocationMaroochydore
Product PurchasedAsus ZenBook

abie g.

abie g.Sydney, NSW

Great service customer focused salesperson Tahmi

Found the buying experience of laptop computer comfortable and very positive. Having been supplied by laptop by employer, Tahmi was patient, courteous, respectful, commercial and efficient. We bought the Ausus Zenbook and look forward to productive and trouble free use going forward.

Store LocationBondi Junction

Nahi

NahiPerth, WA

Taking Advantage during COVID-19 Situation

Store LocationArmadale WA
Amanda B.

Amanda B.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service, easy to deal with

The sales rep who helped me purchase my newest laptop was very knowledgable and super helpful, he made my decision easy once we chatted about 2 models i was tossing up between, very happy with my choice and purchase!!

Store Locationmoorabbin
Product PurchasedASUS ZenBook 14 UX434FLC
Radhika N.

Radhika N.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good stores for variety. Can't beat it.

We recently purchased a MacBook pro from the stores in West Melbourne region. Even though we were changing mind often about the product they did not rush and were happy to oblige by going through the product features. When we ultimately exchanged our laptop for a HP Pavilion they were happy to refund the difference in costs. Very happy.

Store LocationHoppers crossing