Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Electronics

Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Electronics

2.3 from 1,450 reviews

3.3

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (136)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (5) · No (116)

Phoebe

PhoebeMid North Coast, NSW

Exzcellent Service

Port Macquarie Harvey Normans store - the electronics department is so efficient and helpful. I was served by Troy today and he is professional, very helpful, knows his product, speaks well and looks smart. The perfect salesman to have in the store.

Store LocationPort MaC
abie g.

abie g.Sydney, NSW

Great service customer focused salesperson Tahmi

Found the buying experience of laptop computer comfortable and very positive. Having been supplied by laptop by employer, Tahmi was patient, courteous, respectful, commercial and efficient. We bought the Ausus Zenbook and look forward to productive and trouble free use going forward.

Store LocationBondi Junction

Amanda B.

Amanda B.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service, easy to deal with

The sales rep who helped me purchase my newest laptop was very knowledgable and super helpful, he made my decision easy once we chatted about 2 models i was tossing up between, very happy with my choice and purchase!!

Store Locationmoorabbin
Product PurchasedASUS ZenBook 14 UX434FLC

Radhika N.

Radhika N.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good stores for variety. Can't beat it.

We recently purchased a MacBook pro from the stores in West Melbourne region. Even though we were changing mind often about the product they did not rush and were happy to oblige by going through the product features. When we ultimately exchanged our laptop for a HP Pavilion they were happy to refund the difference in costs. Very happy.

Store LocationHoppers crossing
Product PurchasedHP Pavilion 15

Chris M.

Chris M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

New laptop. No idea.

Excellent experience. Went in with limited knowledge on laptops but had an awesome salesperson who guided me in the right direction and looked after me on price. Extremely happy with the Asus laptop I was recommended.

Store LocationDandenong Harvey Norman
Product PurchasedASUS Zenbook Flip UX462DA

-0 Star for Harvey Norman Yayyy

Great Laptop for Great Price

I'm very happy with the Harvey Norman Osborne Park and the Team, great range of laptops, very knowledgeable staff and matched a cheaper price of another store without any hesitation.

Store LocationHarvey Norman Osborne Park Perth Western Australia
Product PurchasedASUS Zenbook Flip UX462DA

Kurt

KurtSydney Surrounds, NSW

Long wait

Waited around 15 minutes to be served by someone. Eventually I was assisted and the assistance was fantastic from that point onwards. Friendly and helpful staff. Would definitely go back for any electronic needs.

Store LocationFyshwick
Product PurchasedASUS ZenBook 15 UX534FTC
Nima

Nima

Bought a TV for great price!!!

Fantastic experience. I knew which TV I wanted and the guy quickly helped me locate it in store and offered $150 discount plus a free HDMI cable. In and out of store in 10 minutes.

Store LocationMt Gravatt
Product PurchasedTv

Jyothi Vardhi

Jyothi VardhiGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

ASUS TUF FX506IV ALO92T

I bought ASUS TUF FX506IV ALO92T laptop from Harveynorman- water gardens, Victoria. The main reason for purchasing this laptop was to use for both office work and weekend gaming. The best of this laptop is Ryzen 9 with a perfect match of a graphic card. I am really enjoying this product for daily work and for weekend gaming. I strongly recommend this product for anyone looking for a sleek gaming laptop with high performance at an affordable price. salesperson Daniel is very helpful.

Store LocationHarvey Norman, Water gardens, Melbourne

Shah

ShahSydney, NSW

Got rip off by store

I have buy a Rinnai panel heater from Harvey Norman in wileypark,Sydney.The heater is not warming up and Not spreading the warm.When I take it to the store they refuse to exchange it and try to prove it working perfect.I didn’t know it run as a franchise and different ownership for different section.Totally shocked about their service.

Store LocationWiley park,NSW
Product PurchasedHeater

Customer service

Zero customer service was not happy at all waited very long to see some will notice me then i have to approach one staff which was of no use. I asked to price match product with JB HiFi didn't wanted to help at all. And apparently she was a store manager. Looks like dosent know how to deal with customers at all

Store LocationAuburn
Anonymous

Anonymous

TV working for over 6 years

I bought a tv in 2014 just wanting to keep it for a while as it was cheap so i was expecting the tv to die in a few years or so. I've already had it for 6 YEARS. 5 stars well deserved.

Store LocationDubbo
Campbell

CampbellSouth East Queensland, QLD

ASUS Laptop at Harvey Norman

Store had everything we were looking for with lots of options to choose from. The computer guys were knowledgeable to help us find the right product with the specifications we wanted.

Store LocationHarvey Norman Rothwell
Product PurchasedASUS ZenBook Duo UX481FL
Nawid J.

Nawid J.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Horrible

They saying 60 months interest free, but it’s not, every month they charge you lots of interest, they get you Go master card and charging lots of interest absolutely not happy

Store LocationNunawading white horse road Melbourne

Store LocationCairns
Debbie

DebbieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Negotiating a better price

January this year I bought an IPhone pro max. I went to JB, then the Good Guys (who are both owned by the same company) and Harvey Norman. JB was the most expensive and wouldn’t negotiate, Good guys was discounted from the original price but had to get the green colour only and Harvey Norman then beat The Good Guys price and I got the colour I wanted. They are always willing to negotiate and there customer service is always really good.

Store LocationNunawading
Product PurchasedApple iPhone 11 Pro Max 256GB
Zach

ZachGoulburn Valley, VIC

Great service & products

My partner and I purchased 70% of our furnishings for our new home from Harvey Norman Shepparton and we are very happy with the products we purchased and the service we received. The salesman we dealt with was named Zach and he was a very big help in choosing the right product for us. We have since moved into our home and everything we purchased from him has been working perfectly! I would highly recommend speaking to Zach if you ever visit Harvey Norman Shepparton!

Store LocationShepparton
Paul

PaulCairns

Cairns Store - Sezen & Justin , Pat on the back please

Very satisfied with the points. Received best service, very attentive and helpful, product knowledge was exceptional, we were a bit naive and asked lots of questions, their patience was exceptional.

Store LocationCairns
Mitch

Mitch

Sounds great! Lasts a long time and great price!

I purchased a Logitech gaming headset 6 years ago for an amazing price and they still sound amazing and feel comfortable. The material has fallen off from use slightly but they are still very usable and I am very happy to still have them. Didn’t expect them to last this long!

Store LocationBundall