Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Electronics

Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Electronics

2.3 from 1,470 reviews

3.2

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (146)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (6) · No (125)

Chelseatwopoint0h

Chelseatwopoint0hSouth East Queensland, QLD

Install not done as agreed

Store LocationBundall Harvey Norman Queensland
madee

madeeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Customer service for faulty goods.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Store LocationMt Gravatt
Product PurchasedKarcher FC5
carolyn

carolynGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Exceptional customer service

I called the Taylors Lakes store and spoke to Josh. I wanted to purchase a tv due to a poor experience with JB Hi Fi. My current tv was broken and JB won’t replace or refund until stage 4 is over. Josh was amazing, the purchase made, advice given and my questions answered and this time I got the tv I wanted. I organised click and collect for the next day. The whole process was simple. Thanks Josh and Harvey Norman

Store LocationTaylor’s lakes
Product PurchasedLG Nano 9 Series 4K 86NANO91TNA (86")

Weed

WeedThornlands

Will not harvey norman

Took in a working computer to have the data transferred to a new computer purchase at Harvey Norman, went to pick it up ant they told me that the data was missing on the old computer therefore couldn’t be loaded onto the new computer. Told me it was my fault because I didn’t do a backup yet when I took the old. Mind you, when I took the old computer to them, it was working and all the data was there. Found the technician to be extremely arrogant! For this service I was charged $298.00

Store LocationCapalaba
Paul N.

Paul N.Sydney, NSW

Poor business model

Went in to buy a subwoofer today but they don’t carry stock!! I have to order it!!! Oldest saying in sales is you can’t sell it if you don’t got it. Gerry is a very poor businessman!

Store LocationAuburn
kstanimal63

kstanimal63South East Queensland, QLD

Go somewhere else

I genuinely don't understand how Harvey Norman is still around. Their prices are much higher than elsewhere and the staff are only interested in harassing you to make a sale. I went in to buy a drone as they were the only place with stock before Christmas and you couldn't even just get one and go to the counter, had to see to a salesperson so they could retrieve one from out back. As he comes back out, he asks if we want to buy the new iPhone and won't stop pressuring us the entire time. No one is impulse buying an iPhone, read the room.

Store LocationBundall
Product PurchasedParrot AR Drone 2.0 Elite Edition
nelson a.

nelson a.Queensland

Customer Care

The staff provides me a factual information on the stuff I want to buy. He also gives me options to choose from variety of prodcuts that meet my needs. You can feel the sincerety from the staff

Store LocationOxley
Product PurchasedLG 75UM6970PTB (75")
PeterA

PeterASydney, NSW

Consistently good product range, pricing and service

I have been buying products from Harvey Norman at Belrose for well over 10 years. This has included a lounge suite, queen bed, airconditioning systems, refrigerator, sound systems, large screen TVs, computers and other items. Their product selection has allowed me to find the quality of product I need. They have responded to price-match where I have found a lower price elsewhere. Their personnel have been consistently polite. Highly recommended

Store LocationBelrose NSW
Reetika S.

Reetika S.Sydney, NSW

Amazing services..

I bought asus zenbook frim castle hill store. Staff is very nice and help to choose the right product. Completely happy with my purchase and satisfactory customer. Strongly recommend this place for all sort of electronic appliances.

Store LocationCastle hill
Product PurchasedASUS ZenBook Duo UX481FL

Amanda Jane

Amanda Jane

Fantastic Service!

Staff are always friendly always willing to price match against other stores. Even reduce the prices in some cases to get your sale though it might not be a significant amount it's enough to show they want your business and your not ignored.

Store LocationMcgraths Hill
Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy S20+
Phoebe

PhoebeMid North Coast, NSW

Exzcellent Service

Port Macquarie Harvey Normans store - the electronics department is so efficient and helpful. I was served by Troy today and he is professional, very helpful, knows his product, speaks well and looks smart. The perfect salesman to have in the store.

Store LocationPort MaC
abie g.

abie g.Sydney, NSW

Great service customer focused salesperson Tahmi

Found the buying experience of laptop computer comfortable and very positive. Having been supplied by laptop by employer, Tahmi was patient, courteous, respectful, commercial and efficient. We bought the Ausus Zenbook and look forward to productive and trouble free use going forward.

Store LocationBondi Junction

Amanda B.

Amanda B.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service, easy to deal with

The sales rep who helped me purchase my newest laptop was very knowledgable and super helpful, he made my decision easy once we chatted about 2 models i was tossing up between, very happy with my choice and purchase!!

Store Locationmoorabbin
Product PurchasedASUS ZenBook 14 UX434FLC
Radhika N.

Radhika N.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good stores for variety. Can't beat it.

We recently purchased a MacBook pro from the stores in West Melbourne region. Even though we were changing mind often about the product they did not rush and were happy to oblige by going through the product features. When we ultimately exchanged our laptop for a HP Pavilion they were happy to refund the difference in costs. Very happy.

Store LocationHoppers crossing
Product PurchasedHP Pavilion 15

Chris M.

Chris M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

New laptop. No idea.

Excellent experience. Went in with limited knowledge on laptops but had an awesome salesperson who guided me in the right direction and looked after me on price. Extremely happy with the Asus laptop I was recommended.

Store LocationDandenong Harvey Norman
Product PurchasedASUS Zenbook Flip UX462DA

-0 Star for Harvey Norman Yayyy

Great Laptop for Great Price

I'm very happy with the Harvey Norman Osborne Park and the Team, great range of laptops, very knowledgeable staff and matched a cheaper price of another store without any hesitation.

Store LocationHarvey Norman Osborne Park Perth Western Australia
Product PurchasedASUS Zenbook Flip UX462DA

Kurt

KurtSydney Surrounds, NSW

Long wait

Waited around 15 minutes to be served by someone. Eventually I was assisted and the assistance was fantastic from that point onwards. Friendly and helpful staff. Would definitely go back for any electronic needs.

Store LocationFyshwick
Product PurchasedASUS ZenBook 15 UX534FTC
Nima

Nima

Bought a TV for great price!!!

Fantastic experience. I knew which TV I wanted and the guy quickly helped me locate it in store and offered $150 discount plus a free HDMI cable. In and out of store in 10 minutes.

Store LocationMt Gravatt
Product PurchasedTv
Jyothi Vardhi

Jyothi VardhiGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

ASUS TUF FX506IV ALO92T

I bought ASUS TUF FX506IV ALO92T laptop from Harveynorman- water gardens, Victoria. The main reason for purchasing this laptop was to use for both office work and weekend gaming. The best of this laptop is Ryzen 9 with a perfect match of a graphic card. I am really enjoying this product for daily work and for weekend gaming. I strongly recommend this product for anyone looking for a sleek gaming laptop with high performance at an affordable price. salesperson Daniel is very helpful.

Store LocationHarvey Norman, Water gardens, Melbourne