Listing monitored by Harvey Norman

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (152)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (152)

V in SE Melbourne
V in SE MelbourneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great offer, friendly sales person & super helpful delivery drivers

Being stuck and not able to purchase the TV for my house during lockdown, I called the store for the store only purchase. The sales person was very friendly, supportive and helped me purchase the TV as well as a Sonos device. I got a call back to ensure that an item not being in stock after all was delivered at a later point in time.

Not even 24h later my TV was delivered and the drivers were super friendly, too. All in all a very pleasant experience that makes me check with the Harvey Norman Sales people in store first, when thinking about future purchases.

Thanks to the friendly Sales person & drivers.

Store LocationHarvey Norman Chadstone
Product PurchasedPhilips 7300 Series
Trigger
TriggerHobart, TAS

Ripping off customers with the add-ons.

I bought a TV but of course I was told I just had to protect it with a surge protector and my partner agreed and next thing I said OK, I suppose - well at $129 for a power board, I am still kicking myself for not telling him to stick it - they're $25 at Bunnings. PLUS we got sucked in to getting it delivered - there's another $55 - when I checked other retailers (later) they deliver for FREE and the same TV was a few bucks cheaper. Thank God I told him I wasn't interested in the extended warranty as I know they are a con! He said the TV only had a 3 year warranty so I'd need extra - in fact the TV has a 5 year warranty. Won't be back.

Store LocationCambridge, Tasmania, Australia
Product PurchasedHisense 70S5 (70")

Not good

We do Harvey Norman take no responsibility in there products. you have to go to manufacturer. not even offered a refund or exchange LOL &LOL Still wanting on Lenovo to give me refund on repairs to product

Store LocationO'Conner
Product PurchasedLenovo Ideapad 100S

Shayne
ShayneHunter Region, NSW

Air conditioner too small

Store LocationBennetts green

Terrible services.. they only say things but dont act.

Store LocationMarion, SA
Product PurchasedApple MacBook 2.0GHz / 2.4GHz

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
Marie
MarieBrisbane

Carefully weigh up the after-care plan offered

Salesperson attempted to sell me an aftercare plan for an additional 2 years for a laptop (on top of the standard one) for $350 and brought up a page showing that the expected life of the laptop battery is 2.5 years; what the salesperson didn't bring up from his online "research" findings was that the cost of the online battery is only around $90. Salespeople at HN are vey pushy on the aftercare plan and I am suspecting this is where their best margins are at. I'm also aware of retail margins and I do sincerely doubt the salesperson claim that the price I got for the laptop (77% of the retail price) was "below cost". I don't expect to get a product at below cost so why the need to lie?

Store LocationAspley
PruneJuice
PruneJuiceCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Price Match Policy isn't really a policy.

Their price match policy or lack of is a moving target depending on who you talk to. The vagaries of their online price matching changes, to the point where one Salesman said they never priced matched online even after me showing him the policy on my phone.

Store LocationWatergardens
Peter cs
Peter csSouth East Queensland, QLD

WIll never go back

I ordered 2 x apple air tags online for in store collection.
The email mentioned bring valid photo Id.
So i drive to the store present my email, show my drivers licence which i scanned to my phone.
No good, i might have doctored it was the rude reply.
I ask them to call my number, showed my passport on my phone, showed them myGov I’d. showed a credit card, asked them to check their store invoices for previous invoices, call my employer. All no good, i could have forged them all.

Just mindless staff on commission that love being rude to customers.

In the end i asked them to cancel the online order and bought them in store with the credit card they wouldn’t look at a minute beforehand.
Will never go back

Store LocationBundall
Jason Blackburn
Jason Blackburn Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Cannon Printer$149

I went into the QV store today to get the $149 it was on the shelf asked a sales person about it was told it's not in stock just wasted my day
How about taking it off the shelf never will be shopping here again

Store LocationQV MELBOURNE

Berlin-George
Berlin-George

Had many purchases within the past 20 years from their Whangarei store.

Bought Computer, Photo, Electronics.
After having been caught with some very poor quality items from their furniture department in recent years, I have stopped visiting Harvey Norman

Store LocationWhangarei, Northland, NZ
Chrissy
Chrissy South East Queensland, QLD

Disgusting Customer Support

Their Customer Support if you’re buying something online is absolutely disgusting & appalling!! I will NEVER purchase anything from Harvey Norman EVER AGAIN!!

Store LocationOnline Australia

Karen L
Karen L

Deceptive, misleading & unconscionable conduct

Andy W.
Andy W.Sydney, NSW

Sales staff too busy upselling wrong products and forgot to book installation. Charged $300!!!!

Store LocationHarvey norman Campbelltown
Product PurchasedSamsung TU8000 Crystal UA82TU8000WXXY (82")

Computer says No

Went to Harvey Norman Gympie qld to buy desktop pc and monitor, but when I tried to pay, they told me they would need my phone number. I told them I did not have it with me and don’t know my number. Then I could not believe what he said. He could not sell me the pc with out a phone number, I offered driving licence, Medicare card, credit card or cash and offered to go out to my car to get my passport and he still said no. I went and asked another member of staff if this was true or had that assistant had a malfunction and he said sorry I don’t work in that department. Maybe I had a lucky escape because we hadn’t even got to the warranty and surge protector.

Store LocationGympie qld