Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Electronics

Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Electronics (page 2 of 7)

2.3 from 1,470 reviews

3.3

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (125)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (125)

Nawid J.

Nawid J.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Horrible

They saying 60 months interest free, but it’s not, every month they charge you lots of interest, they get you Go master card and charging lots of interest absolutely not happy

Store LocationNunawading white horse road Melbourne

Store LocationCairns
Debbie

DebbieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Negotiating a better price

January this year I bought an IPhone pro max. I went to JB, then the Good Guys (who are both owned by the same company) and Harvey Norman. JB was the most expensive and wouldn’t negotiate, Good guys was discounted from the original price but had to get the green colour only and Harvey Norman then beat The Good Guys price and I got the colour I wanted. They are always willing to negotiate and there customer service is always really good.

Store LocationNunawading
Product PurchasedApple iPhone 11 Pro Max 256GB

Zach

ZachGoulburn Valley, VIC

Great service & products

My partner and I purchased 70% of our furnishings for our new home from Harvey Norman Shepparton and we are very happy with the products we purchased and the service we received. The salesman we dealt with was named Zach and he was a very big help in choosing the right product for us. We have since moved into our home and everything we purchased from him has been working perfectly! I would highly recommend speaking to Zach if you ever visit Harvey Norman Shepparton!

Store LocationShepparton
Paul

PaulCairns

Cairns Store - Sezen & Justin , Pat on the back please

Very satisfied with the points. Received best service, very attentive and helpful, product knowledge was exceptional, we were a bit naive and asked lots of questions, their patience was exceptional.

Store LocationCairns
Mitch

Mitch

Sounds great! Lasts a long time and great price!

I purchased a Logitech gaming headset 6 years ago for an amazing price and they still sound amazing and feel comfortable. The material has fallen off from use slightly but they are still very usable and I am very happy to still have them. Didn’t expect them to last this long!

Store LocationBundall

Ross

RossForde 2914, ACT

Great deal on Panasonic TV

Have bought quite a lot from Harvey Norman over the years. One thing stands out - 65" Panasonic Plasma HD TV bought on credit from Harvey Norman in 2010. The process was easy and the TV is as good today as it was 10 years ago today!

Store LocationHarvey Norman Fyshwick ACT
Product PurchasedPanasonic 65"Plasma TV

borrisnorris132

borrisnorris132

Great deal on a Sony bluray/media player.

Receveied a great buy for a Sony Blu Ray and media player that was cheaper than JB's. The salesmen was also honest and fair. The happiest I've been with a purchase ever.

Store LocationOsborne Park
Ann-Maree Rilwy

Ann-Maree Rilwy

Honest Assistance

I purchased a Bluetooth boom box and the person who served me was knowledgeable and honest about the items I chose to purchase. Assistance was prompt and friendly as well

Store LocationMoonah
Product PurchasedJBL Balboa 30

Sandie

SandieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Customer Service and After Sales Help

I bought a mobile phone on 3/4 from Harvey Norman , Cleveland. Stephen helped me so much ,transferring the data from my old phone to the new one and offering advice as I am not technical at all. Since then he has helped me twice when the phone wanted to do big updates. Hopefully I won't have to bother him again but he was so nice and patient. I would also like to commend Glen from the same shop as he was very knowledgeable and helpful when I bought a new TV, also on 3/4.

Store LocationCleveland Qld
Gusto79

Gusto79South East Queensland, QLD

Good Prices and staff

People love to hate on Harvey Norman but last couple years when I price check they are always quite good and staff are always helpful.

Anyway, adding this as always try to add a good review when I leave a bad (for another company) so thanks HN, is deserved.

Store LocationMorayfield
trompfy

trompfyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Disgusting

The staff are rude and abusive to their customers and their staff so I would recommend going to JB Hi-Fi because they always treat their customers and their staff with respect.

Vishi

VishiMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very poor customer care

I bought labtop for my daughter and she uses Microsoft teams. The camera doesn't work for the program. Very unhelpful customer service representative told me use Skype for the program!

Store LocationGepps Cross SA
Skyehelmsman

Skyehelmsman

watch out for installation costs!!!

we bought a Bosch cooktop at Harvey Norman in Bell Street Preston recently.
Happy with price ,around $1000, and service, expecting installation costs of $3-500

BUT, the installation costs by the gas fitter sent by HN were astronomical: $1910!!!

So beware.
I suggest get written quote from installer before proceeding

Store LocationHarvey Norman Preston
Linda

LindaCairns

Forget Click and collect for Harvey Norman Oxley

Store LocationHarvey Norman Oxley, QLD
Product PurchasedKeyboard and mouse

Selling underspeced items!!

Bough a Lenovo idea centre 27 at hoppers crossing store. Specs were i7, 1Tb harddrive with windows home for $2600. After coming home while registering the product the warranty it showed for 9 months only. Also the same product listed on Lenovo.com for less price and also the spec was 1Tb +2b hard drive with windows professional. basically looks like Harvey norman is underspecing the items and then selling for higher price. Not happy with the purchase!!

Store LocationHoopers crossing
Paige C.

Paige C.

Knowledgeable and friendly staff

Staff at the store was approachable ,e and friendly, answered any questions or concerns that I had in relation to recent laptop purchase. Downside was the amount of upwelling that went on until I could take my item to the register. Other than that was great service and great products

Harold Bish

Harold BishNicholls 2913, ACT

all round good but expensive

i love coming here its a great shop, the staff are always good and the range is great but the prices are what kills me. i get confused when prices are 20% others.

Store LocationFyshwick
Deb17

Deb17Melbourne

Avoid HN Thomastown

Store LocationThomastown
Product PurchasedToshiba tv
Swizzle

SwizzleSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Batemans Bay store are great!

I am writing this 5 star review to offset in someway a 1 star review I will be writing for the online store (click and collect service) I rang to enquire about an item on special. It was in stock and I arrived half an hour later to pick it up and was served very promptly and efficiently by Jess. Great work Batemans Bay

Store LocationBatemans Bay