Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Electronics

Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Electronics (page 3 of 7)

2.3 from 1,470 reviews

3.3

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (125)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (125)

Michelle T.

Michelle T.Tasmania

Great Service

Store well laid out which makes it very easy to navigate. The designated staff in each department are knowledgeable and helpful, providing me with different options to make an informed decision.
Products purchased were of excellent quality and no issues at all!

Shishir G

Shishir GSydney, NSW

Very good

Products were very good and easy to navigate the store. Staff were friendly and they have good sense of humor. I like the items I purchased. Easy parking available. Overall very good.

Ian Morrison

Ian MorrisonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Switched on and electrifying

Wow, this sales assistant has obviously been around a long time. Knows his bytes from his bites. Great attention to my laboured attempts to get his attention without being labelled vexstious.

Debbie

DebbiePerth, WA

Excellent and helpful service

Excellent service at both Joondalup Clearance store from Luca today purchasing a TV and enquiring into dishwashers; and from Rob at Osborne Park store when selecting a fridge last month. Both knowledgable and friendly. Would recommend both.

JAB

JAB

The origin...

Rebecca H.

Rebecca H.Canberra 2600, ACT

Always extremely helpful!

The staff attended to my need immediately. The were super helpful in getting what I wanted and made suggestions for other products that could make my life more enjoyable too.

Rico

RicoPerth, WA

Just sales. No interest in after sales service!!

HARVEY NORMAN I bought a $2000 plus laptop and whilst I was contemplating which one the sales staff were highly attentive and sold me extra programs and hardware etc. One week later I returned as I wasn’t familiar with the software and they were too busy to help me. I tried once more and got brushed off with minimal effort.

trompfy

trompfyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

An excellent purchase

On Friday morning 20th December 2019 I purchased a Microsoft Surface Pen - Platinum for $139 so I could do heaps of drawing with it on my Microsoft Surface Pro 4 and I was extremely happy with it. The staff were kind to me and the service was terrific. The same day in the afternoon they refunded me the full amount back onto my card.

Maria Frappa

Maria FrappaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very happy

It was only a small purchase but the staff gave so much information about the hand mixer and took the time to explain all the different features and benefits. Very happy

Jude Pachamuthu

Jude PachamuthuForde 2914, ACT

Disappointed at Flexirent product sold by Harvey Norman

I was told it will be better in the end to go with Flexirent when I bought my laptop. I would have paid fully at purchase time but sales convinced me that it would be better to go with Flexirent and that I could salary sacrifice it and I would end up paying less in the end.

Well it turns up that I would be paying more.

Also that I could stop the lease after 2 years and need not pay huge amount to own the laptop.

Very disappointed. After all we have bought numerous products from Harvey Norman over the years.

Doug

DougGippsland, VIC

We had great advice and help from Alex

We were after a TV and this was easy to find. There were so many brahds etc but the person at the TRARALGON store ALEX was really good and knowledgeable and this why we decided to buy from him.

MERS

MERSHobart, TAS

Sales Girl Poonam - Aggressive sales tactic

At Hobart Store. Poonam spent an hour with aggressive sales tactic - pressured to get product care with scare tactics & promises. Once $3,400 was paid it took 4 trips to get everything!!! Disappointed!

jeff85

jeff85Hunter Region, NSW

I’ll never shop here again!

Went into Harvey Norman to buy a Dyson stick vac, the ticketed price was $597 including 2 years product care replacement ( this is an additional warranty that replaces old for new after the manufacturers warranty expires, it costs $119, check it out for yourself on their website).

Seeing that there are 4 retailers in the complex selling the same product I asked for a better price. We agreed on $575. Now when I get home I see on my receipt “EXCLUDEPRODCARE”. This was not part of the agreement. Why would I give up something worth $119 for $22? Complete unethical bait and switch. Our family had to go without other things so we could afford this product and I’ll never step foot in this snake pit again.

scott

scott

Flexirent scam

Conned into flexirent over paying cash for a laptop now i stand to pay double its worth...never ever will i shop harvey norman again nor would i recommend to anyone to shop there.

juzfenna

juzfennaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Jbl flip 5 so portable and Bluetooth on the go.

Nice colour with a fantastic thump of the speaker is what I like. Jbl have done it again with an upgrade to even better quality and waterproofing this on the go speaker to the beach or swimming pool. Great.

Electronics & Computing Shops

Love it service is quick n they are very genuine group

Not a bad word to say about any of them :)they don’t rush you even when it’s closing time they treat u the same way as u arrived until they send ya off

Joshua

JoshuaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Harvey Norman Maribyrnong

litigator

litigatorQld, 4570

Harvey Norman Product Care Plan

My wife purchased a Samsung Smart TV from Harvey Norman Noosa in July 2015. Along with that purchase she purchased a 4 year Product Care policy. The 4 years commenced after the 1 year manufacture warranty, so the total was 5 years.

Recently, after 4 and a half years the TV developed a fault which made it not possible to change channels or turn it off other than at the powerpoint. It was classified by Product Care as a minor fault.

She put a claim in with Product Care and without too much trouble at all we received a brand new Samsung Smart TV with more features and a bigger screen.

Really impressive service, and so a new Product Care plan was purchased for the new TV.

Tan

TanSydney, NSW

Beware of false information

I knew LG OLED B9 is the sucessor/replacement model for B8. I went to Gordon store to ask about the availability of the latest B9 model. But was told by the staff it won't be availabe in Australia market. A few weeks after that i was at Auburn store and decided to purchase the B8 model. Unfortunately for me, the latest B9 replacement model hit our shore 3 months after that which almost the same price as B8. Really angry, and feel cheated.

JamesP

JamesP

Exceptional service

Store was east to navigate around with large range of product, great quality goods with the salesman Alex it was easy to purchase what we wanted Alex was helpful and not pushy and had an excellent knowledge of what he was selling