Listing monitored by Harvey Norman

2.0
  • Return Claim MadeYes · No (7)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (7) · No
Sarah
SarahPerth, WA

Role Playing & blame game

I received a very expensive gift for Christmas present. Stopped working after 6 months. Store said they couldn’t give me a refund or exchange it as I had to go through the manufacturer. The manufacturer said it was up to the store. Felt like the manager and store assistant role played how they were not to blame & nothing they could do. All rehearsed & so fake. I would never purchase anything from Harvey Norman Joondalup again. I have never posted a review before but I am furious about the way I have been fobbed off. As a point of comparison my son had n issue with his laptop and JB-Hifi were brilliant. They will be my go to for electrical items from now on.

Store LocationJoondalup
tgibson72
tgibson72Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

LIE, BUY & BOOTED

Store LocationCHIRNSIDE PARK, MELBOURNE, VICTORIA
madee
madeeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Customer service for faulty goods.

Store LocationMt Gravatt
Product PurchasedKarcher FC5
Lily P
Lily P

So much better off without this chain

The customer service was... mediocre, nothing to complain about too much. But the products. Good lord. I've bought about 5 laptops from them and each one lasted max 1 year, and all of those I had to return for horrible quality. Strongly recommend against buying any electronic gadgets here, it's not worth your time or money. Would give 0 stars if I could.

Store LocationMelbourne CBD
Electronics & Computing Shops

Paul
PaulPerth, WA

Laptop

3rd laptop HP having issues within 4 months service ok, Midland store Management just not interested, just walked away, with embarrassment. I was calm walking in about 10 minutes the crap came good and thick, we are this and we are that, this laptop this.. etc you get the Message...

Store LocationMidland
Product PurchasedHP 15-BW521AU
Belle G
Belle GSouth East Queensland, QLD

Service Centre support

Returning a product under warranty was easier than expected and communication was continual throughout the process of a warranty fix. Despite a long turn around period, the staff were helpful

Store LocationIpswich
Product PurchasedMicrosoft Surface Laptop 2 128GB/Intel Core i5 - 8GB

Seller of "seconds".

I keep buying from this company as it is the only option in my rural area. I have to return items for warranty or refund. They have never actually honoured a warranty. Pathetic quality goods.

Store LocationMoss Vale and Grafton