Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Electronics

Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Electronics (page 4 of 12)

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (174)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (8) · No (151)

Kurt
KurtSydney Surrounds, NSW

Long wait

Waited around 15 minutes to be served by someone. Eventually I was assisted and the assistance was fantastic from that point onwards. Friendly and helpful staff. Would definitely go back for any electronic needs.

Nima
Nima

Bought a TV for great price!!!

Fantastic experience. I knew which TV I wanted and the guy quickly helped me locate it in store and offered $150 discount plus a free HDMI cable. In and out of store in 10 minutes.

Jyothi Vardhi
Jyothi VardhiGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

ASUS TUF FX506IV ALO92T

I bought ASUS TUF FX506IV ALO92T laptop from Harveynorman- water gardens, Victoria. The main reason for purchasing this laptop was to use for both office work and weekend gaming. The best of this laptop is Ryzen 9 with a perfect match of a graphic card. I am really enjoying this product for daily work and for weekend gaming. I strongly recommend this product for anyone looking for a sleek gaming laptop with high performance at an affordable price. salesperson Daniel is very helpful.

Shah
ShahSydney, NSW

Got rip off by store

I have buy a Rinnai panel heater from Harvey Norman in wileypark,Sydney.The heater is not warming up and Not spreading the warm.When I take it to the store they refuse to exchange it and try to prove it working perfect.I didn’t know it run as a franchise and different ownership for different section.Totally shocked about their service.

Customer service

Zero customer service was not happy at all waited very long to see some will notice me then i have to approach one staff which was of no use. I asked to price match product with JB HiFi didn't wanted to help at all. And apparently she was a store manager. Looks like dosent know how to deal with customers at all

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
Anonymous
Anonymous

TV working for over 6 years

I bought a tv in 2014 just wanting to keep it for a while as it was cheap so i was expecting the tv to die in a few years or so. I've already had it for 6 YEARS. 5 stars well deserved.

Campbell
CampbellSouth East Queensland, QLD

ASUS Laptop at Harvey Norman

Store had everything we were looking for with lots of options to choose from. The computer guys were knowledgeable to help us find the right product with the specifications we wanted.

Nawid J.
Nawid J.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Horrible

They saying 60 months interest free, but it’s not, every month they charge you lots of interest, they get you Go master card and charging lots of interest absolutely not happy

Tech-Savvy Senior
Tech-Savvy SeniorFar North Queensland, QLD

Honest Displays

Debbie
DebbieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Negotiating a better price

January this year I bought an IPhone pro max. I went to JB, then the Good Guys (who are both owned by the same company) and Harvey Norman. JB was the most expensive and wouldn’t negotiate, Good guys was discounted from the original price but had to get the green colour only and Harvey Norman then beat The Good Guys price and I got the colour I wanted. They are always willing to negotiate and there customer service is always really good.

Zach
ZachGoulburn Valley, VIC

Great service & products

My partner and I purchased 70% of our furnishings for our new home from Harvey Norman Shepparton and we are very happy with the products we purchased and the service we received. The salesman we dealt with was named Zach and he was a very big help in choosing the right product for us. We have since moved into our home and everything we purchased from him has been working perfectly! I would highly recommend speaking to Zach if you ever visit Harvey Norman Shepparton!

Paul
PaulCairns

Cairns Store - Sezen & Justin , Pat on the back please

Very satisfied with the points. Received best service, very attentive and helpful, product knowledge was exceptional, we were a bit naive and asked lots of questions, their patience was exceptional.

Mitch
Mitch

Sounds great! Lasts a long time and great price!

I purchased a Logitech gaming headset 6 years ago for an amazing price and they still sound amazing and feel comfortable. The material has fallen off from use slightly but they are still very usable and I am very happy to still have them. Didn’t expect them to last this long!

Lily P
Lily P

So much better off without this chain

The customer service was... mediocre, nothing to complain about too much. But the products. Good lord. I've bought about 5 laptops from them and each one lasted max 1 year, and all of those I had to return for horrible quality. Strongly recommend against buying any electronic gadgets here, it's not worth your time or money. Would give 0 stars if I could.

Ross
RossForde 2914, ACT

Great deal on Panasonic TV

Have bought quite a lot from Harvey Norman over the years. One thing stands out - 65" Panasonic Plasma HD TV bought on credit from Harvey Norman in 2010. The process was easy and the TV is as good today as it was 10 years ago today!