Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Electronics

Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Electronics (page 4 of 8)

2.3 from 1,462 reviews

3.3

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (142)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (5) · No (122)

Love it service is quick n they are very genuine group

Not a bad word to say about any of them :)they don’t rush you even when it’s closing time they treat u the same way as u arrived until they send ya off

Joshua

JoshuaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Harvey Norman Maribyrnong

litigator

litigatorQld, 4570

Harvey Norman Product Care Plan

My wife purchased a Samsung Smart TV from Harvey Norman Noosa in July 2015. Along with that purchase she purchased a 4 year Product Care policy. The 4 years commenced after the 1 year manufacture warranty, so the total was 5 years.

Recently, after 4 and a half years the TV developed a fault which made it not possible to change channels or turn it off other than at the powerpoint. It was classified by Product Care as a minor fault.

She put a claim in with Product Care and without too much trouble at all we received a brand new Samsung Smart TV with more features and a bigger screen.

Really impressive service, and so a new Product Care plan was purchased for the new TV.

Ellie

EllieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good range and they matched best price

I bought several kitchen appliances. I looked around at different stores and at different Harvey Normans as well as online. The quality of information and approach varied between sales staff. By the time I decided on what I wanted, the woman at HN Coburg North was very good to do the deal with. Matched best quotes. Good delivery arrangements too.

Tan

TanSydney, NSW

Beware of false information

I knew LG OLED B9 is the sucessor/replacement model for B8. I went to Gordon store to ask about the availability of the latest B9 model. But was told by the staff it won't be availabe in Australia market. A few weeks after that i was at Auburn store and decided to purchase the B8 model. Unfortunately for me, the latest B9 replacement model hit our shore 3 months after that which almost the same price as B8. Really angry, and feel cheated.

JamesP

JamesP

Exceptional service

Store was east to navigate around with large range of product, great quality goods with the salesman Alex it was easy to purchase what we wanted Alex was helpful and not pushy and had an excellent knowledge of what he was selling

Kaz

KazCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Cant speak high enough of Alex from Harvey Norman Bendigo

Alex from Kangaroo Flat didn't have the head phones what I wanted so he ordered it in from another Harvey Norman and called me 3 days later to say I can come in and pick them up, super fast and super helpful

AMB

AMBNoarlunga

Alan at Harvey Norman Noarlunga was EXTREMELY helpful

Karenb

KarenbWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Fantastic friendly professional service

Fantastic sales store wide ... The staff made it so easy to find what we were looking for. Very friendly and professional . Went above and beyond to help us finalise our purchases. Highly recommend this Bundaberg store.

Lena

LenaSouthwest, VIC

No Service

Went to the Corio store to buy a TV. The service at the store was terrible, in fact, it was non existent. Waited over 30 minutes & still not served. There didn't appear to be any staff in the TV dept, in fact, there didn't appear to be many staff on the floor at all. Left without buying anything. Employ more staff Harvey Norman!!!

Mrssmithy

MrssmithyAdelaide

Shop here if you dont value your time

The range and products are irrelevant when you spend half a day waiting for service. Ive aged considerably waiting for service here. You cant even just pick up what you want you are forced to wait.

Suzanne Newman

Suzanne NewmanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great product BUT sales staff, PAY ATTENTION to the little things!!!

POOR QUALITY PRODUCTS!

Harvey Norman, Armadale WA. Verbatim 50 pack CD-R. Approximately 10 percent of every pack DOES NOT WORK! Completely useless. If the 90 percent that did work - fail at a later date - I will sue. Your products are LOW QUALITY.
T Marshall

Even Worse!

I already reviewed the 10 percent failure rate of the Verbatim CD-R 50 pack. It is now at 15 percent! This is absolutely unacceptable! I cannot believe how bad this product is! Is there no consequence for ripping off consumers, [name removed]? You should not accept this failure rate on any product. Your suppliers are not up to the task, & as a result - neither is Harvey Norman. You're a disgrace to the industry. If you can't compete - get out!

knssimpson

knssimpsonSouth East Queensland, QLD

great service

Just want to say everytime we go to the Loganholme store always get great serive thank you always willing to help we have beening going there for the part i would say 15 years and watch that shop grow and move up stairs and always go back. we now have to buy a computer for our daughter and high school so guess where we will be going. see you soon

TLee

TLeeVictoria

Went to buy an iphone with cash but couldn't

I went to my local harvey norman and asked if i could purchase an iphone with Cash and they said no! i had to be on a plan if i wanted an iphone! this is silly

Jock

JockCanberra Central 2601, ACT

great service and excellent product.

I purchased a Samsung TV from Harvey Norman Fyshwyck. I am a Vietnam War Veteran, and was helped by Brian from the TV section. Brian was extremely polite and helpful and gave me a substantial discount on my purchase which was a Samsung Qled 82 inch 4k. I am extremely happy with my purchase and would like to thank Harvey Norman Fyshwick for there support of veterans.

Heart Broken Husband

Heart Broken Husband

Sold a Second Hand Laptop

Not good customer service

Bought kambrook blender from Bondi Junction Harvey Norman for $59.00 on 21st october 2019. Tried it out yesterday, it didnt work. Looked it up, terrible reviews of product.
Lugged it back in today, 23rd October, nice lady said I could swap it for one thirty dollars more for my inconvennience. However, when the older female manager came over, she did not allow this, which upset me.
Dont wish to shop harvey norman again.

Customer Service appreciated x

Would just like to Congratulate Simon from your Tweed Heads Store for being one of the nicest Customer Service Person I have met in a long time; Apart from fixing my problem I had with my Iphone, Ipad etc. he did his job extremely well and could not fault the way I was treated. Customer Service is very hard to find in this day and age so must and should be rewarded. Thanks again Pleasure to deal With Harvey Norman Technical Department Jan Milne x

Penny W

Penny WIllawarra, NSW

Happy with the end result, but communications and accuracy was BAD