Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Electronics

Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Electronics (page 3 of 4)

Listing monitored by Harvey Norman

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (82)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (7) · No (67)

Lena
LenaSouthwest, VIC

No Service

Went to the Corio store to buy a TV. The service at the store was terrible, in fact, it was non existent. Waited over 30 minutes & still not served. There didn't appear to be any staff in the TV dept, in fact, there didn't appear to be many staff on the floor at all. Left without buying anything. Employ more staff Harvey Norman!!!

Mrssmithy
MrssmithyAdelaide

Shop here if you dont value your time

The range and products are irrelevant when you spend half a day waiting for service. Ive aged considerably waiting for service here. You cant even just pick up what you want you are forced to wait.

POOR QUALITY PRODUCTS!

Harvey Norman, Armadale WA. Verbatim 50 pack CD-R. Approximately 10 percent of every pack DOES NOT WORK! Completely useless. If the 90 percent that did work - fail at a later date - I will sue. Your products are LOW QUALITY.
T Marshall

Even Worse!

I already reviewed the 10 percent failure rate of the Verbatim CD-R 50 pack. It is now at 15 percent! This is absolutely unacceptable! I cannot believe how bad this product is! Is there no consequence for ripping off consumers, [name removed]? You should not accept this failure rate on any product. Your suppliers are not up to the task, & as a result - neither is Harvey Norman. You're a disgrace to the industry. If you can't compete - get out!

TLee
TLeeVictoria

Went to buy an iphone with cash but couldn't

I went to my local harvey norman and asked if i could purchase an iphone with Cash and they said no! i had to be on a plan if i wanted an iphone! this is silly

Heart Broken Husband
Heart Broken Husband

Sold a Second Hand Laptop

Not good customer service

Bought kambrook blender from Bondi Junction Harvey Norman for $59.00 on 21st october 2019. Tried it out yesterday, it didnt work. Looked it up, terrible reviews of product.
Lugged it back in today, 23rd October, nice lady said I could swap it for one thirty dollars more for my inconvennience. However, when the older female manager came over, she did not allow this, which upset me.
Dont wish to shop harvey norman again.

Ch M
Ch MSouth East Queensland, QLD

Price match and delivery scam..

Delivery dump and run...problem with installation just up and left said read the manual when asked..
Price match scam...when delivered the price match installation was non existent.. stayed an extra fee..When is a price match not a price match when it has an inbuilt scam..
When discussed with Harvey norman store e..did not care less...stated that's how it is...
End result had to pay for two installations twice..

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs

Abusive Castle Hill store manager

Dishonest and abusive store manager at Castle Hill. Went in today to have a product price matched as per their policy. The store manager MICHAEL refused by saying it was out of stock in the local EB; it wasn't. His own staff member then corrected him, yet he still refused. I wanted to note this down and kindly to speak to head office to clarify. He completely overreacted and took offence and threatened to trespass me and call the police. Not wanting to honour your policy is one thing, but to act like a manchild and bully a customer with rude and threatening behaviour shows someone who is simply not fit to be dealing with people, let alone managing them.

Grant Haywood
Grant Haywood

Promise one thing deliver another

They promise price matching. Except when you present them with the opposition price the response is 'we don't match online pricing like officeworks'

Then state that in your advertising you don't

Jasmine T.
Jasmine T.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Taken advantage of

Saw a laptop I wanted. The list price was $1290... The salesman said he will give me "a deal" and give it to me at the price of $1,080. I accepted. Went home and noticed the price on their website was $980.. Almost $300 cheaper.. Not only that, they listed on the website a "Radeon Vega 6" yet it has a "Radeon Vega 3" graphics card.
Plus! I was charged $99 for an in-store labour fee - no labour was done!!
Very unhappy. After many years of spending thousands there, I will never go back.

JewdenM
JewdenM

No wonder retail stores are dying out

I waited 30 minutes with no service. It wasn’t busy. Not under staffed. Staff walking around and not wanting to move from their designated sections. Can’t sell in other departments. The structure of staff on the floor is outdated and does not work in current climate. Purchases would had totaled more than $1000 by myself but I chose to walk out after one staff member helped a man who had waited half the time I did. It gives me great pleasure knowing these stores, the incompetent staff and poor structure will soon be a thing of the past :)

Jim Milne
Jim MilneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Customer Service hahahahaha

Went to purchase a new laptop...what a joke ...we were the only customers in the store and we were totally ignored by the two staff members that I think worked there...well maybe not.

Srini
SriniSouth East Queensland, QLD

Pathetic customer service

Fiona M Smith
Fiona M SmithGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Product Care is a waste of money

We purchased two iPad Pros and were told by the sales assistant that the Harvey Norman Product Care would cover for accidental damage.... well it doesn’t and now we have a smashed iPad that will cost over $700 to replaced!!!!! We were lied to and mislead into purchasing a product warranty that is useless..... If we knew that, we could have walked 100metre down the road and brought the iPads with Apple Care and we wouldn’t be having this problem....

Harvey Norman Nunawading have lied to us after initial agreeing that the staff member was incorrect with her sales pitch. They have refused to refund us the $427 we have paid in Product Care that apparently isn’t active till after the 12 month manufacturers warranty...

mophead
mopheadVictoria

Order HP Printer

Ordered and paid for HP printer before end of June. Item was out of stock in local store, but on order. Delivery was supposed to be within a few days. Still waiting- need urgently for small business.

Jean B.
Jean B.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Your South Rd Vic Store Sucks

Bought a laptop, went to return it a few days later and was instantly confronted by a sign that said something along the lines of "aggressive or loud behaviour towards our staff will not be tolerated" which makes me think that I am not the only one that has had trouble in this store, I have never seen a sign like that before lol.

Anyway, customer service was shocking, no one in that place was helpful at all its actually a wonder you are still in business. I tell everyone I know to stay far away from harvey norman. Better prices and service elswhere.

Michael Matthews
Michael MatthewsHunter Region, NSW

A member of staff shouted at me for interrupting him. Told me to leave him alone, so I left the shop.

Went into the store and spke to a slaes assistant, before I had a chance to finish the question he shouted and told me he was buzy and to leave him alone. I waited for someone else to serve me and after 30 minutes of waiting being ignored, decided to leave without my purchase.

Will
WillSydney, NSW

Instead of click and collect, Harvey Norman at Broadway should be called Click and WAIT and WAIT

Instead of click and collect, Harvey Norman at Broadway NSW should be called Click and WAIT & WAIT. Management should invest in a bell for the Click and Collect counter, so that staff do not hide in the storeroom. Management should also invest in a new computer that works and can print out receipts quickly! The waiting and poor service on Saturday 29 June 19 around 9.30am was terrible! I could have made the purchase over the counter quicker than using the Click and Collect service. Really pathetic

Tanya
TanyaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very upsetting experience, will never go back in my life

MTJ
MTJSouth East Queensland, QLD

Tech salesmen misleading customers for their benefits

FLIP
FLIPDarwin, NT

Sold me a product they didn't have in stock.

Purchased a product on the (10/4/19) for a kids birthday its currently the 7/5/19 I've had no one from Harvey Norman contact me to let me know what's happening I mean why would they have my money already and everyone knows when they deal with Harveys once they have your money they don't care about you its the Harvey way. There second store Joyce Mayne is no better.

EDIT: They don't know where the tracking number is, they don't know where anything is.
Customer gets left in the dark!

You will not have a pleasant experience dealing with HARVEY NORMAN. JBHIFI is across the road and there products/ Service makes Harvey noman look like something out of a 3rd world country.

barbara
barbaraMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

A scam lettting vunuable people down

I have written so many times with regard filling out questions and getting them right and you have won a TV I do not want nothing for nothing but it is to me a scam and needs reporting I have a very old TV have and stage 4 cancer and twice I have been let down please be honest with people. Thank You Barbara

eagles63
eagles63South East Queensland, QLD

Sold incorrect product

Seller of "seconds".

I keep buying from this company as it is the only option in my rural area. I have to return items for warranty or refund. They have never actually honoured a warranty. Pathetic quality goods.

Tom L
Tom LPalmerston, NT

Perfect example of how not to deal with customers.

Stuff is very friendly when you are trying to purchase a product. However when you have an issue with the product this is very different story. Staff was just unsupportive and in my opinion very poorly qualified to deal with customer issues. Management experience was even worse. Which explain why staff don’t care about customer satisfaction.