Listing monitored by Harvey Norman

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (110)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (3) · No (99)

Namraataa N.
Namraataa N.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Happy customer luv shopping @ Harvey Norman

I moved out of house with bag of clothes to an empty apt… tax season sale was on. Excellent consultant recommended and helped me out choose ryt products for just $1500 equiped my house bottom mount black fridge ,under laying mat for it, washing machine , stick vacuum cleaner, rice cooker , electric blanket, heaters and heaps of little things from the Richmond store. One stop best experience.

Store LocationRichmond Victoria
Aman S.
Aman S.

The best service while selecting a TV for my bedroom, visited 4 different stores I was shown deleted models with shocking prices because of high demand and no stock !!!

Team O'Connor so proud of you , Regan was brilliant helpful, polite and professional, Tony the installer recommended was very efficient at his work and polite.

Please if anyone is looking for Appliance do visit this store. Jo in small appliances is very helpful and haas very good product knowledge.

I

Store LocationOConnor wa
Product PurchasedSamsung A Series HW-A650
Nat
NatSydney, NSW

I bought my mobile from Harvey norman and the staff were awesome. Here is the video I took with the phone.

Sharon Ginn
Sharon GinnFar West, NSW

It is a great prduct

It was fairly easy to find what I was looking for. Not much to choose from with what u was looking for. Love the product works great

Store LocationBrokenhill NSW
Product PurchasedGalaxy A32 phone

wheeliejo
wheeliejoSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great place but salesman a wee bit pushy

So much to choose from. It can become very confusing. Booval Harvey Normans is a very well kept, clean store. Needed a laptop for business purposes. I liked what I ended up with but felt like I didn't have a choice. Went way over budget, but that's my fault. Had told the salesman what I wanted to spend, but was shown things all more expensive. But still happy with my purchase.

Store LocationBooval Qld
Tonez
Tonez

Harvey Norman

I have purchased four smart TVs within 3 years from Harvey Norman. Service was great ! And good quality of product highly recommend Samsung smart TVs easy to set up apps for your Netflix or YouTube account for the kids high definition good sound. I have no defaults on this product at all

Store LocationFranklin , New Zealand
Product PurchasedSamsung Series 7 Full HD TV LA46B750
Kira Murray
Kira Murray

Perfect Customer service

I was looking for a new laptop and decider to walk into the Harvey Norman store @ Gepps cross. and the customer service I received from their was 100%

Store LocationGepps Cross South Australia

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
Drift
Drift

Exceptional customer service

Within 2 minutes of entering the electronic department I was greeted by a friendly team member that went over and beyond helping me.

Store LocationThomastown Victoria

How to experience buying something without getting any help to choose the right one

I walked into Harvey Norman expecting a salesperson to come over and enquire to my visit but to my surprise first salesperson finished with client I tried to engage his services but he had to answer his mobile second person finished and after I asked her for help she told me she would find someone to help me as she was going to lunch so with such great service I decided to leave the shop

Store LocationKotara

V in SE Melbourne
V in SE MelbourneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great offer, friendly sales person & super helpful delivery drivers

Being stuck and not able to purchase the TV for my house during lockdown, I called the store for the store only purchase. The sales person was very friendly, supportive and helped me purchase the TV as well as a Sonos device. I got a call back to ensure that an item not being in stock after all was delivered at a later point in time.

Not even 24h later my TV was delivered and the drivers were super friendly, too. All in all a very pleasant experience that makes me check with the Harvey Norman Sales people in store first, when thinking about future purchases.

Thanks to the friendly Sales person & drivers.

Store LocationHarvey Norman Chadstone
Product PurchasedPhilips 7300 Series
Marie
MarieBrisbane

Carefully weigh up the after-care plan offered

Salesperson attempted to sell me an aftercare plan for an additional 2 years for a laptop (on top of the standard one) for $350 and brought up a page showing that the expected life of the laptop battery is 2.5 years; what the salesperson didn't bring up from his online "research" findings was that the cost of the online battery is only around $90. Salespeople at HN are vey pushy on the aftercare plan and I am suspecting this is where their best margins are at. I'm also aware of retail margins and I do sincerely doubt the salesperson claim that the price I got for the laptop (77% of the retail price) was "below cost". I don't expect to get a product at below cost so why the need to lie?

Store LocationAspley
Berlin-George
Berlin-George

Had many purchases within the past 20 years from their Whangarei store.

Bought Computer, Photo, Electronics.
After having been caught with some very poor quality items from their furniture department in recent years, I have stopped visiting Harvey Norman

Store LocationWhangarei, Northland, NZ

Melissa
MelissaNorth Western Region, NSW

Poorly excuse for a Harvey Norman store

Store LocationYoung NSW
Mu T.
Mu T.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Dandenong store laptop section staff too hard sell

I bought a laptop, the staff kept persuading me to buy their product care although he offered quite attractive price. I was still very polite to him but actually I felt very annoyed. When I asked him about refund policy, he avoided answering and kept on talking about the product care insurance. Next time, I will go to other stores.

Store LocationDandenong
Product PurchasedAcer swift
hema t.
hema t.Sydney, NSW

Price Ok, Service Not Ok

Recently visited Moore Park Store. Bought two products, wanted to buy 2 more but customer service was not ok. They could be more helpful.

Warranty Claim MadeYes