Listing monitored by Harvey Norman

1.6
  • Return Claim MadeYes (29) · No
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (29) · No

Lenovo laptop not without issues

First Lenovo laptop purchased was impossible to use. After returning it 3 times the technician discovered it was missing the motherboard. Laptop replaced, the next one much better but does tend to freeze quite regularly and have to take it in for technical help already.

Store LocationBairnsdale

Store LocationHarvey Norman Booval
Product PurchasedLG C1 Series
Sue Uhlhorn
Sue UhlhornSouth East Queensland, QLD

Bad customer service dealing with iphone repairs/replacement

Took 4 weeks to replace my iphone! ? Harvey Norman senior management need to train their staff in customer service and get back to client when they say they will! Client should not have to phone constantly to get updates on service.

Store LocationEverton Park Brisbane Qld
Kerry
Kerry Sydney Surrounds, NSW

I never perches anything from Harvey Norman anymore

I have disappointed with the customer service, they don’t have no information about their products and I will never go back there and perches anything from them, they could not solve my problem and didn’t care about their costume, and I have been purchasing 33 years from them but could not help me. So disappointed and disgusted with them.

Store LocationErina 2250
Product PurchasedApple iPhone SE 128GB

Sarah Lee
Sarah LeeGippsland, VIC

Horrible, won't be shopping there again!

Extremely unhappy with service, bought a new sound bar, was talked into buying the best, within a couple of weeks the item was faulty and returned, we were chasing the item weekly for 6 weeks with no answers, and no offer of compensation or apology just excuses and playing the blame game, left a review on harvey Norman, was phoned minutes later and abruptly told to come and get a refund today, asked if we could have it exchanged, and was told no just come and get your refund.
The store was rude, and abrupt and after 6 weeks of having not had the item we purchased we are back to where we started with no compensation or even an apology. Stay away from Harvey Norman Bairnsdale

Store LocationBairnsdale
Product PurchasedJBL Bar 5.1
Kalpa
KalpaMelbourne

Return process for a faulty monitor

Store LocationMaribyrnong
Rose G.
Rose G.

Goulburn NSW Store - Superb Customer Service

I purchase a Waccom tablet online, recieved the item three months later, sadly was faulty, Harvey Norman Online customer service extremely poor and you are required to submit your online enquiry through an online bot replys to email extremely slow (week later) Staff from the Harvey Norman Store Goulburn NSW came to the rescue and we got a replacement tablet so quick and seamlessly. I will not purchase through Harvey Norman online again, I am going straight to the store.

Store LocationGoulburn NSW 2580
Product PurchasedWaccon Tablet 16"

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
Papasita
Papasita

Useless tech service

Store LocationWarrawong
MarcoFar North Queensland, QLD

Cairns store

on the 26/11 I brought online the JBL Flip5, I collected it at Harvey Norman Cairns - 101 Spence St, and when I got home, I opened the product, it was supposed to be black as I ordered online but it was a green unit, the colour actually did not bothered me but after using it, every 45 minutes - 1 hours, it disconnects from the Bluetooth (mobile phone or laptop) so on the 27/11 I tried returning it and got informed from an employee [Name Removed] (apparently the manager) that he could not refund me as the product is not the same colour as it should be, his worlds were "I can do nothing as this is not the product we gave to you".

It has been 3 weeks now and not a single email or phone call about it.
Terrible customer service.

Store LocationCairns - QLD
Product PurchasedJBL Flip 5
Marco

trying support via customer service (whatsapp and messenger and phone) for a week and not a single person helped or replied to me.

billiejoe1987
billiejoe1987Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Shoutout to Harvey Norman Erina

Anytime I have dealt with Harvey Norman Erina they have been fantastic and my latest example is no different. I've bought and returned 2 LG OLED's which have been faulty with screen issues and each time Harvey Norman without much fuss have organised a new TV to be delivered to me the next day.

Obviously these issues shouldn't happen at all (But this is LG's fault for a $4,000 TV not Harvey Norman's), but the fact the store treats the customer well and has their back is all you could ask for. I had a similar issue with a similarly priced TV 3 years ago at Bing Lee and received no help at all even from head office, so I appreciate good service when I get it.

Store LocationErina
Product PurchasedLG OLED CX
Roksana
RoksanaSydney, NSW

Worst experience with Harvey Norman after sales service

Convinced by Harvey Norman to buy a Laptop with Flexi Care cover from Campbelltown store. Launched a Claim in June but no co-operation from them.
Never buy anything from them!

Store LocationCampbelltown, NSW
Product PurchasedHP Pavilion x360

Darren J
Darren JGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Lenovo Chromebook C340 - Buyer beware

I purchased two of these for my kids today via click and collect from harvery norman Maribyrnong. Opened the box and one had a smashed screen and body was bent. Took it back to the shop and they refused to exchange. They said because the box wasn't damaged it not their fault. They called back and said Lenovo wont give a refund either because they say every item checked before it leaves the production facility..... (not their fault they say)
They simply refuse to refund or exchange even when we called them minutes after being handed the box.

I had no choice but to buy another one and they said take the issue to the ACCC

What customer service that is!

Store LocationMaribyrnong
Product PurchasedLenovo C340 Chromebook

B.P.M
B.P.M

Bought a TV from Harvey Norman but received a faulty product.

Bought a brand new TV from Harvey Norman but the TV I received it was faulty and Harvey Norman refused to replace item despite being legally obligated to do so.

Store LocationHoppers Crossing VIC
yellowbeans
yellowbeansGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Cannot return faulty item

Purchased a LIFEPROOF phone case. The rubber edge was coming off. I brought it back to the store for an exchange/refund. The store deemed it as wear and tear. The rubber band on the edge serves as functional, not decorative. Staff told me that they can process a warranty claim but unsure of results from LIFEPROOF - they may refund, they may dismiss. Also told me that the claims of higher value are more of a priority than a $60 phone case, and that it can take time, so I am better off contacting them myself. Another store was willing to refund. The franchise's do things under their discretion and there is no consistency in their policies.

Store LocationMelbourne, QV.
Matt
MattPerth

Terrible customer service experience - very stressful

• +6Thumbnail
Warranty Claim MadeYes
Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1"