Listing monitored by Harvey Norman

1.2
  • Return Claim MadeYes (26) · No
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (26)
mamaluchka47

Disgusting customer service Horrible owners

Store LocationNowra
Discerning penguin
Discerning penguinVictoria

Refused to provide a refund for a falsely advertised item

Store LocationHighpoint

Blur
BlurAdelaide

HP Envy Laptop & Product Care - Beware All

Bought a HP Envy Laptop 14 months ago with Product Care.
Whole base of keyboard bowed that snapped the hinges.. clearly something difficult to do.
Product Care knocked back the claim saying this was from being dropped..really - how can I possibly bend the steel !!! Looking at HP reviews - heaps of issue around heat. (of course denied by Product care !)
Dont waste your mopney with this laptop or purchasing product care ... what a joke, just looking to reject a claim on a 2k laptop. Having purchased a significant amount of goods from this store for home & buisness - diabolical customer service

Store LocationMarion
Darb1974
Darb1974Perth, WA

Surface Pro Cover

Don't attempt to return anything or you maybe labelled a liar! Unbelievable. I tried and was told that I must bring in all my equipment to prove that what I was saying was accurate. Never I have ever felt such criticism from a store. Never I have ever felt the need to pen a review due to such poor behaviour and customer service. You can be sure I will be taking my custom elsewhere. I would urge others to do likewise as you only know the level of service when things go sideways and you need to return to receive a replacement or store credit.

Store LocationOsborne Park
Product PurchasedSurface Pro Cover

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
SavyChap
SavyChapSydney, NSW

Difficult to deal with and a returns policy that is just ridiculous!

Digital S.
Digital S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Terrible Customer Service Don’t go to Dandenong Store

Bought a security system and tried to refund it as I got a staff discount. I got told that I can’t refund at Harvey Norman for change of mind. terrible customer service at Dandenong store

Store LocationDandenong Victoria
Pendo W
Pendo WNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Refused to honor Legal warranty even with receipt after 8 mths!!!!!

Have bought from local HN before, ideally so that if something went wrong, I could bring the product back without issue. After todays rude and unhelpful experience with "Mark" at Burnie store, I will shop with EBAY!

Store LocationBurnie

The company is not responsible for their customer especially the after sales services

Store LocationIPC Harvey Norman

Consumer05
Consumer05SYDNEY

Try to Return Something

I purchased an electronics item and later found that it wasn't compatible with my device and tried to return it. The item was unopened and I had the receipt from the previous day. I was bounced from one person to another who had their own processes until I had enough. I ended up giving it away to a friend.

Store LocationBondi

Helen S
Helen SCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Lied to about available software

I was sold expensive antivirus software when I bought a laptop. Was told it wasn't available for just one device when it is. Also wasn't told about less expensive Office option. Was fobbed off when I complained.

I believe these lies and subterfuge are caused by low hourly rates and a dependance on commissions. I put my trust in the sales person. Never again and never again at Harvey Norman.

Store LocationBendigo, Victoria
cam
camGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Do not purchase extended warranty

jimmy m
jimmy mSydney, NSW

extended warranty / product care is an absolute waste of money

bought a microsoft laptop, I paid extra for the extended warranty saying the manufactures warranty only covers me for 12 months. The device became faulty after 14 months. Contacted Harvey Norman and they said they'd need the computer for a week to two weeks and that I'd be without it and no loan computer could be supplied. This is unacceptable as I use the computer for work. I called Microsoft and they said I'm still covered under the manufacturers warranty (2 years) and they're sending me a new one free of charge. Extended warranty is a rort and I'm going to ask for a refund on it the absolute scammers

Store LocationBondi Junction
Product PurchasedMicrosoft Surface Pro
rednuts81
rednuts81South East Queensland, QLD

Scam product care

Returned faulty goods under product care was told on the spot that it will be covered fully. Returned after a 4 week wait to pick up the item and was told I'd have to pay extra money because when i bought the item it was on sale . I wanted a cash settlement instead but apparently they dont do this at this store . Rude staff that have no clue at all.

Store LocationRockhampton
Lena H.
Lena H.Tasmania

Disappointed and disgruntled by poor customer service

Store Locationdevonport