• Return Claim MadeYes (58) · No
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (27) · No (24)

Sue Uhlhorn
Sue UhlhornSouth East Queensland, QLD

Bad customer service dealing with iphone repairs/replacement

Took 4 weeks to replace my iphone! ? Harvey Norman senior management need to train their staff in customer service and get back to client when they say they will! Client should not have to phone constantly to get updates on service.

Store LocationEverton Park Brisbane Qld
Kerry
Kerry Sydney Surrounds, NSW

I never perches anything from Harvey Norman anymore

I have disappointed with the customer service, they don’t have no information about their products and I will never go back there and perches anything from them, they could not solve my problem and didn’t care about their costume, and I have been purchasing 33 years from them but could not help me. So disappointed and disgusted with them.

Store LocationErina 2250
Product PurchasedApple iPhone SE 128GB
Sarah Lee
Sarah LeeGippsland, VIC

Horrible, won't be shopping there again!

Extremely unhappy with service, bought a new sound bar, was talked into buying the best, within a couple of weeks the item was faulty and returned, we were chasing the item weekly for 6 weeks with no answers, and no offer of compensation or apology just excuses and playing the blame game, left a review on harvey Norman, was phoned minutes later and abruptly told to come and get a refund today, asked if we could have it exchanged, and was told no just come and get your refund.
The store was rude, and abrupt and after 6 weeks of having not had the item we purchased we are back to where we started with no compensation or even an apology. Stay away from Harvey Norman Bairnsdale

Store LocationBairnsdale
Product PurchasedJBL Bar 5.1

Michelle B.
Michelle B.Illawarra, NSW

Disgusting customer service Horrible owners

Store LocationNowra
Kalpa
KalpaMelbourne

Return process for a faulty monitor

Store LocationMaribyrnong

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
Discerning penguin
Discerning penguinVictoria

Refused to provide a refund for a falsely advertised item

Store LocationHighpoint
Rose G.
Rose G.

Goulburn NSW Store - Superb Customer Service

I purchase a Waccom tablet online, recieved the item three months later, sadly was faulty, Harvey Norman Online customer service extremely poor and you are required to submit your online enquiry through an online bot replys to email extremely slow (week later) Staff from the Harvey Norman Store Goulburn NSW came to the rescue and we got a replacement tablet so quick and seamlessly. I will not purchase through Harvey Norman online again, I am going straight to the store.

Store LocationGoulburn NSW 2580
Product PurchasedWaccon Tablet 16"
Papasita
Papasita

Useless tech service

Store LocationWarrawong
MarcoFar North Queensland, QLD

Cairns store

on the 26/11 I brought online the JBL Flip5, I collected it at Harvey Norman Cairns - 101 Spence St, and when I got home, I opened the product, it was supposed to be black as I ordered online but it was a green unit, the colour actually did not bothered me but after using it, every 45 minutes - 1 hours, it disconnects from the Bluetooth (mobile phone or laptop) so on the 27/11 I tried returning it and got informed from an employee [Name Removed] (apparently the manager) that he could not refund me as the product is not the same colour as it should be, his worlds were "I can do nothing as this is not the product we gave to you".

It has been 3 weeks now and not a single email or phone call about it.
Terrible customer service.

Store LocationCairns - QLD
Product PurchasedJBL Flip 5
Marco

trying support via customer service (whatsapp and messenger and phone) for a week and not a single person helped or replied to me.

ant
ant

Poor customer service

My friend purchased a modem. I looked at the box, ( unopened) and I felt it was a lower quality modem and decided to return it for a better model. Refused to take it back. Refused to let me upgrade. Just overall not nice person . Lesson learner, buy somewhere else.

Store LocationMelbourne
billiejoe1987
billiejoe1987Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Shoutout to Harvey Norman Erina

Anytime I have dealt with Harvey Norman Erina they have been fantastic and my latest example is no different. I've bought and returned 2 LG OLED's which have been faulty with screen issues and each time Harvey Norman without much fuss have organised a new TV to be delivered to me the next day.

Obviously these issues shouldn't happen at all (But this is LG's fault for a $4,000 TV not Harvey Norman's), but the fact the store treats the customer well and has their back is all you could ask for. I had a similar issue with a similarly priced TV 3 years ago at Bing Lee and received no help at all even from head office, so I appreciate good service when I get it.

Store LocationErina

Product PurchasedScreen
Roksana
RoksanaSydney, NSW

Worst experience with Harvey Norman after sales service

Convinced by Harvey Norman to buy a Laptop with Flexi Care cover from Campbelltown store. Launched a Claim in June but no co-operation from them.
Never buy anything from them!

Store LocationCampbelltown, NSW
Product PurchasedHP Pavilion x360

Blur
BlurAdelaide

HP Envy Laptop & Product Care - Beware All

Bought a HP Envy Laptop 14 months ago with Product Care.
Whole base of keyboard bowed that snapped the hinges.. clearly something difficult to do.
Product Care knocked back the claim saying this was from being dropped..really - how can I possibly bend the steel !!! Looking at HP reviews - heaps of issue around heat. (of course denied by Product care !)
Dont waste your mopney with this laptop or purchasing product care ... what a joke, just looking to reject a claim on a 2k laptop. Having purchased a significant amount of goods from this store for home & buisness - diabolical customer service

Store LocationMarion
Ruth SerhanHunter Region, NSW

Lenova ideaPad S340-OP Computer with Microsoft Office

WARNING BEWARE WHEN PURCHASING a Lenova computer with Microsoft Office . I have returned this DEVICE THREE times for repair, its still not fixed. They blame Microsoft Office which was purchased through them, Word and Outlook CANNOT BE USED, they wont do anything about that despite us also having purchased "36 months Product Care Replace" Care No:PC-0103100947328. EXPIRY 29/04/2024.
Hopefully this is NOT THE END.

Store LocationBennetts Green Harvey Norman
Product PurchasedLenova ideaPad S340-OP Computer with Microsoft Office
Ruth Serhan

I have spoken to James the store manager and he is going to replace our computer and fix the problem . He couldn’t be more helpful.