Listing monitored by Harvey Norman

• Return Claim MadeYes (25) · No
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (25) · No

Sue Uhlhorn
Sue UhlhornSouth East Queensland, QLD

Bad customer service dealing with iphone repairs/replacement

Took 4 weeks to replace my iphone! ? Harvey Norman senior management need to train their staff in customer service and get back to client when they say they will! Client should not have to phone constantly to get updates on service.

Store LocationEverton Park Brisbane Qld
Kerry
Kerry Sydney Surrounds, NSW

I never perches anything from Harvey Norman anymore

I have disappointed with the customer service, they don’t have no information about their products and I will never go back there and perches anything from them, they could not solve my problem and didn’t care about their costume, and I have been purchasing 33 years from them but could not help me. So disappointed and disgusted with them.

Store LocationErina 2250
Product PurchasedApple iPhone SE 128GB
Sarah Lee
Sarah LeeGippsland, VIC

Horrible, won't be shopping there again!

Extremely unhappy with service, bought a new sound bar, was talked into buying the best, within a couple of weeks the item was faulty and returned, we were chasing the item weekly for 6 weeks with no answers, and no offer of compensation or apology just excuses and playing the blame game, left a review on harvey Norman, was phoned minutes later and abruptly told to come and get a refund today, asked if we could have it exchanged, and was told no just come and get your refund.
The store was rude, and abrupt and after 6 weeks of having not had the item we purchased we are back to where we started with no compensation or even an apology. Stay away from Harvey Norman Bairnsdale

Store LocationBairnsdale
Product PurchasedJBL Bar 5.1

Kalpa
KalpaMelbourne

Return process for a faulty monitor

Store LocationMaribyrnong
Papasita
Papasita

Useless tech service

Store LocationWarrawong

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
MarcoFar North Queensland, QLD

Cairns store

on the 26/11 I brought online the JBL Flip5, I collected it at Harvey Norman Cairns - 101 Spence St, and when I got home, I opened the product, it was supposed to be black as I ordered online but it was a green unit, the colour actually did not bothered me but after using it, every 45 minutes - 1 hours, it disconnects from the Bluetooth (mobile phone or laptop) so on the 27/11 I tried returning it and got informed from an employee [Name Removed] (apparently the manager) that he could not refund me as the product is not the same colour as it should be, his worlds were "I can do nothing as this is not the product we gave to you".

It has been 3 weeks now and not a single email or phone call about it.
Terrible customer service.

Store LocationCairns - QLD
Product PurchasedJBL Flip 5
Marco

trying support via customer service (whatsapp and messenger and phone) for a week and not a single person helped or replied to me.

Roksana
RoksanaSydney, NSW

Worst experience with Harvey Norman after sales service

Convinced by Harvey Norman to buy a Laptop with Flexi Care cover from Campbelltown store. Launched a Claim in June but no co-operation from them.
Never buy anything from them!

Store LocationCampbelltown, NSW
Product PurchasedHP Pavilion x360

Darren J
Darren JGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Lenovo Chromebook C340 - Buyer beware

I purchased two of these for my kids today via click and collect from harvery norman Maribyrnong. Opened the box and one had a smashed screen and body was bent. Took it back to the shop and they refused to exchange. They said because the box wasn't damaged it not their fault. They called back and said Lenovo wont give a refund either because they say every item checked before it leaves the production facility..... (not their fault they say)
They simply refuse to refund or exchange even when we called them minutes after being handed the box.

I had no choice but to buy another one and they said take the issue to the ACCC

What customer service that is!

Store LocationMaribyrnong
Product PurchasedLenovo C340 Chromebook
B.P.M
B.P.M

Bought a TV from Harvey Norman but received a faulty product.

Bought a brand new TV from Harvey Norman but the TV I received it was faulty and Harvey Norman refused to replace item despite being legally obligated to do so.

Store LocationHoppers Crossing VIC

yellowbeans
yellowbeansGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Cannot return faulty item

Purchased a LIFEPROOF phone case. The rubber edge was coming off. I brought it back to the store for an exchange/refund. The store deemed it as wear and tear. The rubber band on the edge serves as functional, not decorative. Staff told me that they can process a warranty claim but unsure of results from LIFEPROOF - they may refund, they may dismiss. Also told me that the claims of higher value are more of a priority than a $60 phone case, and that it can take time, so I am better off contacting them myself. Another store was willing to refund. The franchise's do things under their discretion and there is no consistency in their policies.

Store LocationMelbourne, QV.
Matt
MattPerth

Terrible customer service experience - very stressful

• +6Thumbnail
Warranty Claim MadeYes
Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1"
Melanie
MelanieGippsland, VIC

Horrible service bad product

We purchased a top of the line vacuum from Harvey Norman 7 mths ago . It’s broken three times been away to be repaired more than it’s been here . This time away 5 weeks ! We call they can’t tell us a thing about it . Last time it broke they super glued it and made us wait 2 weeks to get it ! The worst customer service ever I highly recommend never shopping there we can’t get our money back it’s going to ACCC now all we wanted was a refund to buy a vacuum that actually works !!!

Store LocationHarvey Norman sale Victoria
Product PurchasedLg vacuum

Liars

Store LocationOsborne Park
OnlineShopper11
OnlineShopper11South East Queensland, QLD

Product Care Warranty - Don't fall for it!

Store LocationToowoomba
Chatha
ChathaPerth, WA

Their product care warranty is a kind of a scam