• Return Claim MadeYes (2) · No
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No (0)
Rose G.

Rose G.

Goulburn NSW Store - Superb Customer Service

I purchase a Waccom tablet online, recieved the item three months later, sadly was faulty, Harvey Norman Online customer service extremely poor and you are required to submit your online enquiry through an online bot replys to email extremely slow (week later) Staff from the Harvey Norman Store Goulburn NSW came to the rescue and we got a replacement tablet so quick and seamlessly. I will not purchase through Harvey Norman online again, I am going straight to the store.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Store LocationGoulburn NSW 2580
Product PurchasedWaccon Tablet 16"
billiejoe1987

billiejoe1987Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Shoutout to Harvey Norman Erina

Anytime I have dealt with Harvey Norman Erina they have been fantastic and my latest example is no different. I've bought and returned 2 LG OLED's which have been faulty with screen issues and each time Harvey Norman without much fuss have organised a new TV to be delivered to me the next day.

Obviously these issues shouldn't happen at all (But this is LG's fault for a $4,000 TV not Harvey Norman's), but the fact the store treats the customer well and has their back is all you could ask for. I had a similar issue with a similarly priced TV 3 years ago at Bing Lee and received no help at all even from head office, so I appreciate good service when I get it.

Warranty Claim MadeYes