Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Electronics

Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Electronics (page 2 of 62)

Listing monitored by Harvey Norman

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (44) · No (201)

Peter cs
Peter csSouth East Queensland, QLD

WIll never go back

I ordered 2 x apple air tags online for in store collection.
The email mentioned bring valid photo Id.
So i drive to the store present my email, show my drivers licence which i scanned to my phone.
No good, i might have doctored it was the rude reply.
I ask them to call my number, showed my passport on my phone, showed them myGov I’d. showed a credit card, asked them to check their store invoices for previous invoices, call my employer. All no good, i could have forged them all.

Just mindless staff on commission that love being rude to customers.

In the end i asked them to cancel the online order and bought them in store with the credit card they wouldn’t look at a minute beforehand.
Will never go back

With a bit of trouble came through with my claim.

If you have to get an assessment done on a faulty item make sure the person doesn’t put the word “broken” in the assessment as it will be possibly assumed you broke it not that the item is just not functioning.

Sophia K.
Sophia K.South East Queensland, QLD

good sales

Great customer service, it would be even better management if the different sections regularly updated all floor staff about products in each section.

Kerry
Kerry Sydney Surrounds, NSW

I never perches anything from Harvey Norman anymore

I have disappointed with the customer service, they don’t have no information about their products and I will never go back there and perches anything from them, they could not solve my problem and didn’t care about their costume, and I have been purchasing 33 years from them but could not help me. So disappointed and disgusted with them.

Sarah Lee
Sarah LeeGippsland, VIC

Horrible, won't be shopping there again!

Extremely unhappy with service, bought a new sound bar, was talked into buying the best, within a couple of weeks the item was faulty and returned, we were chasing the item weekly for 6 weeks with no answers, and no offer of compensation or apology just excuses and playing the blame game, left a review on harvey Norman, was phoned minutes later and abruptly told to come and get a refund today, asked if we could have it exchanged, and was told no just come and get your refund.
The store was rude, and abrupt and after 6 weeks of having not had the item we purchased we are back to where we started with no compensation or even an apology. Stay away from Harvey Norman Bairnsdale

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
Jason Blackburn
Jason Blackburn Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Cannon Printer$149

I went into the QV store today to get the $149 it was on the shelf asked a sales person about it was told it's not in stock just wasted my day
How about taking it off the shelf never will be shopping here again

Awful Service in Karratha Store

Store LocationKarratha
Michelle B.
Michelle B.Illawarra, NSW

Disgusting customer service Horrible owners

Cassie H
Cassie HPerth, WA

forced to purchase extended warranty

I am so sick of spending thousands of $$ on essential appliances and electrics (eg fridge, dishwasher, washing machine) for them to only last a couple of years. Basically forced to purchase the extended warranty for peace of mind which is ridiculously overpriced and costs 30% or more of the actual item price. Shouldn't have to pay that amount of money just to ensure a $1000++ purchase lasts more than 1-2 years.

Kalpa
KalpaMelbourne

Return process for a faulty monitor

"Warranty Repair"

Berlin-George
Berlin-George

Had many purchases within the past 20 years from their Whangarei store.

Bought Computer, Photo, Electronics.
After having been caught with some very poor quality items from their furniture department in recent years, I have stopped visiting Harvey Norman

Chrissy
Chrissy South East Queensland, QLD

Disgusting Customer Support

Their Customer Support if you’re buying something online is absolutely disgusting & appalling!! I will NEVER purchase anything from Harvey Norman EVER AGAIN!!

Karen L
Karen L

Deceptive, misleading & unconscionable conduct

Andy W.
Andy W.Sydney, NSW

Sales staff too busy upselling wrong products and forgot to book installation. Charged $300!!!!

Computer says No

Went to Harvey Norman Gympie qld to buy desktop pc and monitor, but when I tried to pay, they told me they would need my phone number. I told them I did not have it with me and don’t know my number. Then I could not believe what he said. He could not sell me the pc with out a phone number, I offered driving licence, Medicare card, credit card or cash and offered to go out to my car to get my passport and he still said no. I went and asked another member of staff if this was true or had that assistant had a malfunction and he said sorry I don’t work in that department. Maybe I had a lucky escape because we hadn’t even got to the warranty and surge protector.

Michelle L
Michelle LGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Harvey Norman Maribyrnong - Disgusting Service

Sra
SraGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Repeated False Sales practice by Hoppers Crossing store staff

The Samsung 65" 8K tv was. Bought in Novembe 2020 and still awaiting delivery. Every time we follow up, are told next month. Still not delivered.

Discerning penguin
Discerning penguinVictoria

Refused to provide a refund for a falsely advertised item

barney
barney

Samsung after care for tablets ,smart tv.

Melissa
MelissaSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Poorly excuse for a Harvey Norman store

Mu T.
Mu T.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Dandenong store laptop section staff too hard sell

I bought a laptop, the staff kept persuading me to buy their product care although he offered quite attractive price. I was still very polite to him but actually I felt very annoyed. When I asked him about refund policy, he avoided answering and kept on talking about the product care insurance. Next time, I will go to other stores.

Television under warranty.

Have been waiting for over a week for them to organise a television technician to have a look at my television which is still under warranty. Have promised to ring me back but never do. I am now without a television over the Christmas break. I am an aged pensioner and only have the one television. Not a happy person.

Barbara
Barbara Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Nominate price guarantee for CHOICE Shonky awards

Franchise would not price match claiming that under the T&Cs it was at his discretion. When we asked to see the T&C he admitted it was not in writing but at his discretion and was verbal. So if he doesn’t like the colour of your shoes or skin - bad luck.
Had to purchase elsewhere

Rose G.
Rose G.

Goulburn NSW Store - Superb Customer Service

I purchase a Waccom tablet online, recieved the item three months later, sadly was faulty, Harvey Norman Online customer service extremely poor and you are required to submit your online enquiry through an online bot replys to email extremely slow (week later) Staff from the Harvey Norman Store Goulburn NSW came to the rescue and we got a replacement tablet so quick and seamlessly. I will not purchase through Harvey Norman online again, I am going straight to the store.