Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Electronics

Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Electronics (page 2 of 3)

2.3 from 1,470 reviews

1.2

• Return Claim MadeYes (51) · No
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (19) · No (24)

OnlineShopper11

OnlineShopper11South East Queensland, QLD

Product Care Warranty - Don't fall for it!

Store LocationToowoomba
rednuts81

rednuts81South East Queensland, QLD

Scam product care

Returned faulty goods under product care was told on the spot that it will be covered fully. Returned after a 4 week wait to pick up the item and was told I'd have to pay extra money because when i bought the item it was on sale . I wanted a cash settlement instead but apparently they dont do this at this store . Rude staff that have no clue at all.

Store LocationRockhampton
Wsssup

WsssupGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Not so much Care in Product Care

Lena H.

Lena H.Tasmania

Disappointed and disgruntled by poor customer service

Store Locationdevonport
Product PurchasedGoogle Chromecast Ultra
Chatha

ChathaPerth, WA

Their product care warranty is a kind of a scam

Socks

SocksPerth, WA

Customer Service Poor, no ambition to be the best.

Store LocationMalaga
Product PurchasedLenovo Yoga 530
Alastair Gillingham

Alastair GillinghamPerth, WA

Shame on you Harvey Norman sales assistant no better than used car salesperson (Honesty is the best policy)

Store LocationMidland Store
Santosh

SantoshAdelaide

Never go for it. Submitted a claim more than a month ago but still haven't heard anything.

When I purchased a product, I was said to get instant replacement. Submitted the claim on Harvey Norman store Marion more than a month ago but haven't heard anything back. Store doesn't take any responsibilities about the process. Be aware of their sales techniques, doesn't really worth paying extra for product care scam.

Product PurchasedSamsung Gear S3 Frontier
Liz

LizSydney, NSW

Bad advice and a battle to get guaranteed refund

The tech salesperson at Harvey Norman recommended a particular computer virus software with a 30 day money back guarantee. The instructions I was given to install the software didn’t work, I was on the phone to India for a long time trying to get help (they wanted to charge me extra) and when I asked for my money back at Harvey Norman they refused! Should have gone to Good Guys!

Store LocationSupa Centre

Jared A

Jared AGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Misleading & Unprofessional Sales Staff

I had a phone slammed down on me by Matthew from the Harvey Norman Chadstone AV team & I had recieved misleading and flat out poor customer service from KChang. Beware of purchasing gifts for people from this store or trusting the sales staff on the floor as it may come back to bite you. It took me two emails, many whatsapp messages and two phone calls to finally obtain a refund from Anna the floor manager. The process was a lengthy waste of time.

Store LocationHarvey Norman Chadstone
Symon M.

Symon M.Sydney, NSW

Think very carefully when buying a gift

I recently purchased a laptop as a gift for my partner's birthday. I was quickly attended and staff was very helpful.
Unfortunately when I presented the gift to my partner for her birthday the next morning she said thank you but I really don't want a laptop you can take it back.
When I went to return it after many conversations with different levels of management they refused to give me a refund on the pretense that they do not have to refund if u change your mind. I said I hadn't changed my mind it was an unwanted gift...
Currently waiting for reply from acc.
Be careful at Xmas people they don't refund unwanted gifts.

Store LocationCastelhill
Tugba

TugbaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Impossible to exchange faulty products!!!

Harvey Norman is hopeless at returns. For a faulty mouse, they made us run around to different stores for an exchange. Customer service was poor and not friendly. I was made left feeling guilty for returning a faulty product. Finally, the Harvery Norman store at Springvale exchanged it for us after a day of failed attempts.

Store LocationSpringvale, Dandenong
Product PurchasedLogitech MX 518 Optical Gaming Mouse
Hugh McGarry

Hugh McGarrySouth East Queensland, QLD

Harvey Norman Noosa - Dreadful Refund Policy and Experience

My wife recently in good faith and following consultation by an attendant bought an expensive ($79) charger for her camera battery. It does not work as described and they have refused to refund or provide a credit. Have been a customer for over 10 years and spent thousands of dollars. Never again.

Store LocationNoosa
Product PurchasedBattery charger
Lisa P

Lisa PHobart, TAS

2 Major failures $3000 dollars down the drain and Harvey Norman does not care

Bought 2 Lenovo laptops $3000 approx 15 mths later they are both bricks and Harvey Norman says too bad. Not our problem. $3000 bricks I think constitute major failures. Heading to JB Hi Fi - they actually care!

Store LocationMoohna Tasmania
david cook

david cook

Terrible treatment

I purchased a New 200 $ Navman From Harvey Norman Gold Coast,had it a week, was travelling back towards Tasmania, when it failed to turn on ,Called into Harvey Norman Coffs Harbour to exchange it , the Manager said I would need to get the Maps updated at a cost of 35 $ or they would have a look at it and a fee would be charged if they could not find a fault , I find this terrible service ,why would they not just exchange it ,The extra warranty didn’t apply ,so walked out with a faulty Navman No more Harvey Norman Products will I purchase

Store LocationCoffs Harbour

Kerri F

Kerri FSunshine coast

Terrible service

Store LocationHarvey Norman Maroochydore
Product PurchasedHP Spectre 13 Pro
David Armstrong

David ArmstrongMelbourne

Worst customer service ever experienced

Salesperson gave incorrect billing information and product specifications when selling me Optus products. Response was very poor, store manager offered me no compensation at first, could not care less about my financial hardship due to poor salesperson.

Ended up offering me a free tablet case as compo once I escalated the complaint. My wife arrived to select a case as discussed. Offered me a cheap and nasty phone case which I had no choice to accept. No offer to cancel Optus plan or adjust the plan, belittled me and clearly failed to comprehend the complexity of the problems that have arisen from the salesperson’s mistakes.

Terrible store with awful customer service, AVOID AVOID AVOID!!!

Store LocationFountain Gate
Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy S9
Jay

JayGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

HP Laptop warranty issue

We bought a HP 360 Laptop from Harvey Norman, Knox, Melbourne with an extended two years warranty. After four months we had some issues with this brand new laptop. When we took it to the Harvey Norman store, they refused to fix it free of cost and asked me to pay them $260. Even Manager was so rude and clearly told me that he is not sitting there to fix computers free of cost. I could not explain me about my warranty and rather kept telling me that he can not fix it without money and it will be my choice whether I want to go there or next. I found this whole HarveyNorman's warranty business as a scam and a scandal to rip off people's hard work and hard earned money. Very upsetting and disappointing Harvey Norman.

Store LocationHarvey Norman Knox City, Melbourne
Product PurchasedHP Pavilion 14
mdbrowne

mdbrowneSydney, NSW

Customer service was terrible from the Blacktown computer franchise manager whose name is Josh.

Totally disgusted with lack of customer service at Blacktown Harvey Norman Computer Store, refused to swap over items that were not required to more appropriate items, very bad customer service

Store LocationBlacktown Harvey Norman
ajm014

ajm014South East Queensland, QLD

Harvey Norman Rothwell moderate unflattering reviews that contain facts. They practice consumer unawareness.

Store LocationRothwell Harvey Norman