Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Electronics

Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Electronics (page 2 of 58)

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (34) · No (87)

"Warranty Repair"

Chrissy
Chrissy South East Queensland, QLD

Disgusting Customer Support

Their Customer Support if you’re buying something online is absolutely disgusting & appalling!! I will NEVER purchase anything from Harvey Norman EVER AGAIN!!

Karen L
Karen L

Deceptive, misleading & unconscionable conduct

Andy W.
Andy W.Sydney, NSW

Sales staff too busy upselling wrong products and forgot to book installation. Charged $300!!!!

Computer says No

Went to Harvey Norman Gympie qld to buy desktop pc and monitor, but when I tried to pay, they told me they would need my phone number. I told them I did not have it with me and don’t know my number. Then I could not believe what he said. He could not sell me the pc with out a phone number, I offered driving licence, Medicare card, credit card or cash and offered to go out to my car to get my passport and he still said no. I went and asked another member of staff if this was true or had that assistant had a malfunction and he said sorry I don’t work in that department. Maybe I had a lucky escape because we hadn’t even got to the warranty and surge protector.

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
Michelle L
Michelle LGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Harvey Norman Maribyrnong - Disgusting Service

Sra
SraGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Repeated False Sales practice by Hoppers Crossing store staff

The Samsung 65" 8K tv was. Bought in Novembe 2020 and still awaiting delivery. Every time we follow up, are told next month. Still not delivered.

Discerning penguin
Discerning penguinVictoria

Refused to provide a refund for a falsely advertised item

Bobby Tabikh
Bobby TabikhSydney, NSW

Price match guarantee... BUT “only if it’s $10-$20”

barney
barney

Samsung after care for tablets ,smart tv.

Television under warranty.

Have been waiting for over a week for them to organise a television technician to have a look at my television which is still under warranty. Have promised to ring me back but never do. I am now without a television over the Christmas break. I am an aged pensioner and only have the one television. Not a happy person.

Barbara
Barbara Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Nominate price guarantee for CHOICE Shonky awards

Franchise would not price match claiming that under the T&Cs it was at his discretion. When we asked to see the T&C he admitted it was not in writing but at his discretion and was verbal. So if he doesn’t like the colour of your shoes or skin - bad luck.
Had to purchase elsewhere

Farai
FaraiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible delivery service.

The service in Store is not too bad. Mark was good to us. The delivery guys that just came to my house right now to deliver my dryer are not good people.

Papasita
Papasita

Useless tech service

Emilie K.
Emilie K.South East Queensland, QLD

Berated by customer service

We went in to the Browns Plains store to buy me a new gaming laptop. After exploring my options, we wondered over to the TVs while I mulled things over, deciding on which one to buy. We were trying to figure out how the spinning TV worked, it has no signage and was sitting at a weird angle. A customer service man comes charging over to us and starts berating us for ‘man handling’ this tv, then proceeds to take a photo of my partner for some unknown reason. Clearly there is an existing issue with customers not knowing how to work this tv, perhaps you should consider some signage. I did not come into your store to be treated like an unruly child, I came to spend around 3K. No thanks, I’ll take my money elsewhere.

Store LocationBrowns Plains, QLD