Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Electronics

Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Electronics (page 3 of 62)

Listing monitored by Harvey Norman

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (44) · No (201)

Farai
FaraiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible delivery service.

The service in Store is not too bad. Mark was good to us. The delivery guys that just came to my house right now to deliver my dryer are not good people.

Papasita
Papasita

Useless tech service

hema t.
hema t.Sydney, NSW

Price Ok, Service Not Ok

Recently visited Moore Park Store. Bought two products, wanted to buy 2 more but customer service was not ok. They could be more helpful.

Emilie K.
Emilie K.South East Queensland, QLD

Berated by customer service

We went in to the Browns Plains store to buy me a new gaming laptop. After exploring my options, we wondered over to the TVs while I mulled things over, deciding on which one to buy. We were trying to figure out how the spinning TV worked, it has no signage and was sitting at a weird angle. A customer service man comes charging over to us and starts berating us for ‘man handling’ this tv, then proceeds to take a photo of my partner for some unknown reason. Clearly there is an existing issue with customers not knowing how to work this tv, perhaps you should consider some signage. I did not come into your store to be treated like an unruly child, I came to spend around 3K. No thanks, I’ll take my money elsewhere.

MarcoFar North Queensland, QLD

Cairns store

on the 26/11 I brought online the JBL Flip5, I collected it at Harvey Norman Cairns - 101 Spence St, and when I got home, I opened the product, it was supposed to be black as I ordered online but it was a green unit, the colour actually did not bothered me but after using it, every 45 minutes - 1 hours, it disconnects from the Bluetooth (mobile phone or laptop) so on the 27/11 I tried returning it and got informed from an employee [Name Removed] (apparently the manager) that he could not refund me as the product is not the same colour as it should be, his worlds were "I can do nothing as this is not the product we gave to you".

It has been 3 weeks now and not a single email or phone call about it.
Terrible customer service.

Marco

trying support via customer service (whatsapp and messenger and phone) for a week and not a single person helped or replied to me.

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
Michael
MichaelWoombye

Great Service. Harvey Norman Maroochydore

Have purchased a number of items from Harvey Norman Maroochydore over the years from furniture to electrical. Always found it easy to park . The store has a wide range of products that are easy to find and are well priced. The sales team are very knowledgeable friendly, and not pushy. Always 1st port of call when shopping on the Sunshine Coast

ant
ant

Poor customer service

My friend purchased a modem. I looked at the box, ( unopened) and I felt it was a lower quality modem and decided to return it for a better model. Refused to take it back. Refused to let me upgrade. Just overall not nice person . Lesson learner, buy somewhere else.

Fra M.
Fra M.

These guys suck

Bought an ipad and the insurance for it, after being told it cover everything it only covers Environmental? WTH as soon as I argued the point they threatened to kick me out of the store, I hope sooner or later these mugs are shown for what they really are wish I could give 0 stars!

billiejoe1987
billiejoe1987Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Shoutout to Harvey Norman Erina

Anytime I have dealt with Harvey Norman Erina they have been fantastic and my latest example is no different. I've bought and returned 2 LG OLED's which have been faulty with screen issues and each time Harvey Norman without much fuss have organised a new TV to be delivered to me the next day.

Obviously these issues shouldn't happen at all (But this is LG's fault for a $4,000 TV not Harvey Norman's), but the fact the store treats the customer well and has their back is all you could ask for. I had a similar issue with a similarly priced TV 3 years ago at Bing Lee and received no help at all even from head office, so I appreciate good service when I get it.

Karim
KarimSydney, NSW

Congrats for winning the worst customer experience in 2020, stay away everyone

Belinda
BelindaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Customer Service terrible

I looked online last night and saw some Beats headphones on sale for $268. I went to the Carindale store at 9am the following morning and they were no longer on sale, selling for $298.
The salesman would not honour the sale price so I walked out.
I am more than happy to give my money to JB HiFi now, the same price as HN's non-sale price.
In the current retail climate I was shocked at how easy they let me walk out the door.
Absolutely terrible customer service.

Mike and Julie
Mike and JulieSouth West, WA

Great service and Price

Many thanks to Daniel and Collen of The Busselton Store for exceeding Service and Price expectations
Great Display of TV's and Nothing was too much trouble

Patrice
PatriceSouth East Queensland, QLD

In the nick of Time

We have a son completing senior exams and assignments. Our computer packed up and he was typing assignments on my phone. Called into Harvey Norman Everton Park - bought a laptop cheaply. Son has been overnighting to complete work, but all is good. Not a fancy laptop but does the job and staff were excellent.

Roksana
RoksanaSydney, NSW

Worst experience with Harvey Norman after sales service

Convinced by Harvey Norman to buy a Laptop with Flexi Care cover from Campbelltown store. Launched a Claim in June but no co-operation from them.
Never buy anything from them!

Lynette
Lynette

excellent

The staff at Harvey Norman auburn were really great to deal with. We walked in to buy a dishwasher for mum , and staff that helped us really explained what each machine did, what the functions were, so asked us what we wanted in dishwasher.
We advised we didn't want something to complicated etc.
We were shown a particular model and honestly its the best thing ever. Very easy, functional. Thank you to the staff at Harvey Norman!

Suzanne
SuzanneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent customer service from the guys at Maroochydore store

What a great shopping experience I have had. I went there to (a) take my mobile back to be looked at under my product care and (b) look around for a new mobile for my husband. Bryce listened to me explain the issues I was having with the phone and ended up returning my phone for a refund. Bryce was great fun and so helpful that I ended up staying there and buying two new mobiles from him. Shane also helped, and i would highly recommend them both for all your mobile needs.

jimm
jimmMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Salesman refused to price match

Blur
BlurAdelaide

HP Envy Laptop & Product Care - Beware All

Bought a HP Envy Laptop 14 months ago with Product Care.
Whole base of keyboard bowed that snapped the hinges.. clearly something difficult to do.
Product Care knocked back the claim saying this was from being dropped..really - how can I possibly bend the steel !!! Looking at HP reviews - heaps of issue around heat. (of course denied by Product care !)
Dont waste your mopney with this laptop or purchasing product care ... what a joke, just looking to reject a claim on a 2k laptop. Having purchased a significant amount of goods from this store for home & buisness - diabolical customer service

Samantha
Samantha South East Queensland, QLD

Install not done as agreed

Ruth SerhanHunter Region, NSW

Lenova ideaPad S340-OP Computer with Microsoft Office

WARNING BEWARE WHEN PURCHASING a Lenova computer with Microsoft Office . I have returned this DEVICE THREE times for repair, its still not fixed. They blame Microsoft Office which was purchased through them, Word and Outlook CANNOT BE USED, they wont do anything about that despite us also having purchased "36 months Product Care Replace" Care No:PC-0103100947328. EXPIRY 29/04/2024.
Hopefully this is NOT THE END.

Ruth Serhan

I have spoken to James the store manager and he is going to replace our computer and fix the problem . He couldn’t be more helpful.

Linda M.South East Queensland, QLD

MacBook Pro and $549 dearer than Apple themselves

Linda M.

Love to see a comment from Harvey Norman here for my friend but guess they don't care what people say about them.

Darren J
Darren JGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Lenovo Chromebook C340 - Buyer beware

I purchased two of these for my kids today via click and collect from harvery norman Maribyrnong. Opened the box and one had a smashed screen and body was bent. Took it back to the shop and they refused to exchange. They said because the box wasn't damaged it not their fault. They called back and said Lenovo wont give a refund either because they say every item checked before it leaves the production facility..... (not their fault they say)
They simply refuse to refund or exchange even when we called them minutes after being handed the box.

I had no choice but to buy another one and they said take the issue to the ACCC

What customer service that is!

Darb1974
Darb1974Perth, WA

Surface Pro Cover

Don't attempt to return anything or you maybe labelled a liar! Unbelievable. I tried and was told that I must bring in all my equipment to prove that what I was saying was accurate. Never I have ever felt such criticism from a store. Never I have ever felt the need to pen a review due to such poor behaviour and customer service. You can be sure I will be taking my custom elsewhere. I would urge others to do likewise as you only know the level of service when things go sideways and you need to return to receive a replacement or store credit.

madee
madeeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Customer service for faulty goods.

carolyn
carolynGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Exceptional customer service

I called the Taylors Lakes store and spoke to Josh. I wanted to purchase a tv due to a poor experience with JB Hi Fi. My current tv was broken and JB won’t replace or refund until stage 4 is over. Josh was amazing, the purchase made, advice given and my questions answered and this time I got the tv I wanted. I organised click and collect for the next day. The whole process was simple. Thanks Josh and Harvey Norman