Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Electronics

Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Electronics (page 3 of 8)

2.3 from 1,462 reviews

3.3

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (142)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (5) · No (122)

Paul

PaulPerth, WA

Laptop

3rd laptop HP having issues within 4 months service ok, Midland store Management just not interested, just walked away, with embarrassment. I was calm walking in about 10 minutes the crap came good and thick, we are this and we are that, this laptop this.. etc you get the Message...

Harold Bish

Harold BishNicholls 2913, ACT

all round good but expensive

i love coming here its a great shop, the staff are always good and the range is great but the prices are what kills me. i get confused when prices are 20% others.

Deb17

Deb17Melbourne

Avoid HN Thomastown

Swizzle

SwizzleSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Batemans Bay store are great!

I am writing this 5 star review to offset in someway a 1 star review I will be writing for the online store (click and collect service) I rang to enquire about an item on special. It was in stock and I arrived half an hour later to pick it up and was served very promptly and efficiently by Jess. Great work Batemans Bay

Michelle T.

Michelle T.Tasmania

Great Service

Store well laid out which makes it very easy to navigate. The designated staff in each department are knowledgeable and helpful, providing me with different options to make an informed decision.
Products purchased were of excellent quality and no issues at all!

Shishir G

Shishir GSydney, NSW

Very good

Products were very good and easy to navigate the store. Staff were friendly and they have good sense of humor. I like the items I purchased. Easy parking available. Overall very good.

Ian Morrison

Ian MorrisonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Switched on and electrifying

Wow, this sales assistant has obviously been around a long time. Knows his bytes from his bites. Great attention to my laboured attempts to get his attention without being labelled vexstious.

Debbie

DebbiePerth, WA

Excellent and helpful service

Excellent service at both Joondalup Clearance store from Luca today purchasing a TV and enquiring into dishwashers; and from Rob at Osborne Park store when selecting a fridge last month. Both knowledgable and friendly. Would recommend both.

JAB

JAB

The origin...

Rebecca H.

Rebecca H.Canberra 2600, ACT

Always extremely helpful!

The staff attended to my need immediately. The were super helpful in getting what I wanted and made suggestions for other products that could make my life more enjoyable too.

Rico

RicoPerth, WA

Just sales. No interest in after sales service!!

HARVEY NORMAN I bought a $2000 plus laptop and whilst I was contemplating which one the sales staff were highly attentive and sold me extra programs and hardware etc. One week later I returned as I wasn’t familiar with the software and they were too busy to help me. I tried once more and got brushed off with minimal effort.

trompfy

trompfyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

An excellent purchase

On Friday morning 20th December 2019 I purchased a Microsoft Surface Pen - Platinum for $139 so I could do heaps of drawing with it on my Microsoft Surface Pro 4 and I was extremely happy with it. The staff were kind to me and the service was terrific. The same day in the afternoon they refunded me the full amount back onto my card.

Maria Frappa

Maria FrappaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very happy

It was only a small purchase but the staff gave so much information about the hand mixer and took the time to explain all the different features and benefits. Very happy

Jude Pachamuthu

Jude PachamuthuForde 2914, ACT

Disappointed at Flexirent product sold by Harvey Norman

I was told it will be better in the end to go with Flexirent when I bought my laptop. I would have paid fully at purchase time but sales convinced me that it would be better to go with Flexirent and that I could salary sacrifice it and I would end up paying less in the end.

Well it turns up that I would be paying more.

Also that I could stop the lease after 2 years and need not pay huge amount to own the laptop.

Very disappointed. After all we have bought numerous products from Harvey Norman over the years.

Doug

DougGippsland, VIC

We had great advice and help from Alex

We were after a TV and this was easy to find. There were so many brahds etc but the person at the TRARALGON store ALEX was really good and knowledgeable and this why we decided to buy from him.

MERS

MERSHobart, TAS

Sales Girl Poonam - Aggressive sales tactic

At Hobart Store. Poonam spent an hour with aggressive sales tactic - pressured to get product care with scare tactics & promises. Once $3,400 was paid it took 4 trips to get everything!!! Disappointed!

jeff85

jeff85Hunter Region, NSW

I’ll never shop here again!

Went into Harvey Norman to buy a Dyson stick vac, the ticketed price was $597 including 2 years product care replacement ( this is an additional warranty that replaces old for new after the manufacturers warranty expires, it costs $119, check it out for yourself on their website).

Seeing that there are 4 retailers in the complex selling the same product I asked for a better price. We agreed on $575. Now when I get home I see on my receipt “EXCLUDEPRODCARE”. This was not part of the agreement. Why would I give up something worth $119 for $22? Complete unethical bait and switch. Our family had to go without other things so we could afford this product and I’ll never step foot in this snake pit again.

scott

scott

Flexirent scam

Conned into flexirent over paying cash for a laptop now i stand to pay double its worth...never ever will i shop harvey norman again nor would i recommend to anyone to shop there.

Beck Y.

Beck Y.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Loyal to Harvey

I always do my product and price research online before entering the store. I have purchased thousands if dollars of stock through Harvey Norman in Preston. I am always happy with the speed of service, stock availability and discounts they provide. Warranty claims have also been really easy too.

juzfenna

juzfennaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Jbl flip 5 so portable and Bluetooth on the go.

Nice colour with a fantastic thump of the speaker is what I like. Jbl have done it again with an upgrade to even better quality and waterproofing this on the go speaker to the beach or swimming pool. Great.