Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Electronics

Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Electronics (page 3 of 3)

2.3 from 1,462 reviews

1.3

• Return Claim MadeYes (48) · No
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (18) · No (23)

Abbey

AbbeySouth East Queensland, QLD

Disgusting service

Thirteen

ThirteenSydney, NSW

Avoid electronics department at Mascot store

I purchased a fridge and washing machine from Harvey Norman Mascot, the fridge i refunded faulty after 3 weeks and washing machine had to be replaced after 5 weeks. I purchased a fridge at Harvey Norman Gordon and I received better customer service and quality product from them. I am still awaiting partial refund, 3 months after from Harvey Norman Mascot, each time i follow up and say they will call me back, i end up calling them back and repeating the same conversation again with no outcome.

Jessta

JesstaPerth, WA

Very poor customer service. Disgusting Treatment.

Electronics & Computing Shops

Pete

PeteEyre Peninsula, SA

Don't expect to be treated like a human

R Barnes

R BarnesSydney, NSW

very disappointing

Moore Park Staff were very rude ( including management ) , on two separate occasions ; will not back the warranty, give the Moore Park store a miss. Extended warranty , ( product care ) is a jock,,, and advised by their own tech guy , that we just go " round in circles " when claiming on warranty issues.

Nikki

Nikki

Absolutely No Help at All

Purchased a monitor and it packed up 3 months later. Took it back to Harvey Norman and they were no help at all, I would strongly recommend going somewhere else. Take your hard earned money and spend with a company that honours client loyalty. After 20 years and more than $20,000 spent goodbye Harvey Norman.

SkitlzMelbourne

Do not shop with them

Skitlz

Openly Lied about product care - horrible customer service to back it up.

Troy

Troyasked

Retail Stores - Electronics

Do you do pick up now pay later for tv's for how long?

Fired Up

This is not the HN website.
Suggest you contact them directly.

Johanna Robertson

Johanna Robertsonasked

Retail Stores - Electronics

We brought a 75 inch tv on the6th of November for 2600 dollars and now find the same tv going for 2286 dollars.I believe that Harvey Norman has a policy that if the cost of a product is reduced within a short time frame that the price is reimbursed.Can you please let us know if this is correct or has there been a change in your policy? Thank you Jo Robertson

Fired Up

This is NOT the HN website.
Suggest you contact them directly.

aleja

alejaasked

Retail Stores - Electronics

Can i ask a reprint of my receipt when I purchase my laptop last october 2018?

Get an answer from our members and Harvey Norman representatives