Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Electronics

Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Electronics (page 4 of 75)

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (35) · No (180)

Amanda B.

Amanda B.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service, easy to deal with

The sales rep who helped me purchase my newest laptop was very knowledgable and super helpful, he made my decision easy once we chatted about 2 models i was tossing up between, very happy with my choice and purchase!!

Radhika N.

Radhika N.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good stores for variety. Can't beat it.

We recently purchased a MacBook pro from the stores in West Melbourne region. Even though we were changing mind often about the product they did not rush and were happy to oblige by going through the product features. When we ultimately exchanged our laptop for a HP Pavilion they were happy to refund the difference in costs. Very happy.

Chris M.

Chris M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

New laptop. No idea.

Excellent experience. Went in with limited knowledge on laptops but had an awesome salesperson who guided me in the right direction and looked after me on price. Extremely happy with the Asus laptop I was recommended.

-0 Star for Harvey Norman Yayyy

Great laptop for great price

Great laptop. Staff very helpful and patient. The laptop we purchased was from ASUS and it's light and versatile great for work or school. Repair service for this laptop is also in an accessible location

Great Laptop for Great Price

I'm very happy with the Harvey Norman Osborne Park and the Team, great range of laptops, very knowledgeable staff and matched a cheaper price of another store without any hesitation.

The company is not responsible for their customer especially the after sales services

Kurt

KurtSydney Surrounds, NSW

Long wait

Waited around 15 minutes to be served by someone. Eventually I was assisted and the assistance was fantastic from that point onwards. Friendly and helpful staff. Would definitely go back for any electronic needs.

Nima

Nima

Bought a TV for great price!!!

Fantastic experience. I knew which TV I wanted and the guy quickly helped me locate it in store and offered $150 discount plus a free HDMI cable. In and out of store in 10 minutes.

Jyothi Vardhi

Jyothi VardhiGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

ASUS TUF FX506IV ALO92T

I bought ASUS TUF FX506IV ALO92T laptop from Harveynorman- water gardens, Victoria. The main reason for purchasing this laptop was to use for both office work and weekend gaming. The best of this laptop is Ryzen 9 with a perfect match of a graphic card. I am really enjoying this product for daily work and for weekend gaming. I strongly recommend this product for anyone looking for a sleek gaming laptop with high performance at an affordable price. salesperson Daniel is very helpful.

Shah

ShahSydney, NSW

Got rip off by store

I have buy a Rinnai panel heater from Harvey Norman in wileypark,Sydney.The heater is not warming up and Not spreading the warm.When I take it to the store they refuse to exchange it and try to prove it working perfect.I didn’t know it run as a franchise and different ownership for different section.Totally shocked about their service.

Customer service

Zero customer service was not happy at all waited very long to see some will notice me then i have to approach one staff which was of no use. I asked to price match product with JB HiFi didn't wanted to help at all. And apparently she was a store manager. Looks like dosent know how to deal with customers at all

Anonymous

Anonymous

TV working for over 6 years

I bought a tv in 2014 just wanting to keep it for a while as it was cheap so i was expecting the tv to die in a few years or so. I've already had it for 6 YEARS. 5 stars well deserved.

JOHANES

JOHANESPerth, WA

ASUS ZenBook

Satisfied with ASUS ZenBook laptop computer that I purchased, light weight, excellent materials and great composition. Fast speed and great specifications nothing to worry about. Sophisticated looking and appearance etc.

Campbell

CampbellSouth East Queensland, QLD

ASUS Laptop at Harvey Norman

Store had everything we were looking for with lots of options to choose from. The computer guys were knowledgeable to help us find the right product with the specifications we wanted.

Haluk

HalukSydney, NSW

Terrible customer service

I tried to return a faulty product however they only gave store credit. I emailed them 3 times and no answer. This was before the covid. Today, I went to use my credits. Initially, they told me that they’ve been used. I really had to explain many times and finally someone found out that they didn’t properly activated the credits or something similar. Terrible experience, waste of time. Not buying from them again.

Nawid J.

Nawid J.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Horrible

They saying 60 months interest free, but it’s not, every month they charge you lots of interest, they get you Go master card and charging lots of interest absolutely not happy

Matt

MattPerth

Terrible customer service experience - very stressful

• +6Thumbnail
Tech-Savvy Senior

Tech-Savvy SeniorFar North Queensland, QLD

Honest Displays

Debbie

DebbieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Negotiating a better price

January this year I bought an IPhone pro max. I went to JB, then the Good Guys (who are both owned by the same company) and Harvey Norman. JB was the most expensive and wouldn’t negotiate, Good guys was discounted from the original price but had to get the green colour only and Harvey Norman then beat The Good Guys price and I got the colour I wanted. They are always willing to negotiate and there customer service is always really good.