Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Electronics

Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Electronics (page 4 of 62)

Listing monitored by Harvey Norman

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (44) · No (201)

Weed
WeedThornlands

Will not harvey norman

Took in a working computer to have the data transferred to a new computer purchase at Harvey Norman, went to pick it up ant they told me that the data was missing on the old computer therefore couldn’t be loaded onto the new computer. Told me it was my fault because I didn’t do a backup yet when I took the old. Mind you, when I took the old computer to them, it was working and all the data was there. Found the technician to be extremely arrogant! For this service I was charged $298.00

SavyChap
SavyChapSydney, NSW

Difficult to deal with and a returns policy that is just ridiculous!

Paul N.
Paul N.Sydney, NSW

Poor business model

Went in to buy a subwoofer today but they don’t carry stock!! I have to order it!!! Oldest saying in sales is you can’t sell it if you don’t got it. Gerry is a very poor businessman!

Roger Salcoodo
Roger SalcoodoSydney, NSW

city shop is GREAT

easy to navigate shop, massive selection, the staff were very friendly, also appreciative of them ensuring social distancing is in place. I will admit a little pricy but good value

kstanimal63
kstanimal63South East Queensland, QLD

Go somewhere else

I genuinely don't understand how Harvey Norman is still around. Their prices are much higher than elsewhere and the staff are only interested in harassing you to make a sale. I went in to buy a drone as they were the only place with stock before Christmas and you couldn't even just get one and go to the counter, had to see to a salesperson so they could retrieve one from out back. As he comes back out, he asks if we want to buy the new iPhone and won't stop pressuring us the entire time. No one is impulse buying an iPhone, read the room.

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
Digital S.
Digital S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Terrible Customer Service Don’t go to Dandenong Store

Bought a security system and tried to refund it as I got a staff discount. I got told that I can’t refund at Harvey Norman for change of mind. terrible customer service at Dandenong store

nelson a.
nelson a.Queensland

Customer Care

The staff provides me a factual information on the stuff I want to buy. He also gives me options to choose from variety of prodcuts that meet my needs. You can feel the sincerety from the staff

PeterA
PeterASydney, NSW

Consistently good product range, pricing and service

I have been buying products from Harvey Norman at Belrose for well over 10 years. This has included a lounge suite, queen bed, airconditioning systems, refrigerator, sound systems, large screen TVs, computers and other items. Their product selection has allowed me to find the quality of product I need. They have responded to price-match where I have found a lower price elsewhere. Their personnel have been consistently polite. Highly recommended

Pendo W
Pendo WNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Refused to honor Legal warranty even with receipt after 8 mths!!!!!

Have bought from local HN before, ideally so that if something went wrong, I could bring the product back without issue. After todays rude and unhelpful experience with "Mark" at Burnie store, I will shop with EBAY!

B.P.M
B.P.M

Bought a TV from Harvey Norman but received a faulty product.

Bought a brand new TV from Harvey Norman but the TV I received it was faulty and Harvey Norman refused to replace item despite being legally obligated to do so.

Reetika S.
Reetika S.Sydney, NSW

Amazing services..

I bought asus zenbook frim castle hill store. Staff is very nice and help to choose the right product. Completely happy with my purchase and satisfactory customer. Strongly recommend this place for all sort of electronic appliances.

Amanda Jane
Amanda Jane

Fantastic Service!

Staff are always friendly always willing to price match against other stores. Even reduce the prices in some cases to get your sale though it might not be a significant amount it's enough to show they want your business and your not ignored.

Stevo
StevoSydney, NSW

Awesome service

I came into the Harvey Norman Auburn Store and was served by Bill, he was an excellent sales person really knowledgeable and helped me get a great deal on a laptop highly recommend.

Phoebe
PhoebeMid North Coast, NSW

Exzcellent Service

Port Macquarie Harvey Normans store - the electronics department is so efficient and helpful. I was served by Troy today and he is professional, very helpful, knows his product, speaks well and looks smart. The perfect salesman to have in the store.

siddhartha v.
siddhartha v.Sydney, NSW

Hidden Information

yellowbeans
yellowbeansGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Cannot return faulty item

Purchased a LIFEPROOF phone case. The rubber edge was coming off. I brought it back to the store for an exchange/refund. The store deemed it as wear and tear. The rubber band on the edge serves as functional, not decorative. Staff told me that they can process a warranty claim but unsure of results from LIFEPROOF - they may refund, they may dismiss. Also told me that the claims of higher value are more of a priority than a $60 phone case, and that it can take time, so I am better off contacting them myself. Another store was willing to refund. The franchise's do things under their discretion and there is no consistency in their policies.

Wayne
WayneCentral Queensland, QLD

after sales service crap

Harvey Norman Gladstone QLD
lease a lap top on 3 year term after 12 Months went to close lid and 1 hinge
snapped off , took back to store showed them ,all was told is they do not handle
claims any more, even though they look at product gave me a number for lease company , which is useless as they won't answer call or respond to my email.
I even have 2 year warranty on product.

Wayne

Sail
SailSydney, NSW

ASUS UX462DA-AI016T

Great Product, the excellent performance of the Asus laptop we bought. The service provided at HN was excellent by the staff. The only issue we found is the Win 10 Home version.

Kirby Leeke
Kirby LeekeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good Salesman

Store was well laid out, with plenty of products to sample/review. I went into the store to buy a different product, but the salesman showed me advantages of the alternative I actually did buy.

abie g.
abie g.Sydney, NSW

Great service customer focused salesperson Tahmi

Found the buying experience of laptop computer comfortable and very positive. Having been supplied by laptop by employer, Tahmi was patient, courteous, respectful, commercial and efficient. We bought the Ausus Zenbook and look forward to productive and trouble free use going forward.

Nahi
NahiPerth, WA

Taking Advantage during COVID-19 Situation

Amanda B.
Amanda B.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service, easy to deal with

The sales rep who helped me purchase my newest laptop was very knowledgable and super helpful, he made my decision easy once we chatted about 2 models i was tossing up between, very happy with my choice and purchase!!

Radhika N.
Radhika N.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good stores for variety. Can't beat it.

We recently purchased a MacBook pro from the stores in West Melbourne region. Even though we were changing mind often about the product they did not rush and were happy to oblige by going through the product features. When we ultimately exchanged our laptop for a HP Pavilion they were happy to refund the difference in costs. Very happy.

Chris M.
Chris M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

New laptop. No idea.

Excellent experience. Went in with limited knowledge on laptops but had an awesome salesperson who guided me in the right direction and looked after me on price. Extremely happy with the Asus laptop I was recommended.

-0 Star for Harvey Norman Yayyy