Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Electronics

Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Electronics (page 4 of 9)

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (167)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (7) · No (145)

Vishi

VishiMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very poor customer care

I bought labtop for my daughter and she uses Microsoft teams. The camera doesn't work for the program. Very unhelpful customer service representative told me use Skype for the program!

Skyehelmsman

Skyehelmsman

watch out for installation costs!!!

we bought a Bosch cooktop at Harvey Norman in Bell Street Preston recently.
Happy with price ,around $1000, and service, expecting installation costs of $3-500

BUT, the installation costs by the gas fitter sent by HN were astronomical: $1910!!!

So beware.
I suggest get written quote from installer before proceeding

Linda

LindaCairns

Forget Click and collect for Harvey Norman Oxley

Selling underspeced items!!

Bough a Lenovo idea centre 27 at hoppers crossing store. Specs were i7, 1Tb harddrive with windows home for $2600. After coming home while registering the product the warranty it showed for 9 months only. Also the same product listed on Lenovo.com for less price and also the spec was 1Tb +2b hard drive with windows professional. basically looks like Harvey norman is underspecing the items and then selling for higher price. Not happy with the purchase!!

Paige C.

Paige C.

Knowledgeable and friendly staff

Staff at the store was approachable ,e and friendly, answered any questions or concerns that I had in relation to recent laptop purchase. Downside was the amount of upwelling that went on until I could take my item to the register. Other than that was great service and great products

Paul

PaulPerth, WA

Laptop

3rd laptop HP having issues within 4 months service ok, Midland store Management just not interested, just walked away, with embarrassment. I was calm walking in about 10 minutes the crap came good and thick, we are this and we are that, this laptop this.. etc you get the Message...

Harold Bish

Harold BishNicholls 2913, ACT

all round good but expensive

i love coming here its a great shop, the staff are always good and the range is great but the prices are what kills me. i get confused when prices are 20% others.

Deb17

Deb17Melbourne

Avoid HN Thomastown

Swizzle

SwizzleSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Batemans Bay store are great!

I am writing this 5 star review to offset in someway a 1 star review I will be writing for the online store (click and collect service) I rang to enquire about an item on special. It was in stock and I arrived half an hour later to pick it up and was served very promptly and efficiently by Jess. Great work Batemans Bay

Michelle T.

Michelle T.Tasmania

Great Service

Store well laid out which makes it very easy to navigate. The designated staff in each department are knowledgeable and helpful, providing me with different options to make an informed decision.
Products purchased were of excellent quality and no issues at all!

Shishir G

Shishir GSydney, NSW

Very good

Products were very good and easy to navigate the store. Staff were friendly and they have good sense of humor. I like the items I purchased. Easy parking available. Overall very good.

Ian Morrison

Ian MorrisonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Switched on and electrifying

Wow, this sales assistant has obviously been around a long time. Knows his bytes from his bites. Great attention to my laboured attempts to get his attention without being labelled vexstious.

Debbie

DebbiePerth, WA

Excellent and helpful service

Excellent service at both Joondalup Clearance store from Luca today purchasing a TV and enquiring into dishwashers; and from Rob at Osborne Park store when selecting a fridge last month. Both knowledgable and friendly. Would recommend both.

JAB

JAB

The origin...

Rebecca H.

Rebecca H.Canberra 2600, ACT

Always extremely helpful!

The staff attended to my need immediately. The were super helpful in getting what I wanted and made suggestions for other products that could make my life more enjoyable too.

Rico

RicoPerth, WA

Just sales. No interest in after sales service!!

HARVEY NORMAN I bought a $2000 plus laptop and whilst I was contemplating which one the sales staff were highly attentive and sold me extra programs and hardware etc. One week later I returned as I wasn’t familiar with the software and they were too busy to help me. I tried once more and got brushed off with minimal effort.

trompfy

trompfyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

An excellent purchase

On Friday morning 20th December 2019 I purchased a Microsoft Surface Pen - Platinum for $139 so I could do heaps of drawing with it on my Microsoft Surface Pro 4 and I was extremely happy with it. The staff were kind to me and the service was terrific. The same day in the afternoon they refunded me the full amount back onto my card.

Maria Frappa

Maria FrappaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very happy

It was only a small purchase but the staff gave so much information about the hand mixer and took the time to explain all the different features and benefits. Very happy

Jude Pachamuthu

Jude PachamuthuForde 2914, ACT

Disappointed at Flexirent product sold by Harvey Norman

I was told it will be better in the end to go with Flexirent when I bought my laptop. I would have paid fully at purchase time but sales convinced me that it would be better to go with Flexirent and that I could salary sacrifice it and I would end up paying less in the end.

Well it turns up that I would be paying more.

Also that I could stop the lease after 2 years and need not pay huge amount to own the laptop.

Very disappointed. After all we have bought numerous products from Harvey Norman over the years.

Doug

DougGippsland, VIC

We had great advice and help from Alex

We were after a TV and this was easy to find. There were so many brahds etc but the person at the TRARALGON store ALEX was really good and knowledgeable and this why we decided to buy from him.